Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Thank You All For Your Contributions. It's Means The Word To Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank You All For Your Contributions. It's Means The Word To Me (3613 Views)

Npower: What Payment ID Pay/08/11/202100000001 Means / What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? / NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You All For Your Contributions. It's Means The Word To Me by Heishumble: 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2023
I'm super grateful 🙏

Never thought people are still these kind and helpful to complete stranger.

I pray you reading this to never lack and never suffer heart fluctuations born out of uninvited tribulations and miseries. Amen.

Best wishes ❤

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank You All For Your Contributions. It's Means The Word To Me by Bintabisiriyu2: 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2023
After voting drug kingpin they have started begging for their daily bread.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank You All For Your Contributions. It's Means The Word To Me by Impactech: 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
This looks like husein(twins) that I know.
Have you ever been in Eruwa, Oyo state before?

1 Like

Re: Thank You All For Your Contributions. It's Means The Word To Me by Taich(m): 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

Please stop: think about what you said, I know you have the capacity to do better.

10 Likes

Re: Thank You All For Your Contributions. It's Means The Word To Me by Heishumble: 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2023
Impactech:
This looks like husein(twins) that I know.
Have you ever been in Eruwa, Oyo state before?

I was given birth to and grew up in Abuja.

As such I don't know much places here in Ibadan or even Oyo.

Except that I asked for directions to get there.

Therefore I'm sorry, I don't know the Eruwa you're talking about sir.

The location of mum's house is Ogo Oluwa Sabo after Alasela.

Thanks for showing concern sir.

4 Likes

Re: Thank You All For Your Contributions. It's Means The Word To Me by soccerlite: 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2023
Are you looking for free Shelter? Why are you not staying in your parent house

Concerning your hand work, locate people that are doing it around you and you can get your footing through working with dem

6 Likes

Re: Thank You All For Your Contributions. It's Means The Word To Me by Heishumble: 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
soccerlite:

Are you looking for free Shelter? Why are you not staying in your parent house

Concerning your hand work, locate people that are doing it around you and you can get your footing through working with dem

Thanks for caring.

Why we can't stay in our parents house is because they're looking up to us to provide for them as they're old.

As for locating people that does our kind of work. We already did that and it's all disappointing. All the people we contacted and talked to said they would get back to us, but they're yet to do so.

Currently we're sleeping in a shop at Sabo mokola
Where my graphic design brother got a 30k Job which is no longer holding, because we couldn't cope.

The owner is packing to Dugbe but is generous enough to let us stay to guard his belongings pending when he finishes
packing.

But we're hoping before the boss finished packing that we land a wall screeding or polystyrene ceiling project to allows rent a single room and see what happens next.

Our daily eating is from our almost exhausted savings and proceeds my brother makes from designing once in a while flyers, posters and other simple graphics services he gets from his former clients in Abuja.

Since he can delivers them remotely.

I appreciate your soothing word and advice.

Best wishes ❤

1 Like

Re: Thank You All For Your Contributions. It's Means The Word To Me by KosiGee(m): 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2023
Heishumble:

I was given birth to and grew up in Abuja.

As such I don't know much places here in Ibadan or even Oyo.

Except that I asked for directions to get there.

Therefore I'm sorry, I don't know the Eruwa you're talking about sir.

The location of mum's house is Ogo Oluwa Sabo after Alasela.

Thanks for showing concern sir.

Why not post photos of your work? I think you’ll get more and better feedbacks if people see your works.

If you are good at your job, it won’t take long before someone contacts you.

2 Likes

Re: Thank You All For Your Contributions. It's Means The Word To Me by Heishumble: 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
KosiGee:

Why not post photos of your work? I think you’ll get more and better feedbacks if people see your works.

If you are good at your job, it won’t take long before someone contacts you.

Sure

Thank you for the suggestion.

3 Likes

Re: Thank You All For Your Contributions. It's Means The Word To Me by Algrin: 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
Heishumble:
Greetings, hopefully this plea meets you well and in sterling wellbeing.

I'm Hussein Muhammad a 28 year old with a brother Named Yusuf Hussein looking for shelter and job opportunity in Ibadan.

I have polystyrene ceiling, painting, and wall screeding as handwork and my younger brother have graphic design as handwork.

We both reside in Abuja, but we just relocated to Oyo now where our mum built her house.

We came to her so as to be closer and be in her service because we don't see much patronage in our services in Abuja that would have aided us in visiting her regularly.

And also our other elder siblings have just what is enough to cater for their immediate needs and that's it.

Hence why I'm here to beg on behalf of two of us from good and well meaning people to help us find some footing in Ibadan and be stable.

Please we need shelter, foodstuffs, and job connections for our services listed above in Ibadan.

We can be reached on this line 09017482345 or get to meet us at our physical location at Mokola Ibadan to get to know us.

May you never suffer any tribulations or hunger. Ameen.

And I wish more prosperity and long healthy life to serenely enjoy the fruits of your labour.

Best regards ✨.

Hussein Muhammad
husseinmuhammad7878@gmail.com
Do you by any means have a degree/certification?

You write well. Keep it up!

7 Likes

Re: Thank You All For Your Contributions. It's Means The Word To Me by michlins(m): 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:
even if you don't respect anything else in life, respect anyone who is looking for a job. He's not begging for alms but rather jobs

Respect that hustler spirit

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You All For Your Contributions. It's Means The Word To Me by LandMann: 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2023
It'll be difficult to get anyone here to help you with shelter or job cos Nigeria is now deeply divided along religious and ethnic lines and most southerners now hate northerners because of the problems and sufferings a Northern president Buhari put southern Nigerians into. Plus northern youths are now generally perceived as dangerous killers who'll not think twice to kill any southerner to disposes them of their possession.

3 Likes

Re: Thank You All For Your Contributions. It's Means The Word To Me by Heishumble: 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2023
LandMann:
It'll be difficult to get anyone here to help you with shelter or job cos Nigeria is now deeply divided along religious and ethnic lines and most southerners now hate northerners because of the problems and sufferings a Northern president Buhari put southern Nigerians into. Plus northern youths are now generally perceived as dangerous killers who'll not think twice to kill any southerner to disposes them of their possession.

You're right LandMann

I appreciate your true words.

I know all of these things that's why one thing that gives me joy is that my brother's handwork is deliverable remotely and I on the other hand have learnt the fundamentals of copywriting and marketing. We just need fund and consistency.

With these skills we can work remotely and earn good money, but we need to get some footings and funds to establish our personal brand in branding and marketing. Hence why I'm making all these plea seeking for advice and job opportunities from well meaning people.

How I wish we could even find someone that can help us with non-interest loan like 1.5m payable with in a year to Kickstart our brand. With the loan we would buy laptops, Di printers, flex machine printer, reliable power source like solar, and of course low priced office.

We would be delivering our services both online globally and physically. We have all the knowledge and technical know-how to pull this off, but like I said we're handicapped by lack of financial aid and support. It's well sha.

Anyway I appreciate your input LandMann.

Best wishes ❤.
Re: Thank You All For Your Contributions. It's Means The Word To Me by laivwire(m): 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2023
Heishumble:

I'm Hussein Muhammad a 28 year old with a brother Named Yusuf Hussein looking for shelter and job opportunity in Ibadan.

I have polystyrene ceiling, painting, and wall screeding as handwork and my younger brother have graphic design as handwork.

We both reside in Abuja, but we just relocated to Oyo now where our mum built her house.

We came to her so as to be closer and be in her service because we don't see much patronage in our services in Abuja that would have aided us in visiting her regularly.

And also our other elder siblings have just what is enough to cater for their immediate needs and that's it.

Hence why I'm here to beg on behalf of two of us from good and well meaning people to help us find some footing in Ibadan and be stable.

Please we need shelter, foodstuffs, and job connections for our services listed above in Ibadan.

We can be reached on this line 09017482345 or get to meet us at our physical location at Mokola Ibadan to get to know us.

And I wish more prosperity and long healthy life to serenely enjoy the fruits of your labour.

Best regards ✨.

Hussein Muhammad

Mokola is a good location for your brother who is into graphic design. he should go to Uncle Joe and hustle up, he`d find clients. He may have to hold on sourcing for design contracts in the meantime and see if he could try his hands at more physical jobs like lithography, paper trimming etc.

For screening and other jobs, this is usually a networking thing. People who do this rarely stay in shops but actively hustle individual contracts. Of course its a gradual process to build the contracts, have you written your contact details on walls and poles in areas of new development? Go down eleyele route, I`m sure you'd find there. Akala express is also a good place as far as I know. Go to `gate` where you source building materials and network with the dealers there. You can even meet clients who want to buy materials for their house and exchange numbers. Hook up with house agents and explain your plight, they can link you to landlords or tenants who want to fix their house. Talk about them getting a commission on every deal to tickle their ears.

Just like your brother, you are in survival mode. Look for anything that will bring in some cash everyday, even if it #500 you'd use to eat. Its not a good experience to be penniless in a new place/location.

Desperate times call for desperate measures now my friend.

13 Likes

Re: Thank You All For Your Contributions. It's Means The Word To Me by LandMann: 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
Heishumble:

You're right LandMann

I appreciate your true words.

I know all of these things that's why one thing that gives me joy is that my brother's handwork is deliverable remotely and I on the other hand have learnt the fundamentals of copywriting and marketing. We just need fund and consistency.

With these skills we can work remotely and earn good money, but we need to get some footings and funds to establish our personal brand in branding and marketing. Hence why I'm making all these plea seeking for advice and job opportunities from well meaning people.

How I wish we could even find someone that can help us with non-interest loan like 1.5m payable with in a year to Kickstart our brand. With the loan we would buy laptops, Di printers, flex machine printer, reliable power source like solar, and of course low priced office.

We would be delivering our services both online globally and physically. We have all the knowledge and technical know-how to pull this off, but like I said we're handicapped by lack of financial aid and support. It's well sha.

Anyway I appreciate your input LandMann.

Best wishes ❤.

It's like you live in a fantasy land.

Someone should give you 1.5 million without interest in this Nigerian economy where inflation is over the roof?

Guess what, I don't think seun who is a konk muslim will do that for you.

I think you should leave the internet world and focus on getting what you need from your real immediate environment.

Start visiting construction sites and offering your service, even if at a wage a little lower than the ongoing wage. You'd be surprised how much you make in a month than trying to con people out of their money on the internet with sob stories

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You All For Your Contributions. It's Means The Word To Me by Heishumble: 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
LandMann:

It's like you live in a fantasy land.

Someone should give you 1.5 million without interest in this Nigerian economy where inflation is over the roof?

Guess what, I don't think seun who is a konk muslim will do that for you.

I think you should leave the internet world and focus on getting what you need from your real immediate environment.

Start visiting construction sites and offering your service, even if at a wage a little lower than the ongoing wage. You'd be surprised how much you make in a month than trying to con people out of their money on the internet with sob stories

I made our situation clear

You would think I haven't tried, but believe me we have.

We're new here so going to sites is advisable only when I know where these sites are located and who to talk to. And you saying I'm trying to con people out of their money with sob stories is laughable and reasonable, because I never asked for money.

I asked for help on how to get money with our services and stability .

So please with due regard I appreciate your input but don't think I'm here to befool anyone into parting away with their money.

Thank you 😊.

6 Likes

Re: Thank You All For Your Contributions. It's Means The Word To Me by damosade(m): 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2023
This ur job will sell for island

1 Like

Re: Thank You All For Your Contributions. It's Means The Word To Me by Hussein27: 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
damosade:
Re: Thank You All For Your Contributions. It's Means The Word To Me by Heishumble: 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2023
damosade:

You mean Lagos right?

I'm ready to take action, as such can you please help with how I can get patronage and locate interested prospective customers that are there.

Thank you for your suggestion. It's gives me hope.

Best wishes ❤

1 Like

Re: Thank You All For Your Contributions. It's Means The Word To Me by wittyt98(m): 1:34am On Oct 19, 2023
Heishumble:

Sure

Thank you for the suggestion.
how much does it cost to get a ceiling like this done? If it's affordable I can help you source for jobs here in Lagos and call you if I get a deal.

1 Like

Re: Thank You All For Your Contributions. It's Means The Word To Me by kinglaxon: 2:13am On Oct 19, 2023
michlins:
even if you don't respect anything else in life, respect anyone who is looking for a job. He's not begging for alms but rather jobs

Respect that hustler spirit

If he voted in the right government he won't be looking for a job.

3 Likes

Re: Thank You All For Your Contributions. It's Means The Word To Me by 9japride(m): 4:35am On Oct 19, 2023
Heishumble:

Best regards ✨.

Hussein Muhammad
[color=#006600][/color]

You guys have a good hand work, why can't you guys contact people from your region, state or even your village people who resides in Oyo?
Northerners travels a lot and they are found in all states of the country especially in the state capitals.
The election really left a bitter taste in the mouth of people.
You guys are in the right path to success, handwork really pays.

2 Likes

Re: Thank You All For Your Contributions. It's Means The Word To Me by michlins(m): 6:07am On Oct 19, 2023
kinglaxon:

If he voted in the right government he won't be looking for a job.
No matter whom you voted, this suffering must come to pass. Buhari bastardized the economy of this country

4 Likes

Re: Thank You All For Your Contributions. It's Means The Word To Me by Heishumble: 7:52am On Oct 19, 2023
Algrin:

Thank your for the compliment and the words of encouragement. I feel elevated by your words.

As for the degree/ certification. I only have high school education and certification.

But I have ambition and plans to further my education and be the best I can ever be.

Thank Algrin, I'm sincerely honored by your kind words. I wish you all the best in life too

1 Like

Re: Thank You All For Your Contributions. It's Means The Word To Me by Heishumble: 7:55am On Oct 19, 2023
laivwire:

Mokola is a good location for your brother who is into graphic design. he should go to Uncle Joe and hustle up, he`d find clients. He may have to hold on sourcing for design contracts in the meantime and see if he could try his hands at more physical jobs like lithography, paper trimming etc.

For screening and other jobs, this is usually a networking thing. People who do this rarely stay in shops but actively hustle individual contracts. Of course its a gradual process to build the contracts, have you written your contact details on walls and poles in areas of new development? Go down eleyele route, I`m sure you'd find there. Akala express is also a good place as far as I know. Go to `gate` where you source building materials and network with the dealers there. You can even meet clients who want to buy materials for their house and exchange numbers. Hook up with house agents and explain your plight, they can link you to landlords or tenants who want to fix their house. Talk about them getting a commission on every deal to tickle their ears.

Just like your brother, you are in survival mode. Look for anything that will bring in some cash everyday, even if it #500 you'd use to eat. Its not a good experience to be penniless in a new place/location.

Desperate times call for desperate measures now my friend.

Thank you Iaivwire for your suggestions.
Re: Thank You All For Your Contributions. It's Means The Word To Me by Heishumble: 8:04am On Oct 19, 2023
wittyt98:
how much does it cost to get a ceiling like this done? If it's affordable I can help you source for jobs here in Lagos and call you if I get a deal.

Thank you @witty98

It's affordable and even more durable than the normal pop ceiling because it has water resistance properties.

I usually charge per square meter and it's between 1000 and 1200 for labour and the owner of the project gets the materials I'll quote.

But if I'm buying the materials then it's 6,500 per square meter. That's both materials, labour, and every other thing will be procured by me to get the project delivered.

The price could be lower especially if cost of materials looks reasonable.

Thanks once again witty98, I appreciate your willingness to help me and as such I'm looking forward to Collaborating with you.

Best wishes ❤
Re: Thank You All For Your Contributions. It's Means The Word To Me by sukar886: 8:05am On Oct 19, 2023
Heishumble:

Best regards ✨.

Hussein Muhammad
I know you are one of those shouting jagaban, kindly write to him, he will give you contract in aso rock
Re: Thank You All For Your Contributions. It's Means The Word To Me by Heishumble: 8:07am On Oct 19, 2023
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

You guys have a good hand work, why can't you guys contact people from your region, state or even your village people who resides in Oyo?
Northerners travels a lot and they are found in all states of the country especially in the state capitals.
The election really left a bitter taste in the mouth of people.
You guys are in the right path to success, handwork really pays.

Thank you 9japride.

I appreciate your suggestions.

1 Like

Re: Thank You All For Your Contributions. It's Means The Word To Me by CJStarz: 8:39am On Oct 19, 2023
Algrin:

My thoughts, exactly.
Re: Thank You All For Your Contributions. It's Means The Word To Me by CJStarz: 8:51am On Oct 19, 2023
High school education, and I presume in the North? Yet you write so well? Unbelievable! Someone's putting up this on your behalf, right?

Anyways,my dear, reading your earlier post,I believe you bn sincere..... very sincere at that. May God provide you help.
He makes a way where there is no way. Ibadan may be an ancient town,but God brings water out of dry places.
Keep trusting God for a breakthrough as you keep hustling.

Heishumble:

Thank your for the compliment and the words of encouragement. I feel elevated by your words.

As for the degree/ certification. I only have high school education and certification.

But I have ambition and plans to further my education and be the best I can ever be.

Thank Algrin, I'm sincerely honored by your kind words. I wish you all the best in life too
Re: Thank You All For Your Contributions. It's Means The Word To Me by Heishumble: 9:02am On Oct 19, 2023
CJStarz:
High school education, and I presume in the North? Yet you write so well? Unbelievable! Someone's putting up this on your behalf, right?

Anyways,my dear, reading your earlier post,I believe you bn sincere..... very sincere at that. May God provide you help.
He makes a way where there is no way. Ibadan may be an ancient town,but God brings water out of dry places.
Keep trusting God for a breakthrough as you keep hustling.

I understand your skepticism, but no. No one is putting this up for me.

Anyway thanks for you for the prayers 🙏 I'm grateful.

4 Likes

Re: Thank You All For Your Contributions. It's Means The Word To Me by isoftic: 10:21am On Oct 19, 2023
Algrin:

Honestly, i love how he put words together.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mobil Test Format / Can This Be True Wit A Pass Degree? / ACE (africa Courier Express) Recruitments (14 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.