Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought (33663 Views)

EFCC Declares Tompolo Wanted Five Days After Akpabio Visited Him / Ndume: Why Buhari Can’t Appoint New Service Chiefs / 1000 APC Members Join PDP In Akwa Ibom After Akpabio’s Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought by money121(m): 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ok
Re: Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought by Obiedun(m): 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2023
Right
Re: Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought by Agunesinjaweola: 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
Going to Pray
The paradox of Nigerian psyche !
Prayerful, Religious but UnGodly
Those who looted our Nation still pray and have Mosques in their compound.
There's no hope for Nigeria !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought by hammerFC: 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
CODESCENDING IS THE ENGLISH WORD FOR NDUME TREATMENT TO AKPABIO.

ANOTHER WORD FOR IT IS INSUBORDINATION.

WOULD HE HAVE DONE THAT IF AKPABIO WAS A NORTHERN MUSLIM?

HIGHLY UNLIKELY.

NORTHERNERS FEEL AN ENTITLEMENT TO POLITICAL OFFICE/SUPERIORITY AND HAVE A DISDAIN FOR SOUTHERN CHRISTIANS THAT HOLD POLITICAL OFFICE.

WHICH IS WHY THEY WANTED A MUSLIM/MUSLIM PRESIDENT.

IT WILL TAKE A MIRACLE FOR NIGERIA NOT TO DISINTEGRATE EVENTUALLY.
Re: Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought by BarrElChapo(m): 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
Prayer indeed, while the business of the nation stays unattended to.

1 Like

Re: Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought by bitbillionaire: 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2023
Who cares?
Re: Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought by seunmsg(m): 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dubetex96:

Did that stoped him from airing his opinions when it matters? the answer is No

He was messed up in the past and can be messed up again if he refuse to respect himself. No one is bigger than the system and he can be dealt with if need be.

4 Likes

Re: Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought by OblorOblor: 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2023
These shameless men and the lies they tell. Did he not know it was time for prayer when he requested to speak? Or if Akpabio had given him the floor, would he have stopped abruptly to go and pray?

1 Like

Re: Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought by Dubetex96(m): 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
seunmsg:

He was messed up in the past and can be messed up again if he refuse to respect himself. No one is bigger than the system and he can be dealt with if need be.

which system are u talking about?
Re: Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought by seunmsg(m): 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2023
Port443:

You are really shameless

Nothing to be ashamed of in telling ignorant folks like you the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought by Etimemy: 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2023
I just pity this country, seriously our political leaders are all criminal

1 Like

Re: Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought by hammerFC: 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2023
MUSLIM/MUSLIM PRESIDENT IN THE MIND OF A NORTHERN MUSLIM MEANS NORTHERN/NORTHERN PRESIDENT.

OR SOMETHING CLOSE TO IT.

I LIKE TO ASSESS THEM FROM A PSYCHOLOGICAL STAND POINT BECAUSE THEY HAVE BECOME VERY FAMILIAR.

IT WILL NOT BE LONG BEFORE THEY TURN MUSLIM/MUSLIM TICKET TO NORTHERN/NORTHERN TICKET OR FULANI/FULANI TICKET.

THEY ARE DOING IT IN SOME NORTHERN STATES ALREADY NEGATING THE INDIGENES THERE.

1 Like

Re: Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought by VinnyBaba: 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2023
kennyz247:
Wahala no dey finish for APC

The Party is a Conglomerate of EMPTY-HEADED Politicians
Led by an Overrated, DRUGGIE!😕😏
Re: Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought by dododawa1: 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
he was going to pray, and then he left.

Northern and fake religion

Sakamaje

THIEF worshiping GOD.
Re: Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought by damiloladuke: 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
Omo
Re: Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought by Raheeqilmaktoom: 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
seunmsg:

He was suspended for 6 months and then removed as senate leader by Saraki during the eight senate. When he came back, Saraki did not even allow him to give a thank you speech to the senate. He kept quiet and respected himself till the end of the 8th assembly.

No one is bigger than the system. The system will mess him up if he refused to respect himself. He’s no King Kong.

This is funyy coming from you.
Re: Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought by Port443: 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
seunmsg:

Nothing to be ashamed of in telling ignorant folks like you the truth.
I wish I can meet you one on one
Re: Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought by seunmsg(m): 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2023
Port443:

I wish I can meet you one on one

What exactly can you do?

3 Likes

Re: Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought by creativehubb: 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2023
All these senators are self serving, most of the bills they propose are for selfish ends.
Re: Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought by EdiskyHarry: 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2023
This government is really a joke
Re: Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought by AngelicBeing: 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
wittywriter:
These people are unserious and selfish as usual .
The worst crop of hallow chamber members so far.

No meaningful plenary session that has direct impact for citizens ...what impact will his useless walk away bring?
Nonstop nonsense !

Wittyness
lt is called chop l chop National Assembly members void of Law making that will assuage the endemic suffering and hardship in Nigeria, the law makers aka breakers are modern day Pharaohs enforcing Egyptian hardship on Nigerians, Nigeria needs a Moses to lead them out of Egyptian bondage and a Joshua to lead them to Their Canaanland shocked
Re: Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought by saintnegroid(m): 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dubetex96:
Ali Ndume is a politician that u can mess with infact he is a no nonsense man.

He should keep it up

Those of them ass licking Akpabio should kwantinue

Time shall tell
who are you please? Poor reasoning from your end
Re: Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought by 752hub: 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2023
Yobabad:
Once a failed Country, always a failed Country

So what do you call someone who says he is leaving in failed country.... angry
Re: Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought by Leo588(m): 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
He needs to grow up from this. Walking out of the chambers is disrespectful and self centered just because your opinion was not heard.

Many of the members had same experience.
Ndume does not regard Akpabio as his his President sine before now
Re: Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought by Image123(m): 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
That's one very prayerful senator. undecided
Re: Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought by Federalis: 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2023
Damage control.
Re: Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought by Lordburna2(m): 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
Oga u have been walking out on this floor for a very long time. It's time u start behaving matured and live a life.
Re: Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ndume follow collect akpabio's ₦2m ministerial nominees bribe.He also collect SUV Jeep for each lawmakers.So he is not fighting for Nigerians but his personal Interest.
Re: Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought by Abdulmsaidu(m): 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dubetex96:

He should keep it up

Time shall tell

I guess you meant to say "Ndume is a politician that u can'T mess with"

but you type "CAN mess with"

If you mean can not, make sure there is apostrophe T or put en oh tee 'not' there

It isn't everybody that can guess what u intended to say but typed d direct opposite
Re: Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought by adspelite(m): 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dubetex96:

He should keep it up

Time shall tell

He was rubber stamp under Buhari
Re: Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought by biafranrealson: 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
He has brought religious coloration to defend his walk out .
That is how they use religion to deceive the masses and attract gullible sympathy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers / Customs Hands Over Seized Helicopters To NAF At Lagos Airport / Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.