Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu Speech! Worth Reading - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu Speech! Worth Reading (1631 Views)

Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas / Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas / Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu Speech! Worth Reading by Eva2000: 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2023
Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu Speech!

Worth Reading

Mr. Netanyahu said:
Only 70 years ago! The Jews were taken to slaughter like sheep.
πŸ”΅ 60 years ago!
πŸ”΅ no country. No Army.

Seven Arab countries declared war on the small Jewish state, only a few hours after its creation!
πŸ”΅ we were 650,000 Jews against the many millions in the Arab world!

There was no strong IDF(Israel Defense Forces).

No powerful air force to save us but only brave Jewish people with nowhere else to go.
πŸ”΅Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Egypt, Libya, Saudi Arabia all attacked at the same time.
πŸ”΅the country that the United Nations gave us was a 65 % desert.

πŸ”΅ 35 years ago! We fought the three most Powerful armies in the middle east, and we swept them in six days.

We fought against various coalitions of Arab countries, which had modern armies and many Soviet weapons, and we have always beaten them!

Today we have:

πŸ”΅ a State (Country)
πŸ”΅ an Army,
πŸ”΅ a Powerful Air Force,
πŸ”΅ A State-of-the-Art Economy with exports worth billions of dollars.
πŸ”΅ Intel - Microsoft - ibm & many high-tech companies develop cutting edge products in Israel
πŸ”΅ our doctors receive awards for medical research.
πŸ”΅ we make the desert bloom, and sell oranges, flowers and vegetables all over the world.

πŸ”΅ Israel has sent its own satellites into space!

πŸ”΅ three satellites at the same time!
πŸ”΅ We are proud to be at the same rank as:
πŸ”΅ The United States, which has 250 million inhabitants,
πŸ”΅ Russia, which has 200 million inhabitants,
πŸ”΅ China, which has 1.3 billion inhabitants;
πŸ”΅ Europeans - France, Great Britain, Germany - with 350 million inhabitants.
πŸ”΅ the only countries in the world to send objects into space!

πŸ”΅ and say that only 60 years ago,
πŸ”΅ we were led, ashamed and hopeless, to slaughter!
πŸ”΅ we have experienced the smoking ruins of Europe,
πŸ”΅ we have won our wars here in Israel with less than nothing

πŸ”΅ we built our little "Empire" from nothing.

Who's Hamas to scare me?
πŸ”΄ to terrify me?
πŸ”΄ you make me laugh!
πŸ”΄ Passover was celebrated;

Let's not forget what Passover is:
πŸ”΄ we survived Pharaoh,
πŸ”΄ we survived the Greeks,
πŸ”΄ we survived the Romans,
πŸ”΄ we survived the inquisition in Spain,
πŸ”΄ we have the pogroms in Russia,
πŸ”΄ we survived Hitler,
πŸ”΄ we survived the Germans,
πŸ”΄ we survived the Holocaust,
πŸ”΄ we survived the armies of seven Arab countries,
πŸ”΄ we survived Saddam.
πŸ”΄ we will survive the enemies present

Think of any time in human history ⚠

Think about it, for us, the Jewish people,
πŸ”· the situation has never been better!
πŸ”· then let's face the world,

Let us remember:
πŸ”Ά all nations, empires or cultures
πŸ”Ά who once tried to destroy us,
πŸ”Ά no longer exist today - while we still live!
πŸ”Ά Egypt?
πŸ”Ά Babylon?
πŸ”Ά the Greeks?
πŸ”Ά Alexander of Macedonia?
πŸ”Ά The Romans? (does anyone still speak Latin these days? )
πŸ”Ά The Third Reich?

And look at us

πŸ”΅ The slaves of Egypt,
πŸ”΅ The People of Moses
πŸ”΅ The Nation of the Bible,
πŸ”΅ We are still here,

And Hebrew is still the official language of the State of Israel today:

🚩 from the time of the Bible and now!
🚩 Arabs don't know yet,
🚩 but they will learn that there is a God.
🚩 as long as we keep our identity, we are forever

So forgive us for not worrying,
πŸ”Ά not to cry,
πŸ”Ά not to be afraid
πŸ”Ά things are fine here
πŸ”Ά they could certainly get better,

However:
πŸ”΄ Don't believe the media,
πŸ”΄ they don't tell you alot of good things about Israel
πŸ”΄ celebrations continue to take place in Israel,
πŸ”΄ people continue to live,
πŸ”΄ people keep coming out,
πŸ”΄ people continue to see friends

Some claim our morale is low
πŸ”΅ so what?

Only because we mourn our deaths while our enemies rejoice in the blood shed & war

πŸ”΅ that is why we will win, in the end

The God of Israel created the Heaven's and the Earth
The Guardian of Israel never slumbers or sleep! The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob

Forward this speech to the whole community, πŸ’™ and to people around the world
πŸ’œ they are part of our strength

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu Speech! Worth Reading by Eva2000: 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2023
God's Nation

4 Likes

Re: Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu Speech! Worth Reading by Project360: 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
Don't try them

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below

1 Like

Re: Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu Speech! Worth Reading by kettykin: 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
This is what Biafra would have been but for Soviet Union ,Arab world , Egypt and Britain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu Speech! Worth Reading by Dubetex96(m): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2023
Try them and see why they called them "God of isreal ''

Hamas and their head slammers over here will be bitting thier fingers in regrets.

7 Likes

Re: Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu Speech! Worth Reading by nnachukz(m): 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
Yet known and potential terrorists said we should not support them because they are not Christians. But Isreal identifies with the Bible same holy book of the christians.
I know my enemies and I also know my friends. You can't teach me who should be my enemies or friends.

12 Likes

Re: Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu Speech! Worth Reading by basty: 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2023
Uhmmm
Re: Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu Speech! Worth Reading by basty: 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
kettykin:
This is what Biafra would have been but for Soviet Union ,Arab world , Egypt and Britain

You can and will never be, why?
Your hands are full of blood. Cheat, thieves and bad things of this world.
Note, without holiness no man can see God.
Re: Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu Speech! Worth Reading by NzogbuNzogbu: 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
Started from nothing

Muslims should get sense with the mystery surrounding Israel rise

3 Likes

Re: Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu Speech! Worth Reading by Hohaiiiode(m): 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2023
Average Nigerian Christian think Israel stand by anything Christianity , one day we will all see how been subjugated by an enemy with formidable Allies and media means.
That day we will all know if the enemy have a divine mandate to take what belongs to us and leave us to no chance. It is only Nigerians that are viewing this whole issue from the eye of religion or some divine fight.
Palestinians through the plo supported many fight for africas freedom most notability was the South African apartheid. Even though they never had enough and just as the usa and Britain and most of the world is keeping silent or calling Palestinians terrosist .
The South African resistance and the Irish least I forget were all called terrosist. I am not saying the attack that killed a lot of Jewish by hamas is any good. But let us all put ourselves in the shoes of this people without nationhood, driving from their land and watched 247 like prisioners because they are not supported by formidable nations.

Mind you. One day we all might be up against the fulanis who are strategic and some of our governors who might accent your the idea of ruga. After 20 years of strategic growth and plan and shifting their borders beyond the designated ruga area. We might all be facing the same thing this Palestinians are up against , if not us our children.

There is nothing worse than facing a strategic enemy with power and financial might and people in high places :

Then we will see if God ordened or give the fulanis the right and power and support to take over our lives and kill us and our people.

He who live in a glass house don’t throw stones
Re: Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu Speech! Worth Reading by Hohaiiiode(m): 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
Hohaiiiode:
Average Nigerian Christian think Israel stand by anything Christianity , one day we will all see how been subjugated by an enemy with formidable Allies and media means.
That day we will all know if the enemy have a divine mandate to take what belongs to us and leave us to no chance. It is only Nigerians that are viewing this whole issue from the eye of religion or some divine fight.
Palestinians through the plo supported many fight for africas freedom most notability was the South African apartheid. Even though they never had enough and just as the usa and Britain and most of the world is keeping silent or calling Palestinians terrosist today they were also called
The South African resistance and the Irish least I forget were all called terrosist. I am not saying the attack that killed a lot of Jewish by hamas is any good. But let us all put ourselves in the shoes of this people without nationhood, driven from their land and watched 247 like prisioners because they are not supported by formidable nations.

Mind you. One day we all might be up against the fulanis who are strategic and some of our governors who might accent to the idea of ruga. After 20 years of strategic growth and plan and shifting their borders beyond the designated ruga area. We might all be facing the same thing this Palestinians are up against , if not us our children.

There is nothing worse than facing a strategic enemy with power and financial might and people in high places :

Then we will see if God ordened or give the fulanis the right and power and support to take over our lives and kill us and our people.

He who live in a glass house don’t throw
stones , by the way this whole crisis have nothing to do with the Israelites and philestines in the Bible time. This whole thing started in the late 40s
Re: Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu Speech! Worth Reading by doatelecom(m): 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2023
Get 1GB for N229

REGISTER ON:
https://sagsub.com/doatelecommunication

Re: Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu Speech! Worth Reading by Aremwayne: 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
Hohaiiiode:
Palestinians through the plo supported many fight for africas freedom most notability was the South African apartheid. Even though they never had enough and just as the usa and Britain and most of the world is keeping silent or calling Palestinians terrosist .
The South African resistance and the Irish least I forget were all called terrosist. I am not saying the attack that killed a lot of Jewish by hamas is any good. But let us all put ourselves in the shoes of this people without nationhood, driving from their land and watched 247 like prisioners because they are not supported by formidable nations.

Mind you. One day we all might be up against the fulanis who are strategic and some of our governors who might accent your the idea of ruga. After 20 years of strategic growth and plan and shifting their borders beyond the designated ruga area. We might all be facing the same thing this Palestinians are up against , if not us our children.

I rather go to hell than support islam.

6 Likes

Re: Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu Speech! Worth Reading by tafabaloo(m): 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
Hohaiiiode:

You essay is too long and cumbersome.
What's the gist abeg ?

2 Likes

Re: Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu Speech! Worth Reading by tafabaloo(m): 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2023
Hohaiiiode:

Your essay is too long and cumbersome.
What's the gist abeg ?
Re: Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu Speech! Worth Reading by HitlerWasRight: 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2023
Jew rat
Re: Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu Speech! Worth Reading by Chispa: 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
truly, this Israelites are God's own..
Eva2000:

Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu Speech!

Worth Reading

Mr. Netanyahu said:
Only 70 years ago! The Jews were taken to slaughter like sheep.
πŸ”΅ 60 years ago!
πŸ”΅ no country. No Army.

Seven Arab countries declared war on the small Jewish state, only a few hours after its creation!
πŸ”΅ we were 650,000 Jews against the many millions in the Arab world!

There was no strong IDF(Israel Defense Forces).

No powerful air force to save us but only brave Jewish people with nowhere else to go.
πŸ”΅Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Egypt, Libya, Saudi Arabia all attacked at the same time.
πŸ”΅the country that the United Nations gave us was a 65 % desert.

πŸ”΅ 35 years ago! We fought the three most Powerful armies in the middle east, and we swept them in six days.

We fought against various coalitions of Arab countries, which had modern armies and many Soviet weapons, and we have always beaten them!

Today we have:

πŸ”΅ a State (Country)
πŸ”΅ an Army,
πŸ”΅ a Powerful Air Force,
πŸ”΅ A State-of-the-Art Economy with exports worth billions of dollars.
πŸ”΅ Intel - Microsoft - ibm & many high-tech companies develop cutting edge products in Israel
πŸ”΅ our doctors receive awards for medical research.
πŸ”΅ we make the desert bloom, and sell oranges, flowers and vegetables all over the world.

πŸ”΅ Israel has sent its own satellites into space!

πŸ”΅ three satellites at the same time!
πŸ”΅ We are proud to be at the same rank as:
πŸ”΅ The United States, which has 250 million inhabitants,
πŸ”΅ Russia, which has 200 million inhabitants,
πŸ”΅ China, which has 1.3 billion inhabitants;
πŸ”΅ Europeans - France, Great Britain, Germany - with 350 million inhabitants.
πŸ”΅ the only countries in the world to send objects into space!

πŸ”΅ and say that only 60 years ago,
πŸ”΅ we were led, ashamed and hopeless, to slaughter!
πŸ”΅ we have experienced the smoking ruins of Europe,
πŸ”΅ we have won our wars here in Israel with less than nothing

πŸ”΅ we built our little "Empire" from nothing.

Who's Hamas to scare me?
πŸ”΄ to terrify me?
πŸ”΄ you make me laugh!
πŸ”΄ Passover was celebrated;

Let's not forget what Passover is:
πŸ”΄ we survived Pharaoh,
πŸ”΄ we survived the Greeks,
πŸ”΄ we survived the Romans,
πŸ”΄ we survived the inquisition in Spain,
πŸ”΄ we have the pogroms in Russia,
πŸ”΄ we survived Hitler,
πŸ”΄ we survived the Germans,
πŸ”΄ we survived the Holocaust,
πŸ”΄ we survived the armies of seven Arab countries,
πŸ”΄ we survived Saddam.
πŸ”΄ we will survive the enemies present

Think of any time in human history ⚠

Think about it, for us, the Jewish people,
πŸ”· the situation has never been better!
πŸ”· then let's face the world,

Let us remember:
πŸ”Ά all nations, empires or cultures
πŸ”Ά who once tried to destroy us,
πŸ”Ά no longer exist today - while we still live!
πŸ”Ά Egypt?
πŸ”Ά Babylon?
πŸ”Ά the Greeks?
πŸ”Ά Alexander of Macedonia?
πŸ”Ά The Romans? (does anyone still speak Latin these days? )
πŸ”Ά The Third Reich?

And look at us

πŸ”΅ The slaves of Egypt,
πŸ”΅ The People of Moses
πŸ”΅ The Nation of the Bible,
πŸ”΅ We are still here,

And Hebrew is still the official language of the State of Israel today:

🚩 from the time of the Bible and now!
🚩 Arabs don't know yet,
🚩 but they will learn that there is a God.
🚩 as long as we keep our identity, we are forever

So forgive us for not worrying,
πŸ”Ά not to cry,
πŸ”Ά not to be afraid
πŸ”Ά things are fine here
πŸ”Ά they could certainly get better,

However:
πŸ”΄ Don't believe the media,
πŸ”΄ they don't tell you alot of good things about Israel
πŸ”΄ celebrations continue to take place in Israel,
πŸ”΄ people continue to live,
πŸ”΄ people keep coming out,
πŸ”΄ people continue to see friends

Some claim our morale is low
πŸ”΅ so what?

Only because we mourn our deaths while our enemies rejoice in the blood shed & war

πŸ”΅ that is why we will win, in the end

The God of Israel created the Heaven's and the Earth
The Guardian of Israel never slumbers or sleep! The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob

Forward this speech to the whole community, πŸ’™ and to people around the world
πŸ’œ they are part of our strength

2 Likes

Re: Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu Speech! Worth Reading by kabillionaire(m): 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
I stand with Israel.
Not because I like them, but because I hate terrorism.

3 Likes

Re: Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu Speech! Worth Reading by 90dbest: 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
You go cry tire. More bombardment for your Hamas Islamic terrrorist pig. Insha Allah, Amen.
Re: Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu Speech! Worth Reading by sreamsense: 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
kettykin:
This is what I don't always like nah, stop mentioning Biafra where Isreal is mentioned. How many war has biafran fought before now? Many biafran ESN/IPOB soldiers believe in shrines and cannibalism, but Isreal believe in the God of Heaven and Earth. Don't go flex with Nigeria army, always remember python dance
Re: Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu Speech! Worth Reading by mu2sa2: 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
Only peace and justice, not sabre-rattling, will ensure security for all in the middle east. With all the wars war- mongering Netanyahu says isreal has won in 70 years, still no peace in isreal today. Imagine. a ragtag hamas holding isreal at bay for 16 years.
Ultra' orthodox Jews and extremist Palestinians should sheathe their swords for isrealis and Palestinians to live in peace..
Re: Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu Speech! Worth Reading by 07kjb: 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
Powerful and one of the most hopeful speech ever

2 Likes

Re: Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu Speech! Worth Reading by kabillionaire(m): 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2023
mu2sa2:
Only peace and justice, not sabre-rattling, will ensure security for all in the middle east. With all the wars war- mongering Netanyahu says isreal has won in 70 years, still no peace in isreal today. Imagine. a ragtag hamas holding isreal at bay for 16 years.
Ultra' orthodox Jews and extremist Palestinians should sheathe the sword.

Peace is not the absence of war.
Common Fulani ragtag bloodsucking balawo herdsmen are giving Nigeria sleepless nights.
Guerrilla warfare is very trickish and can drag for years.
Re: Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu Speech! Worth Reading by Whatisurproblem(m): 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2023
nnachukz:
Yet known and potential terrorists said we should not support them because they are not Christians. But Isreal identifies with the Bible same holy book of the christians.
I know my enemies and I also know my friends. You can't teach me who should be my enemies or friends.
Na the like of Fulani herdsmen they want us to be supporting. Mad people, they will go to hell
Re: Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu Speech! Worth Reading by terrezo2002(m): 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2023
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
God bless Israel
Re: Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu Speech! Worth Reading by RealEzee(m): 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
Steady bombing till thy kingdom come
Re: Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu Speech! Worth Reading by ihatebuhari(f): 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
HitlerWasRight:
Jew rat
may you died of hatred for Jews.

God punish Allah.

Allah has been put to shamed many times.

Ain't you ashamed? Christian nations keep destroying the Muslim world where is Allah when you need him?

May God punish Allah
Re: Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu Speech! Worth Reading by johnog4sure: 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
Hohaiiiode:

but we don't have a nation yet, can you die for this Nigeria?
Re: Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu Speech! Worth Reading by TOPMAN4LIFE: 6:46am On Oct 19, 2023
God's covenant over Israel is intact

1 Like

Re: Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu Speech! Worth Reading by Dsimmer: 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2023
Well, it's their history! I have always stated that the Israel have a right to exist in their ancestral home and defend themselves against Arab terrorists who should also fvck off North Africa!

(1) (Reply)

Meet America's New First Lady / Germany Imposes Energy Limits, Macron Declares β€œend Of Abundance” In France / Central African Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.