Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Fuel Scarcity Hits Again As NNPC Supply Collapses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Hits Again As NNPC Supply Collapses (13912 Views)

US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States / Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer / Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Again As NNPC Supply Collapses by ceejay80s(m): 5:24am On Oct 19, 2023
It is finished

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Again As NNPC Supply Collapses by Exceed15: 5:44am On Oct 19, 2023
No be APC government? What do you expect

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Again As NNPC Supply Collapses by mightyhaze: 5:51am On Oct 19, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Untop the exorbitant price

Tinubu is something else
As a bulabarian u suppose dey get am less than 70 naira..just flash your agbadorian card at nnpc stations

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Again As NNPC Supply Collapses by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:54am On Oct 19, 2023
stewiepeter:

Source: https://businessday.ng/energy/oilandgas/article/fuel-scarcity-hits-again-as-marketers-shut-stations/

It's coming small-small.

Very soon, even the cockroach-infested brains of BULABAA urchins will reset and they will begin to have sense.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Again As NNPC Supply Collapses by nairalanda1(m): 6:03am On Oct 19, 2023
At the end of the day, with landing cost over N720, yet NNPC is selling below N700, what do ye expect.?

Petrol is flowing in other African countries because they don't have subsides. APC is keeping subsides, and the subsides are now becoming unsustainable.

I no like GEJ, but in 2011, he was right about removing subsides. Nigerians..(please don't come with Buhari decieved Nigerians, or tinubu decieved Nigerians, and yes, both of them were wrong to oppose GEJ on subsidy removal)..but Nigerians, said no then

Now here we are. We've run out of money to subsidise fuel. And we are still pretending.

Anyway, Nigerians want N40 fuel after all... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Again As NNPC Supply Collapses by emmanuelbrown26: 6:05am On Oct 19, 2023
Burob:
Are you not ashamed?, every thing Tinubu.

Tinubu should fix Nigeria overnight in your faint misconstrued imagination, so that the lazy people like yourself that add no value to society will be enjoying?
Una never see anything
Grab it, run away wit it, dis is d end result

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Again As NNPC Supply Collapses by emmanuelbrown26: 6:08am On Oct 19, 2023
accordadoga25:

Let it be N12,000 per litre, Tinubu remains our president (Awa l’okan)

Your Agulu mandate thief was a disaster in Anambra but you still supported him during the presidential election so why won’t we support our own even if fuel price na 30k.

2nd term we will still vote him in again
Yes ohh

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Again As NNPC Supply Collapses by emmanuelbrown26: 6:10am On Oct 19, 2023
Burob:
Are you not ashamed?, every thing Tinubu.

Tinubu should fix Nigeria overnight in your faint misconstrued imagination, so that the lazy people like yourself that add no value to society will be enjoying?
Whenever I see idiots talking about adding value, I always laugh.
Adding value as Yoruba youths hv taken begging as an occupation, is it part of adding value?

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Again As NNPC Supply Collapses by braxjay(m): 6:24am On Oct 19, 2023
Fuel (Alto), Naira(soprano), and Cost of living(tenor) to Nigerians:
I am going higher yes I am
I am going higher this year
I am going above the shadows
Into the realm of greatness
I am going higher yes I am
I am going higher this year
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Again As NNPC Supply Collapses by oloriooko(m): 6:31am On Oct 19, 2023
I dont think Obi would have done better neither Atiku if in power but my joy is that what goes around has eventually come around to BAT
the politics he used 9ja's future to play back in 2012 has come back to make a mess of his selfish and evil political agenda

Who bend down dey look another person yansh,somebody else stand jeje for im back dey look im yansh

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Again As NNPC Supply Collapses by bluefilm: 6:49am On Oct 19, 2023
Which scarcity are they still talking about?

At 720 per liter, it is already scarce.

Or, are they suggesting that even at 720 per liter, the product is no longer readily available?

Hmmm.... be like say Naija don enta one chance ooo!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Again As NNPC Supply Collapses by Curious345: 6:49am On Oct 19, 2023
Nigeria is dead

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Again As NNPC Supply Collapses by EdiskyHarry: 6:51am On Oct 19, 2023
accordadoga25:
Hehehe
It is well
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Again As NNPC Supply Collapses by Dzzzz: 6:51am On Oct 19, 2023
One thing I know is all the Yoruba people wey vote Tinubu for my side,Regret is written all of their faces now..Make una dey die for my front you no fit see #1 for my hand sha..Suffer your suffer and I suffer mine..Buhari come dey look like saint for where Tinubu dey sha 🥺

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Again As NNPC Supply Collapses by EdiskyHarry: 6:52am On Oct 19, 2023
accordadoga25:

Your Agulu mandate thief was a disaster in Anambra but you still supported him during the presidential election so why won’t we support our own even if fuel price na 30k.

Honestly I wonder how this makes sense to you

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Again As NNPC Supply Collapses by Multiversed: 6:54am On Oct 19, 2023
I went out yesterday to do Shopping and also went with my Ten Litres Keg hoping to find somewhere to get Fuel to power my generator.

After I was through with shopping, I was moving around from one Filling Station to the other but all my efforts to get Fuel was futile.

The Crux of my epitsle Is that I didn't know when or where I forgot my Keg because I was carrying some Provisions. I have almost gotten home before I remembered I was not with my Keg😂

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Again As NNPC Supply Collapses by clinician2x: 6:55am On Oct 19, 2023
accordadoga25:

Your father de village de drink garri oo. De pray make economy better make the life of him and his children better. Make hunger no kill am and make the small money him hold still fit de buy one or two

You're on the internet deceiving yourself, lying to yourself and living on self deceit contrary to your father's prayers.

5 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Again As NNPC Supply Collapses by phemmyfour: 6:55am On Oct 19, 2023
Project360:
Can you imagine
December is here, na normal thing for naija
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Again As NNPC Supply Collapses by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:56am On Oct 19, 2023
accordadoga25:

Tribalism at its finest. You are even admitting openly without shame. Nigeria is in deep trouble

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Again As NNPC Supply Collapses by Ozommadu: 6:57am On Oct 19, 2023
Burob:
Shameless Thing, It was Yoruba Muslims that removed Mumu Jonathan Ebele from power?

Just shows how daftly ignorant & cluelessly myopic minded you really are.

Are you scared that you blew your cover by yourself??

They know who masterminded occupy ojota and other senseless protest.

See you now defending a failed government because he's your tribesmen.

Tribalist

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Again As NNPC Supply Collapses by Ozommadu: 7:01am On Oct 19, 2023
yarimo:
Frying my brain that is my business, looking for TINUBU CSU certificate that is your business and you must find it . Stop disturbing us with any complain

You're jobless and empty that's why you keep repeating same stale sentence on every thread.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Again As NNPC Supply Collapses by 123papas(m): 7:04am On Oct 19, 2023
When will it be South East turn?
accordadoga25:

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Again As NNPC Supply Collapses by clinician2x: 7:08am On Oct 19, 2023
oloriooko:
I dont think Obi would have done better neither Atiku if in power but my joy is that what goes around has eventually come around to BAT
the politics he used 9ja's future to play back in 2012 has come back to make a mess of his selfish and evil political agenda

Who bend down dey look another person yansh,somebody else stand jeje for im back dey look im yansh

It is not difficult.

Here's what Peter will do.

Stop subsidy payment by 50% only so by now we will buy fuel at 350 instead of 185 it used to be.

Cut down on all governance wastage. They no born ur father well, u open ur rotten teeth tell obi say u need new SUV Toyota or Lexus and u no wan use ur salary buy am.

Every payment to parastatals must be accounted for

There will be nothing like floating the naira so that official rate for importers will remain at 440 naira per dollar and the CBN will e so strict that if you're not an importer, you will get nothing. CBN will require importers to send price quotations and cbn will credit them for example immediately. Just as it is in India

Ban that thing called security vote. It gulps millions of dollars but they still kill people everywhere. Cut down on those nonsense offices of special advisers, and aids that does nothing one bit.

Improve our electricity, he already acquired the masterplan from Egypt. With steady electricity, I won't be spending 150k monthly buying fuel for my gen to work from home and earn American dollars. I will simply chill, pay my light bill say 25 or 30k and have no need for fuel. This alone will cut down fuel usage by 40%.

Float cng buses every major route in every state to carry people free of charge and fuel usage will fall by additional 30%. By so doing, fuel stations business will cease to be lucrative, the demand for fuel will be so low that only few persons who feel they must drive their own car will need to buy fuel.

5 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Again As NNPC Supply Collapses by hotplate: 7:09am On Oct 19, 2023
These people are pushing us... When Nigerians would react it might be the last straw and that will break the camels back

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Again As NNPC Supply Collapses by AfonjaConehead: 7:09am On Oct 19, 2023
yarimo:
nothing like exorbitant price, just keep looking for TINUBU CSU certificate that is very simple
Don't mind that Dundee jare grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Again As NNPC Supply Collapses by afube: 7:15am On Oct 19, 2023
accordadoga25:

you voted your own death ...in order to spite Ndigbo! your own mumu sef...anyway you are fumbling black apeman!

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Again As NNPC Supply Collapses by mystery22: 7:17am On Oct 19, 2023
See how useless this apc hamas terrorist are defending the criminal druggie
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Again As NNPC Supply Collapses by Kukutente23: 7:26am On Oct 19, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

The only thing I am happy abt amidst all this Fuel saga, is the piece of their cake Fuel marketers are having as sales no dey for dem.
Why is lack of sales by fuel marketers making you happy?
Did they offend you in any way

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Again As NNPC Supply Collapses by youngrichnigga: 7:41am On Oct 19, 2023
Welcome to Emilokan republic, we warned ye all but like the saying goes, ájà to ba ma sonù, ko ni gbo feré òlódé. Sorry if you don't understand Yoruba undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Again As NNPC Supply Collapses by chukiz(m): 7:42am On Oct 19, 2023
This is it, the end of a country called Nigeria.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Again As NNPC Supply Collapses by Menclothing: 7:49am On Oct 19, 2023
This is December period many smuggling take place to nearby countries NNPC should import more fuel must there be scarcity every ember
It shows the new people are not competent and are all like the former

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Again As NNPC Supply Collapses by Mrford(m): 7:51am On Oct 19, 2023
oloriooko:

Just erase that your first line or better keep quiet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Wins APC Ticket For Lagos Central Senatorial District / The Entire World Is Watching Ikpeazu With His Delay Tactics- Ogah / INEC Bans Recs From Visiting Government Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.