Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Ebonyi's 30,000 Capacity International Stadium Nears Completion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi's 30,000 Capacity International Stadium Nears Completion (21010 Views)

Level Of Work At capacity International Conference Center Awka(video&photos) / Anambra 10,000-Capacity International Conference Center Construction Update / Anambra 10,000 Capacity International Conference Center Latest Update(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi's 30,000 Capacity International Stadium Nears Completion by tnerro1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
The airport never work oo, now this😁
Re: Ebonyi's 30,000 Capacity International Stadium Nears Completion by rickleye: 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2023
Tron3:
phemmyfour

That’s beautiful
Just please have a maintenance budget.
Re: Ebonyi's 30,000 Capacity International Stadium Nears Completion by Freebills12: 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
yarimo:
have you collected yours

It is this thing what you received Agbado Chicago!
Re: Ebonyi's 30,000 Capacity International Stadium Nears Completion by Flamengo: 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2023
Coming to equity with clean hands

This is the international market,if you need shop come their is one for you.

Don't let spacetour deceive you.

Re: Ebonyi's 30,000 Capacity International Stadium Nears Completion by 22jumpstreet1(m): 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
Sniper101:
Damn!!!

A government still builds open-roof stadium in year 2023 and calls it state-of-the-art

Only in Nigeria.

have you seen the model?
it is still work in progress
Re: Ebonyi's 30,000 Capacity International Stadium Nears Completion by Sevenpin: 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
[quote author=Xxxxtentacion2 post=126482899]who is going to play in the stadium now citizens of the state are poor and suffering instead na stadium una dey build. misplaced priority...
your mumu na first grade so poor people don't play football ? lick your *ass*.
Re: Ebonyi's 30,000 Capacity International Stadium Nears Completion by SpaceTour: 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
Keep deceiving yourself. Ebonyi is a cursed evil forest no wonder millions of ebonyi people are living in Anambra

Flamengo:
Coming to equity with clean hands

This is the international market,if you need shop come their is one for you.

Don't let deceive you.
Re: Ebonyi's 30,000 Capacity International Stadium Nears Completion by ToladolVentures(m): 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
This is good for local leagues!
Re: Ebonyi's 30,000 Capacity International Stadium Nears Completion by Flamengo: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
The taste of the pudding is in the eating.

Re: Ebonyi's 30,000 Capacity International Stadium Nears Completion by Flamengo: 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
SpaceTour:
Keep deceiving yourself. Ebonyi is a cursed evil forest no wonder millions of ebonyi people are living in Anambra

Calm down spacetour

I love Anambra and would always do had my 1st decree there, even spent some time in otu onitsha ado ne du missing NYSC mobilization twice because of the love I had for onitsha before I eventually went for my call up letter, that was back in the days.

I'll advise you to stop being so vocal in criticism of Ebonyi state and it's indegenes and don't concieve this post as dick measuring.

If an Ebonyian Steals,Rob or Defraud you feel free to deal with such person.

The Critical infrastructural development in Ebonyi is being commended because it started from the scarth and it's actually a job well done.
Re: Ebonyi's 30,000 Capacity International Stadium Nears Completion by ikeafrica: 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2023
You are just being pained for nothing. Remove hate from your mind
Bigmouth3:

It irritates me so much ,everything is international but if you reach there ,it will be very dirty and stupid . Even some igbos love to call themselves international . Too much chest beating
Re: Ebonyi's 30,000 Capacity International Stadium Nears Completion by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
Stadium or campaign ground?
Re: Ebonyi's 30,000 Capacity International Stadium Nears Completion by redheart(m): 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
How is this thing International? Ibo man and useless hype. That's how my gov in Kwara started with his useless, purposeless, ugly bridge too. Nigerian govs can do better
Re: Ebonyi's 30,000 Capacity International Stadium Nears Completion by amadice(m): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ebubu:
Pictures below

WE SHOULD STOP THIS PROPAGANDA, This is not the finished project, its still uncompleted. This is the first Phase of the 35,000 capacity stadium Engr. Dave Umahi started, he had to rush it to this level so that he can hand over here.

The second phase of the remaining project is behind this structure, the foundation for it is already on ground. Why did you opt to show us behind the stadium. mtcheeew undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ebonyi's 30,000 Capacity International Stadium Nears Completion by Tum1990: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
Ebonyi sef.

Their own dey there body. Building and open air stadium in the 2023...

When football clubs in Europe are building roofed stadia or covering the ones that are open air...

Anyways, they can always build a new one...same way they will build a new airport in the next 200 yrs when the State becomes viable enough to have an airport, and by then their current airport turned warehouse will be out dated

English is your problem. You should pray
for understanding too. The stadium is near completion and not " the stadium has been completed". Leave Ebonyi alone because we are happy with our government and I must tell you that they are doing well for us. What's your own government doing for you?
Re: Ebonyi's 30,000 Capacity International Stadium Nears Completion by amadice(m): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
Bouncing2:

They have a football team

Ebonyi United (i think)

Though still at amateur level

Keep quiet mr man. You people just spew nonsense online. Which one is ebonyi united, For where? which League?
Re: Ebonyi's 30,000 Capacity International Stadium Nears Completion by azpekuliar: 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
tnerro1:
The airport never work oo, now this😁

and they are one of the largest exporters of street hawkers in the country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout This Portrait Painting Of Ambode / 3 Killed In Bayelsa As APC And PDP Thugs Clash. Graphic Photos / Lagos, 20 Other States Get New Police Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.