Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba (32172 Views)

I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid / Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA / Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by Nemere2020: 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2023
Joseph Aloba, the father of the late singer, Mohbad, says a paternity test is a non-negotiable requirement to determine his grandson, Liam’s true lineage.

Aloba spoke against the backdrop of ongoing debate on whether or not, a Deoxyribonucleic acid, aka DNA test, was needed in the investigations into Mohbad’s death.

The late singer’s father said this in a video making the rounds on social media.

Aloba stated that he is willing to provide consent for the DNA test and is open to designating a representative if he cannot be present during the procedure.

He emphasised the importance of transparency in the process, insisting that the DNA test should be conducted at two distinct locations to eliminate any doubt regarding the results.

“Concerning the DNA test, it’s a MUST they do it. Nigerians are demanding for it. I heard rumours that they did it but no matter what, I’m Mohbad’s father so I’ll give consent to the DNA test or send anyone who can represent me during the test if I’m not there to know how they’ll do it. And even when they want to do it, it should be done in 2 different places so we can be very sure and know the truth.

“Also, where I am from in Ikere Ekiti, we don’t accept bastards, But it will be a thing of joy for me if this child is Mohbad’s because this is the only child he left behind. Three days before his death (on Saturday) I was with him, he even served me food and he put Liam on my hands, and he was taking pictures.

“So, I’ll be very happy if Liam is Mohbad’s son because I love the child. But if it turns out that Liam is not his son, it won’t be good if we don’t find out now because of the future so that even late Mohbad shouldn’t be blaming me that I accepted something like this. So, the DNA is very necessary.”

https://thewillnews.com/dna-test-for-my-grandson-is-non-negotiable-requirement-mohbads-dad/

66 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by God1000(m): 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2023
It appears he didn't love his son much when he was alive, his actions so far is a testament to that

But I agree with him on DNA test

64 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by Excel1123(m): 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2023
The girl should just shut critic's and do it. Allowing it linger will only make her look guilty

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by BoboNogoDie: 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2023
Good.

The only thing I vex for this man for is MohBad's senseless burial.
For allowing them bury him in that man and in such a nonsense coffin breaking his neck.

AS FOR THAT OLOSHO WIFE - WÙNMÍ, SHE WILL NEVER NO PEACE TILL THE END OF TIME.
THAT BOY WILL GROW UP TO HATE HER, WHETHER HE'S ACTUALLY MOHBAD'S SON OR NOT.

I watched a recent video on how she threw a white cloth wrapped in something on the coffin when they asked her to pour sand on it... People who are traditional and spiritual KNOWS what that act means and the reason why she did it.

I even heard a voice note message where MohBad was cursing her for covering his face with a cloth he has warned her never to use to cover him again.

IN THIS LIFE, FEAR DESPERATE GIRLS FROM POOR HOMES, THEY ARE EXTREMELY EVIL AND DANGEROUS.

147 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by BoboNogoDie: 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
Girls will complain about a guys promiscuity and cheating, yet they're the ones that will have the highest bodycount.

Someone promised that whóre 10 million naira, another person also promised 5 million if the result shows that MohBad is the father of that boy, yet SIMPLE DNA TEST HARD FOR HER PASS JAMB cheesy

Some fools said she's mourning and that's why she has not done it, a girl that barely hours that she lost her husband, she started posting nonsense on her page and even having time to scroll through her gallery to dig out old photos...
I don't blame her, na MohBad I blame.

The WORST thing a guy can do in this life is to trust and feel safe and comfortable around a disloyal girl.
A NON VIRGIN
A GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT
A GIRL YOU DON'T KNOW HER TRUE SEXUAL PAST AND BODYCOUNT.
Marry them and don't do DNA, then you're the greatest fool alive.

119 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by Reelmii: 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
...innocent baby boy wey no know anything has being dragged in to this mess

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by nototribalist: 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
useless cultist father. rubbish man

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by atobs4real(m): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
Very correct sir
Go ahead with the DNA TEST

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by Charmingrascal(m): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
I thought they said they have done it.
How could u conduct the test without Mohbad's family members consents.

They are definitely hiding something, they should condult that test, something fishy is going down.

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by Gten(m): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
If you are told to bring money now, you will start chewing your words. This man matter no clear me.
You that were in a haste to bury Mohbad, let me reserve my comment till investigation is concluded.

6 Likes

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by demo4ril97(m): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
God1000:
It appears he didn't love his son much, his actions so far is a testament to that.

This post is the highest joke of the century

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by atobs4real(m): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
Very correct sir
Go ahead with the DNA TEST
To clear doubts

11 Likes

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by Salowise: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
God1000:
It appears he didn't love his son much, his actions so far is a testament to that.

You get problem

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by samtoles: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
This DNA sh1t is sponsored by VeryDarkMan and powered by Tunde Ednut who keeps pushing the fool to our faces

10 Likes

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by huptin(m): 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
When an old man keep staring at a particular place and sighing....check that place very well...something must either have happened there or something must be buried there.

The man wants a DNA, please do the test.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by crown08(m): 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
grin

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by oluwaseyi0: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
Whatever rock their boat
Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by Gimbiyah22: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ok
Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by CoronaVirusPro: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
100/100

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by 2nattie(m): 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
I thought they said the test has been carried out

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by EmmaLege: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
Good

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by ivolt: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
I hope you have money to settle the fallout
because if the DNA turns out positive, the unwedded "wife" can block you from seeing the child.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by NwaNimo1(m): 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2023
“Also, where I am from in Ikere Ekiti, we don’t accept bastards"......

the man no resemble Mohbad sef....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by id4sho(m): 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2023
Oloshos leaving this thread

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by GboyegaD(m): 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2023
Hmm...which of the surviving parent are they going to test the child against? If he feels that will give him peace of mind to accept the child, then so be it.
Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by Ever8090: 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2023
This man no want share property with anybody....that is what I see in all this..

18 Likes

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by ghostwritter(m): 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
God1000:

He loves his son but doesn't trust both the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law. The man knows what his late son and the public don't know.
In this life always use 6 days and 23 hours in a week to fear women...the remain 1 hour use it to fear who no fear women.
E get why.
I rest my case.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by Mindlog: 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sighs....
Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
This man just dey wake up,I understand his resentment towards his son he was taking care of his mother that abandoned him more than him the father.... You have to forgive the dead sir..

Rip mohbad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by killsmith(f): 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
When you want to do something like this, you don't tell your plans

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by Crafteck1: 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
Any smart man will do it

7 Likes

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by oyeb15: 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
The child belongs to Sam Larry.... simple

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says / Cynthia Morgan Signs Management Deal With US Based The Facilitator Management / Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.