Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,603 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba (32187 Views)

I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid / Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA / Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by tabaralph: 3:37am On Oct 19, 2023
Maynman:

You need less than 100k to do a DNA test.
Calling a man shameless for asking for a DNA test is unnecessary, what exactly is paining you in the DNA test?
Am sure that moniker is a lady , set Awon LovePeddler

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by Sheistoopretty(f): 3:42am On Oct 19, 2023
Foolish man...... DNA for what? angry angry angry

Y didn't Mohbad do the DNA when he was alive? sad

If I am her, I will never do that DNA

Rubbish
Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by Originalsly: 3:44am On Oct 19, 2023
Hmmm .... more interested in a DNA test for the baby than an autopsy for his son. Really?
Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by juman(m): 4:04am On Oct 19, 2023
Why most females here dont like the DNA test idea?
Fear women.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by juman(m): 4:07am On Oct 19, 2023
Fear women.
Only DNA confirm you as true parent of your child.
Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by pasuma(m): 4:40am On Oct 19, 2023
Olori buruku, we don't celebrate such deaths, it's buried immediately, na una people dey do obituary for 2 years old.. omo Iran ki ran

God1000:
It appears he didn't love his son much when he was alive, his actions so far is a testament to that

But I agree with him on DNA test

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by Ajalalomo: 4:43am On Oct 19, 2023
Nigerian women don’t like to hear DNA. They will continue to rain insults on this man for calling paternity test.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by Ashirioluwa: 4:46am On Oct 19, 2023
nototribalist:
useless cultist father. rubbish man

I heard you, but let her go for DNA to prove everyone wrong.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by MeaslesMumpsRub: 4:49am On Oct 19, 2023
Shebi OGB lied that she has done the test.

I've always said, OGB abd Bellashmurda know a lot

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by Diligence: 5:03am On Oct 19, 2023
Empirical evidence will solve any misgivings considering the circumstances surrounding MB's death. Also considering millions of cases where DNA Tests hv proven that the supposed fathers aren't the real/biological fathers.

It's better to know NOW, than to know later in 20 years!

Just solve this TODAY!
Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by wany(f): 5:04am On Oct 19, 2023
BoboNogoDie:
Good.

The only thing I vex for this man for is MohBad's senseless burial.
For allowing them bury him in that man and in such a nonsense coffin breaking his neck.

AS FOR THAT OLOSHO WIFE - WÙNMÍ, SHE WILL NEVER NO PEACE TILL THE END OF TIME.
THAT BOY WILL GROW UP TO HATE HER, WHETHER HE'S ACTUALLY MOHBAD'S SON OR NOT.

I watched a recent video on how she threw a white cloth wrapped in something on the coffin when they asked her to pour sand on it... People who are traditional and spiritual KNOWS what that act means and the reason why she did it.

I even heard a voice note message where MohBad was cursing her for covering his face with a cloth he has warned her never to use to cover him again.

IN THIS LIFE, FEAR DESPERATE GIRLS FROM POOR HOMES, THEY ARE EXTREMELY EVIL AND DANGEROUS.
Was mohbad from a rich home? undecided
Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by breezeng: 5:06am On Oct 19, 2023
How did Mohbads dad know that he's also the true father of Mohbad. The chain goes ion and on like that. Lots of bastatds in the community. I think her mother's sample will do better.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by atobs4real(m): 6:02am On Oct 19, 2023
Glister:

Let him bring money out na.you will see how he will act then...shameless old man.obviouly trying to get on the good books of Nigerians maybe they will give him money.otherwise..they can call each other on phone without all this online noise and do it secretly.
Many asked for it not him.
Nigerians are eager to know the status of the boy whether to support financially and not to the wrong person

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by mamajaz(f): 6:16am On Oct 19, 2023
[quote author=pasuma post=126487862]
Olori buruku, we don't celebrate such deaths, it's buried immediately, na una people dey do obituary for 2 years old.. omo Iran ki ran
Don't curse bro. Your explanation is enough. I lived in the village in Ekiti while growing up. Honestly, such deaths are tagged iku gbigbona, iku odo. They burry such immediately; (1) To prevent the parents from weeping consistently (2). To prevent Akufa so to say.

In Imole's case, his dad made efforts to delay burying him that night oh.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by nsiba: 6:20am On Oct 19, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Foolish man...... DNA for what? angry angry angry

Y didn't Mohbad do the DNA when he was alive? sad

If I am her, I will never do that DNA

Rubbish

Guilty as charged

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by Kobojunkie: 6:23am On Oct 19, 2023
tabaralph:

My fear exactly, what if that baba is not even mohbad father nko,even mohbad mother that can abandoned 3 children and marry another man is not loyal, they have to take the sample of the DNA from mohbad father by the way, let’s see what happens
LOL.... layelaye... they will first need to prove this man was mohbad's dad before doing that. grin
Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by Badmashii(m): 6:37am On Oct 19, 2023
ivolt:

Same thing, he loses access to the kid.
A smart grandfather will not support such test because he would lose either way.

You must definitely be a hoe. Not surprised,hoes always have each other backs.

She must conduct the test and if it comes out positive,then she have no right whatsoever to block access to the kid. However if it's a negative then she can go away with her bastard pikin.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by Menclothing: 6:41am On Oct 19, 2023
Do the test maybe ma sam Larry get the child
Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by phemmyfour: 6:58am On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:
It appears he didn't love his son much when he was alive, his actions so far is a testament to that

But I agree with him on DNA test

Wasting of money. The boy looks like Mohbad. It's not a rocket science, it's like telling 2face to do DNA test for his children
Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by MartinsD12(m): 6:59am On Oct 19, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://thewillnews.com/dna-test-for-my-grandson-is-non-negotiable-requirement-mohbads-dad/
I agree with mohbad father on this DNA issue, it should be done immediately I don't trust that his baby mama oloshos are very desperate, even mohbad complained about her when he was alive, everything should be investigated properly the DNA test done , if found the oloshoism was cheating on mohbad or in anyway contributed to his depression and pain , the family should immediately take custody of the son especially when the DNA confirm it's his son and let the Gold digger continue her oloshoism work
Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by delishpot: 7:05am On Oct 19, 2023
Nigerians are funny. Wumi will only do the test if she is ignorant of her rights.

Wumi if you are reading this, don't be moved by the pressure of ignorant Nigerians who think they have a right to dictate your private life. You can only do the DNA test if YOU choose to for the sake of your sanity and to give your son the advantages that he will benefit from Nigerians who will follow him cos of his fathers reputation. DNA test wether negative or positive doesn't prove or disprove the fact of who killed Mohbad.
Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by BoboNogoDie: 7:12am On Oct 19, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

You small boys will just be shouting virgin. I know a friend after his ex husband disvirgin her....her ex always have a pound of her flesh. Please stop shouting virgin. That u meet a girl as a virgin doesn't mean she won't cheat on you

Everyone of them was once a virgin

And kids like u should stop competing on body count as so many guys are guilty of the same. Abi na ghost the ladies dey sleep with
Or deh
You must have ended up with someone you don't like her sexual past and history.
Someone with unknown BODYCOUNT.
If you have a daughter, will you like to marry her off as a virgin or a whoré? Your answer should just my post about sexual morality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by myrates: 7:58am On Oct 19, 2023
The DNA is necessary to clear all doubts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by cuttestprince(m): 8:02am On Oct 19, 2023
samtoles:
This DNA sh1t is sponsored by VeryDarkMan and powered by Tunde Ednut who keeps pushing the fool to our faces
One simpleton spotted
Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by Maynman: 8:49am On Oct 19, 2023
Originalsly:
Hmmm .... more interested in a DNA test for the baby than an autopsy for his son. Really?
Neither is affecting the other, and the autopsy has already been done by the NPF.
Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by OdefaGirl(f): 8:52am On Oct 19, 2023
ghostwritter:

He loves his son but doesn't trust both the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law. The man knows what his late son and the public don't know.
In this life always use 6 days and 23 hours in a week to fear women...the remain 1 hour use it to fear who no fear women.
E get why.
I rest my case.

Is it the woman that buried his son and broke his neck? That man is an irresponsible father, looking like someone high on something.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by VEHINTOLAR: 9:09am On Oct 19, 2023
ivolt:
I hope you have money to settle the fallout
because if the DNA turns out positive, the unwedded wife can block you from seeing the child.

Lol,block him from seeing his grandchild ? You must really think Nigeria is UK or United States ! In a typical African settings like ours,trust me, she will be the one looking for that old man if she steps out of boundary ! N'ile Yoruba,she will definitely regret it if she is stupid enough to travel that route. As per the test 💰 money, there a lot of people who are ready to sponsor it. The reality is that;whether she likes it or not,the DNA test will eventually be carried out. The question is;what is that lady's fear about DNA test ?
Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by thatigboman: 9:35am On Oct 19, 2023
If his father is from ekiti, why was he buried in ikorodu? Yoruba people don't have culture.
Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by Originalsly: 9:42am On Oct 19, 2023
Maynman:

Neither is affecting the other, and the autopsy has already been done by the NPF.

The NPF has a medical examiner? .... a forensic lab? .... a mortuary? ... related staff? Who in the NPF determined cause of death? Never just swallow what the NPF or anyone says.
Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by ivolt: 9:43am On Oct 19, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Lol,block him from seeing his grandchild ? You must really think Nigeria is UK or United States ! In a typical African settings like ours,trust me, she will be the one looking for that old man if she steps out of boundary ! N'ile Yoruba,she will definitely regret it if she is stupid enough to travel that route. As per the test 💰 money, there a lot of people who are ready to sponsor it. The reality is that;whether she likes it or not,the DNA test will eventually be carried out. The question is;what is that lady's fear about DNA test ?
You think your local custom override Nigerian law?
The grandfather has no right over the child.
Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by Maynman: 9:44am On Oct 19, 2023
Originalsly:

The NPF has a medical examiner? .... a forensic lab? .... a mortuary? ... related staff? Who in the NPF determined cause of death?
Nigeria Police force has all this and more, it's their work.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by ivolt: 9:45am On Oct 19, 2023
Badmashii:

You must definitely be a hoe. Not surprised,hoes always have each other backs.

She must conduct the test and if it comes out positive,then she have no right whatsoever to block access to the kid. However if it's a negative then she can go away with her bastard pikin.
See this imbe cile.
Your entire family must be prostitutes for you to think of nothing else but this.
I really pity your background.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chuks D General Leads Female Combatant Soldiers To Shutdown Mothers' Day In FCT / Davido Visits 5 Year Old Boy, Grants Him His Christmas Wish / Peter Okoye Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.