Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France (38753 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions / Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media / Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Faposky95: 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
Pootle:

na legend you nack, me still like my child trophy o, if you fit show i dey satalite, BAT nd jubril spoil things oo but we go survive

I dey Festac... small world...
Nothing do you
....... we go jam
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Pootle: 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2023
Faposky95:

I dey Festac... small world...
Nothing do you
....... we go jam

aswear brother, no yawa smiley
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by BigYash: 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Most Muslims in Europe celebrate Xmas.....
That's good to know. That's how its supposed to be.. Not crisis always..
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Ennovate(m): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
Am surprised a lot of people still believe there are terrorist in the Arab world. When we know how much of a terror the west and America has been...
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by AngelicBeing: 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
sad
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by caandi: 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
Revolution2022:
Before IDF invaded Hamas den,the terrorists group have been firing misiles into Isreal but they were intercepted and destroyed by Isreal defence system.That one didn't do Hamas,they now infiltrated Isreal border,captured and killed civilians.All these Muslims that are standing behind Hamas never said anything then until Isreal started retaliating.
exactly my thoughts
I don’t know why the people of God are so hated
Well I’m not surprised
We’re in an evil world
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by GEEBITE: 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2023
Genesis is basically a historical book in both bible and Torah. The word is of Greek etymology and simply means the beginning.
Dont make the mistake,the Philistines recorded in the old Testament are a Mediterranean immigrants tribe from the Aegean sea area. After many battles with the Israelites for Economic and Territorial superiorty for many years they were totally annihilated by Nebuchadnezzar and his Babylonian army and they were never able to form a state again.

The.present people called Palestinians are Arabs descendants who took over the land after the Romans totally sacked the Jews from Jerusalem and the territories around the present day Israel. The Palestinians claim to the land is dated less than 1500 years. You cant compare to people who have ties dating close to 4000 years.
Maynman:

Genesis is not a history book, you are empty!

"I will…drive the…Canaanites… out of your way…I will establish your borders from the Red Sea to the Sea of the Philistines, and from the desert to the River” (Exodus 23:27-28).
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Maynman: 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2023
GEEBITE:

Dont make the mistake,the Philistines recorded in the old Testament are a Mediterranean immigrants tribe from the Aegean sea area.
Can you bring source for this.
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Maynman: 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2023
GEEBITE:

The.present people called Palestinians are Arabs descendants who took over the land after the Romans totally sacked the Jews from Jerusalem and the territories around the present day Israel.
Also show where you read this.
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Maynman: 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
GEEBITE:
Genesis is basically a historical book in both bible and Torah. The word is of Greek etymology and simply means the beginning.
Bereshit was translated into Genesis.
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by eleniyan2020: 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
tonicyril:

Which book did u believe in??

But the reason u don't want to use ur sense should be studied, what concerns book in what we re saying here??

Ur brothers k!lled people, and the people are retaliating and u said because I believe in a certain book

Abeg how e take relate?
why are you supporting Israel, you believe is a Christian country and your book teaches you that no one can defeat them in war because God bless them,oga na big lie...British create Israel in 1948 involved the Jewish agency...Israel and Palestine are fighting for land not religion...a Jewish or British will still prefer an Arab before you...stop the slavery act by supporting one side...
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by tonicyril: 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2023
eleniyan2020:
why are you supporting Israel, you believe is a Christian country and your book teaches you that no one can defeat them in war because God bless them,oga na big lie...British create Israel in 1948 involved the Jewish agency...Israel and Palestine are fighting for land not religion...a Jewish or British will still prefer an Arab before you...stop the slavery act by supporting one side...

Oga forget story, I am not supporting the Israelis because of any book, I am only in support of them because they are always more than equal to fhe Muslim shenanigans
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by eleniyan2020: 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
tonicyril:

Oga forget story, I am not supporting the Israelis because of any book, I am only in support of them because they are always more than equal to fhe Muslim shenanigans
okay...
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by maasoap(m): 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2023
adontcare:
I see all Muslims as terrorists or terrorists sympathizers
So? Are you now going to commit suicide since there is nothing you can do about it?
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by maasoap(m): 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
Available9:
For me, this is stupidity among the muslim folks...as an individual, you have your brains to reason and determine what is right and wrong...religious affiliation should not be a yardstick for that...
There is no room for terror...the world has to decide whether to leave with terror or not...

Everyday I go down on my knees and thank God for America... because without America, these terrorists would have killed us all and turned our women into sex slaves

But then who cares about what benzima has to say

I bet that you are so wrapped up in the shit you vomited that you didn't even see error there. So, because he is a Muslim, he didn't use his brain to reason and determine what is right or wrong? You believed that he stood with the people of Gaza/Palestinians based on religion? It is amazing why you, the Nigerian Christians see this as religions war.
So, Benzema should have stood with the people bombing hospitals with patients and medical staff? He should have stood with the people levelling a whole city? He should have stood with the people who took everything starting from the little that was given to them in the beginning?
You're so dumb and annoying
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by zumbigbo(m): 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
Hypocritical European devils are now screaming....keep politics out of sport....after 2 years of Ukraine flag at every stadium in every sport. They can do one!
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Jeyun: 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
GEEBITE:
Dont make the mistake,the Philistines recorded in the old Testament are a Mediterranean immigrants tribe from the Aegean sea area. After many battles with the Israelites for Economic and Territorial superiorty for many years they were totally annihilated by Nebuchadnezzar and his Babylonian army and they were never able to form a state again.

The.present people called Palestinians are Arabs descendants who took over the land after the Romans totally sacked the Jews from Jerusalem and the territories around the present day Israel. The Palestinians claim to the land is dated less than 1500 years. You cant compare to people who have ties dating close to 4000 years.
why u dey wast your time to explain to that uninformed Muhammader head slamming terrorist. No matter how u bath a pig it will still go back to the muld . Leave that terrorist na only the Israeli bombing language them dey understand
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by adontcare(f): 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
maasoap:

So? Are you now going to commit suicide since there is nothing you can do about it?
that's y is real is dealing with your terrorists brothers in Gaza. Evil sect
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Exceed15: 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2023
Why didn't he spark reaction when Hamas launched coordinated attacks on Israeli soil that wiped out innocent citizens. I have lost my respect for him . He is bloody terrorist.
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Exceed15: 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
Stargangz:
Benz na original bastard
As if Hamas even regard him as real Muslim. Useless boy
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Mandate1: 12:18am On Oct 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

They can withdraw the physical title, but can't withdraw the impression of the award in the hearts of his teeming fans.

This war will end eventually, and life will go on.

As a neutral, I think it's ungainly and unfair to expect everyone to take a particular side.

There are core Muslims that frown at what Hamas did, as there are true Christians and Jews who believe Israel might have taken this too far.

Opinions are the rights of individuals regardless of their positions in society.
name any core Muslim that frowned at wat Hamas did. Truth is, Israel aside protecting itself and fighting back, this is a good deterrent against future rubbish from Hamas. Next time dey won't try this. Negotiation is the key to any conflict not war. Hamas chose the wrong route.
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by poseidon12: 12:25am On Oct 20, 2023
eleniyan2020:
slave like you think Israeli is a Christian country...

Don't mind the dumb folks.

Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by eleniyan2020: 12:53am On Oct 20, 2023
tonicyril:

☦️ The Orthodox Patriarch in Jerusalem said: “We strongly condemn the Israeli military’s bombing on our historical church of Saint Porphyrius...e go rich everybody,black mofor thinking Israel is fighting for there religion...that why adeboye stand with Israel!
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by OgaTheTop2: 1:21am On Oct 20, 2023
PlayerMeji:
No Islamic faithful has come out to condemn the systematical annihilation of Christians in their homelands by Fulani herdsmen who are predominantly Muslim in Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Southern Kaduna, Adamawa etc...

Yet, they are the ones making the largest noises about Israel and Palestine relationship... something that does not concern us as Nigerians..

They are hypocrites..
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by tonicyril: 6:16am On Oct 20, 2023
eleniyan2020:

☦️ The Orthodox Patriarch in Jerusalem said: “We strongly condemn the Israeli military’s bombing on our historical church of Saint Porphyrius...e go rich everybody,black mofor thinking Israel is fighting for there religion...that why adeboye stand with Israel!
oga u like story

Why did ur brother started killing fhe Israelis last week Saturday..
Let start from there
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Oladhips(m): 7:44am On Oct 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

no Muslim player with even half a brain will support Palestine while playing in a Christian or Jewish dominated league.

What of Mohammed Salah of Liverpool 🌚
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Oladhips(m): 7:45am On Oct 20, 2023
tonicyril:
oga u like story

Let start from there

Can we start all the way from 1948 When your so call Israel has not been formed yet 🤔
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by tonicyril: 7:54am On Oct 20, 2023
Oladhips:

Can we start all the way from 1948 When your so call Israel has not been formed yet 🤔
oya start na
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by drlateef: 8:04am On Oct 20, 2023
Revolution2022:
Before IDF invaded Hamas den,the terrorists group have been firing misiles into Isreal but they were intercepted and destroyed by Isreal defence system.That one didn't do Hamas,they now infiltrated Isreal border,captured and killed civilians.All these Muslims that are standing behind Hamas never said anything then until Isreal started retaliating.

Shut up!!! I can give you a angry slap. Everyday, Isreali soldiers kill, maim, rape Palestinians on daily basis. They occupy their lands and houses, treat them like prisoners and slaves. And you don’t expect any resistance from the oppressed people? Thats mad of you to contemplate that.
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by eleniyan2020: 8:53am On Oct 20, 2023
tonicyril:
oga u like story

Let start from there
my brother abi,35% of those killed in that church are Christians...I'm just letting you know that your slave mentality of region to Jewish colony should stop...
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Jeyun: 9:04am On Oct 20, 2023
drlateef:

Shut up!!! I can give you a angry slap. Everyday, Isreali soldiers kill, maim, rape Palestinians on daily basis. They occupy their lands and houses, treat them like prisoners and slaves. And you don’t expect any resistance from the oppressed people? Thats mad of you to contemplate that.
then they should fight like men and stop hiding behind women and children and be calling NEPA INEC NPA and international community to come to their rescue. After last 2weeks attack on Israel, we all see them now as terrorist, therefore they should finish what they started and stop crying up and down like a suckling baby. Israel go so deal with them ehn to the point the name Palestine will only be in existence in history book.
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Jeyun: 9:39am On Oct 20, 2023
eleniyan2020:

and which Islamic cleric condemn Hamas attack on Israel?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Burkina Faso Vs Tunisia : AFCON 2021 Quarter-final (1 - 0) On 29th January 2022 / Anthony Joshua Visits Mentally And Physically Challenged At Module Home (photos) / Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71