Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France (38746 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions / Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media / Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Jeyun: 11:35am On Oct 19, 2023
MyOwnTake:
Karim Benzema is an Arab Muslim and its not out of place for him to express support & sympathy for the civilians in Gaza who have been unfortunately caught up in the cross-fire. As a Christian I also feel for them and i wish it was possible for innocent civilians to be spared - unfortunately that is almost impossible in a war situation

What I struggle with is that Benzema - and some other Muslims/Arabs who have voiced support for the people of Gaza - has refused to acknowledge that Hamas started all this with the massacre of nearly 300 young Israeli civilians in one day. Lives on both sides of the aisle matter and i expect that notable person who choose to speak about the subject must at least acknowledge all these

For those shouting on Nairaland "its not our business, e no concern us," bla bla...i can only laugh in Swahili over your ignorance: watch as crude prices rise with this conflict and there is a high risk of this escalating to a regional conflict with Hezbollah gradually getting involved - watch as supply chain disruptions occur if that happens and lets see if you will still say "e no concern us"

We all just need to pray that peace returns, e concern all of us,one way or the other
Hezbollah don do their plus and minus couple with the small bombing wey them collect for southern Lebanon body don tell them, as e dey be now with Israel anybody wey do anyhow go collect Iran don see the hand written sey Israel no come joke this time them don dey shift their mouth well small small be they no sey Israel no come fry akara with anybody this time. So there is nothing like regional conflict na who chop bellefull dey fight. As e be now labano never chop bellefull Iran still dey try mentain peace until their nuclear stuff is completed so na who won fight the regional war because of Palestine?

1 Like

Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Pootle: 11:38am On Oct 19, 2023
Faposky95:

Nice one ...
Na dis BATman reduce my chances...hope
You suppose buy for guys na....
Legend don cost for my side......
Thanks for the advice

na legend you nack, me still like my child trophy o, if you fit show i dey satalite, BAT nd jubril spoil things oo but we go survive
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Jeyun: 11:43am On Oct 19, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

And you call yourself a christian? I'm not even sure if u are a christian but I have to tell u, theres no difference between hamas and Israel they are both terrorist. If you feel this is truely okay by u den I have nothing else to say
there is a big difference, one gives notice before attacking but the other doesn't. One protect her women children and civilians but the other uses theirs as human shield there after he will start calling NEPA INEC GUO international community. Abeg shift joo all of una na terrorist from small pikin
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Jeyun: 11:46am On Oct 19, 2023
Maynman:

Bring just one of it.
u go pay me our works are not for free
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:47am On Oct 19, 2023
Jeyun:
there is a big difference, one gives notice before attacking but the other doesn't. One protect her women children and civilians but the other uses theirs as human shield there after he will start calling NEPA INEC GUO international community. Abeg shift joo all of una na terrorist from small pikin

Am sorry I have nothing to say to u
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Bluntemperor: 11:47am On Oct 19, 2023
Creamypie:
Na so. E for remain for Algeria. He and his goons kept quiet when iron dome in israel Intercepted missiles from palestine. Thry also kept mute when palestinian millitants smuggled themselves into israel, killing almost 1000 israelis. All these Muslims, after using religion 2 destroy their country of origin, run to christian/jewish states to enjoy and live life in totality. I just hope zidane isn't a head slammer. Europe and america should stop accepting Muslims into their countries. Pls note that its only xtians who understand there is some variation between Jewish and christian. Muslims see us as the same as our holy book are same source, which is y they shout alahu Akbar once they are killing or encountering them

You have spoken Well Bro!
The truth is that Europe and America - freedom is being undermine by the Muslims, yet what they couldn't do in their Countries of Origin - e g
Saudi Arabia, even in Iran,demonstrating, carrying bombs,etc they do it where they migrates to in Europe and America!
Is that not hypocrisy?
Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Maynman: 11:50am On Oct 19, 2023
Jeyun:
u go pay me our works are not for free
You made a statement you have to bring evidence for it, and I said bring just one out of all this "modern research and findings, archeological and anthropology findings including ancient papyrus and manuscript"
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Neddstark: 11:53am On Oct 19, 2023
France that has more muslims than any other European country.
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by tintall(m): 11:56am On Oct 19, 2023
Guy, i condem the killings of innocent peope (isrealis or palestines). Nowhere did i say killing of innocent isrealis is a good thing. this is you people's inference.

Gainman:
according to your post. Those innocent isrealis hamas killed were animals abi. They should not show sympathy to them baa. What a selfish reasoning. They should only show sympathy to d Palestinians who died.
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Jeyun: 11:57am On Oct 19, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Am sorry I have nothing to say to u
hence it's the fact I never expect u will have anything to sey
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by hkidola00(m): 11:58am On Oct 19, 2023
DeTruthh:

Who are the people around the globe that you claim to be supporting Palestine?
people in london,amsterdam,germany etc...it all there to see
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by tintall(m): 11:59am On Oct 19, 2023
I am not "Muslims around the world" and can only speak from my own POV. I condemn the killings of any innocenmt human being (isreali or palestine).

You people should stop making inference.

Realguyman1:
Then Hamas should protect them just the way the Israeli are protecting their own citizens. Abi u think say Hamas for never burn Israel to hatches(including innocent women and children) if to say Israel nor get better defence?

Since they know that itis both the innocent and Hamas that will suffer it if Israel decide to retaliate back(just as it's now), why haven't people in Gaza or other Muslims around the world condemned the rocket attack Hamas have been attacking the Israeli ever since then?
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Godmademan(m): 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
How it all started. Women at the heart of the problem. A man should always take charge of his home. Abram did not, we all suffering the consequences today

Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Jeyun: 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
Maynman:

You made a statement you have to bring evidence for it, and I said bring just one out of all this "modern research and findings, archeological and anthropology findings including ancient papyrus and manuscript"
like I earlier said our works are purely for monetary value base on the extensive research that are involved we don't deviage such kind of information to the public for free. U can consult me for more info if u are truly interested.
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Maynman: 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
Jeyun:
like I earlier said our works are purely for monetary value base on the extensive research that are involved we don't deviage such kind of information to the public for free. U can consult me for more info if u are truly interested.
You made a statement you have to bring evidence for it, and I said bring just ONE out of all this "modern research and findings, archeological and anthropology findings including ancient papyrus and manuscript".
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Realguyman1(m): 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
tintall:
I am not "Muslims around the world" and can only speak from my own POV. I condemn the killings of any innocenmt human being (isreali or palestine).

You people should stop making inference.

Then show me where in any of ur comments on this forum where u condemn the attacks on innocent civilians in Israel by Hamas, at least to show that u are only against the killing of innocent people.
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Kingson28: 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
Muslims can never be neutral in anything involving other Muslims.
Bigotry and extremism plus terrorism entered the English dictionary because of the existence of a violent bloodsucking religion called Islam.
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by zoghys: 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2023
kestolove95:
Israel wey God Don turn back on

Says,the P.A to God
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Mutigadara1: 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
No disrespect, but for how long (years) have you been following the conflict between Israel and Palestine or is it this time when Israel was invaded and then you search the internet to grasp what is happening? Because only those that have no idea of the history of the conflict or those that have intense hatred for Muslims that they seem to think there are no christian in Gaza so anyone Israel kill is a Muslim and it's justifiable. Will say such a thing.
Revolution2022:
Before IDF invaded Hamas den,the terrorists group have been firing misiles into Isreal but they were intercepted and destroyed by Isreal defence system.That one didn't do Hamas,they now infiltrated Isreal border,captured and killed civilians.All these Muslims that are standing behind Hamas never said anything then until Isreal started retaliating.
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Jeyun: 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
Maynman:

You made a statement you have to bring evidence for it, and I said bring just ONE out of all this "modern research and findings, archeological and anthropology findings including ancient papyrus and manuscript".
what makes u think I will succumb to your antics? If u want a class u apply for one. Did u give me any evidence from your history to prove Palestine are the original owners of the land?
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Maynman: 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
Jeyun:
what makes u think I will succumb to your antics? If u want a class u apply for one. Did u give me any evidence from your history to prove Palestine are the original owners of the land?
What makes you think I'll believe your lies?
I'll tutor your masters that taught you, do you even know what "Palestine" means?

Original owners of which land?

Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by zomby(m): 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2023
I do not see any big deal in supporting your own people, the innocent civilians...…Folks need to get lost and let the dude breath.
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by nototribalist: 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2023
Stargangz:
Benz na original bastard

calm down its not that serious
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Etuagievin(m): 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
Isreal is not a Christian state.
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Jeyun: 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
Maynman:

I'll tutor your masters that taught you, do you even know what "Palestine" means?

see how gullible u are,u think Israel started from 1948? DM me so that u will be well nourish in research guide
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Maynman: 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
Jeyun:
see how gullible u are,u think Israel started from 1948? DM me so that u will be well nourish in research guide
When did "Israel" start?

All this noise since and you can't bring just ONE out of all this "modern research and findings, archeological and anthropology findings including ancient papyrus and manuscript".
Talk is CHEAP.

Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Jeyun: 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2023
Maynman:

I thought u are smart, but u are just being clever by half. U said there is no difference between Hamas and Israel I showed u the difference u stop quoting me on that because u have come to know the truth. U think everyone is as gullible like u Muslim terrorist? I will gradually make u come out full from your shell, which I can see u are already doing. Terrorist have no hiding place they can be easily spotted because of their anger and hatred for the Libra's. I trust Israel they will take care of u all.

1 Like

Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Maynman: 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2023
All this noise since and you can't bring just ONE out of all this "modern research and findings, archeological and anthropology findings including ancient papyrus and manuscript".
Talk is CHEAP.

Jeyun:
U said there is no difference between Hamas and Israel I showed u the difference u stop quoting me on that because u have come to know the truth.
Shameless liar, can you show me when I said this and show me when you showed me difference between them.
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Jeyun: 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
Maynman:

When did "Israel" start?

Talk is CHEAP.
and u think Israel originate from Egypt abi. They have no home before they move to Egypt due to famine before the era of Moses abi?
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Maynman: 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
Jeyun:
and u think Israel originate from Egypt abi. They have no home before they move to Egypt due to famine before the era of Moses abi?
Where did the name "Israel" come from?
Who was it renamed after?

Talk is CHEAP.
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Maynman: 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
Jeyun:
. They have no home before they move to Egypt due to famine before the era of Moses abi?
You mean the land flowing with milk and honey experience famine that's why they move to Egypt?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Burkina Faso Vs Tunisia : AFCON 2021 Quarter-final (1 - 0) On 29th January 2022 / Anthony Joshua Visits Mentally And Physically Challenged At Module Home (photos) / Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.