Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

What Happened To Mark Zuckerberg THREAD - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Happened To Mark Zuckerberg THREAD (141 Views)

Biola Okoya Visits Her Son's Graveyard To Mark His 1st Death Anniversary (Video) / Mark Zuckerberg Loses $16.8billion In 2hrs, More Than Aliko Dangote / Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Mark Zuckerberg THREAD by PECON1(m): 12:15am On Oct 19, 2023
Good day guys, I want to know what happened to mark Zuckerberg THREAD(competitor of twitter X), the noise, the momentum and all. The millions they claimed registered in the first 3hrs of the launch, how did all these fizzle out. Let's discuss.
Re: What Happened To Mark Zuckerberg THREAD by Kooldon(f): 12:20am On Oct 19, 2023
Am I the only one that have refused to sign up?
Re: What Happened To Mark Zuckerberg THREAD by kinglaxon: 12:25am On Oct 19, 2023
The platform is shit. He tried to copy and paste but Twitter kept on advancing so it's hard for him to keep up at the moment.
Re: What Happened To Mark Zuckerberg THREAD by NastiLord: 12:59am On Oct 19, 2023
Oh, thanks for this reminder. I'm deleting the useless app off my phone. The creepy idiot used Thread to gain more subscribers on instagram. Foolish Zuck
Re: What Happened To Mark Zuckerberg THREAD by PECON1(m): 1:30am On Oct 19, 2023
Kooldon:
Am I the only one that have refused to sign up?
you are not the only one sir, I never signed up

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Mark Zuckerberg THREAD by Jaybuoy: 5:30am On Oct 19, 2023
It was doing well until Elon decided to change strategy.

First he renamed Twitter to X, then he started paying Ad revenue to content creators. Elon knows what competition is, and innovated.

Thread was never going to be as big as X cos it's an offshoot of Instagram, and is still closely linked to it. No Thread account without an Instagram account so it's not unique.

Mark would have to innovate if Thread hopes to catch-up with X.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Receive A Cheque From US / This Is No More Funny.. / Affiliate Marketing Has Transformed Many Life From Poor To Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.