Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

In A ‘Biafra’ The South-South Will Be The Palestinians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In A ‘Biafra’ The South-South Will Be The Palestinians (1799 Views)

Wike: South Will Shake Nigeria With Decision On 2023 Presidency / 2023 Presidency: The Decision Of The South Will Shake Nigeria — Wike / Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In A ‘Biafra’ The South-South Will Be The Palestinians by Gajagojo: 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
Napata77:
In a ‘Biafra’ The South South Will Be the Palestinians

The Igbos will oppress you and crush you to seize those oil fields and render you 5th class citizens of 'Biafra'.

The same way they are supporting the brutalisation of the Palestinians by their ‘zionist brothers’ in Israel is the same way they will brutalise and oppress you.

When you resist, they will do what Israel did last week. They will DELIBERATELY allow your militants to enter Igboland and kill people, and then they will use that as justification to bomb the crap out of you, bomb your hospitals and mass murder your civilians.

Their real ambition is the SAME as the Israelis, which is to perform ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians.

They will provide ‘evidence’ that you are sitting on their land. And they will push you further and further into a tiny confinement, just like Gaza, and following your resistance (ie your ‘’terrorism’'), they will fence you in with barbed wire high-tech fencing surrounded by Igbo troops, just like it happens in Gaza.

DO NOT EVER agree to join them to form a nation, even though right now they call you their ‘’brothers’’ because of your oil and gas, which is ALL they really want in their ‘Biafra’ agitation.

You see how heartless they are in supporting Israeli war crimes?

Israel bombed a hospital yesterday, slaughtering 800 innocent people including children, babies, nurses, doctors, the elderly, women, all innocent.

These Igbos APPLAUDED the massacre of innocents.

THEY ARE OF THE SAME SPIRIT AS THE ISRAELIS.

If you are not Igbo, you are nothing to them.

See how they behave as a minority with 18% of Nigeria's population.

You can imagine what they would be like as a majority in a 'Biafra'.

They will FINISH you.

Do not EVER join them to form a nation.

You will live to regret it.
18% where did yo get that from?
Are they even up to 8%

1 Like

Re: In A ‘Biafra’ The South-South Will Be The Palestinians by creativehubb: 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2023
2elliot:
Yoruba lying demon.
As a southerner myself, I curse you Yoruba demons for your deception and treachery. South South would have been like Dubai if we had ended up as a separate country or as part of Biafra. We had far better oil derivation formula when we were in the Eastern region as compared to what we receive now. We would have been even in a far better bargaining position with the Igbos as a people because they are more humane than you treacherous lying beings. But your lying demonic Lagos and Ibandan news media deceived our people into a union that is nothing but a hopeless dying, poverty infested federation.
I know that you guys hate and jealous us and wish you had what we have. Something you would have not shared with anyone else if you had it.
I am really angry that my people are yet to know their true enemies, which are the Yorubas. They sabotaged our development. With what we have, we could have fared really well if we were not deceived by you demons to hate the Igbos. God knows that we would have been far ahead in life if not for your wickedness in connivance with the north.
We would have been living far better lives with our abundant resources, and not this fearmongering nonsense you fed our people with against the Igbos.
We have the Sea, the oil and gas, the land for farming and industry, every good blessings to be progressive. But your wickedness sabotaged our growth.
Don't think that some of us do not know you for what you are, a treacherous and evil people. A time will come when enough persons will truly awake to your wicked schemes against us in this evil unproductive union.
If you love the igbos so much, you can turn to Igbo, we South South people have been rulers and kings before Igbo people came out of the bush. We will never join any biafra, incase you don't know Isaac Adaka Boro is the first man in Nigeria that fought for secession, he was a Niger Delta man, fighting against the degradation of our region by the oil companies...if anyone is joining anyone, Igbo will join us, we are not joining anyone, because we are their fathers. Get sense.

1 Like

Re: In A ‘Biafra’ The South-South Will Be The Palestinians by Neckpresser101: 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2023
creativehubb:

You are the idiot, fool. Tell you stupid Simon Ekpa not to lead you to genocide, Niger Delta filled with killers, the first freedom fighter was Isaac Adaka Boro, even before your fraud ojukwu, Adaka boro faced the federal government, so if anyone is joining anybody, Niger Delta will colonize Biafra...am sure you see the type of militants and killers we have.
see Mumu dey impersonate grin

3 Likes

Re: In A ‘Biafra’ The South-South Will Be The Palestinians by creativehubb: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
Neckpresser101:
see Mumu dey impersonate grin
You stupid ipob pig, impersonating south south, you cannibal animals have nothing on us, otherwise you all will suffer.
Re: In A ‘Biafra’ The South-South Will Be The Palestinians by Inkling(f): 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
No evidence has shown Israeli bombed the hospital. Most news outlets that reported it before has changed the headline

1 Like

Re: In A ‘Biafra’ The South-South Will Be The Palestinians by amazingspiderma: 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
These regions are Christian regions.

Israel Palestine war is rooted in different religious ideology and not just about land.

Most riots in Nigeria are as a result of religious difference. If there was going to be any oppression, both sides would have shown signs of conflict.

They would be the best regions to coexist as they are both liberal and progressive.

I see no problems here.

1 Like

Re: In A ‘Biafra’ The South-South Will Be The Palestinians by anonymous1759(m): 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
2elliot:
The south south oil producing communities received far better oil derivation payments during the eastern region government. Your lies are clear in our eyes. We would have been far developed if we had gone with the Igbos or got our separate country. You demonic Yorubas and northerners brought us into this misery of living in the poverty capital of the world. You have run the country to the ground.

🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽 and yet you despise them when they tag you along side Biafra. Hold your indigenous leaders who reap you apart . Your son GEJ was in control for 6 yrs yet he couldn’t bring development yet you blame other tribes for your woes 🐽🐽🐽 I know you’re an ipig Jew🐽🐽🐽🐽
Re: In A ‘Biafra’ The South-South Will Be The Palestinians by Pigstormentor: 4:27pm On Oct 19, 2023
TYPICAL NORTHERN THREAD...

This PROPAGANDA had died like Sharia implementation in Anambra. So you can rant from now till tomorrow.

You are all casted uncircumcised taqqiya headslamming PIGs.

2 Likes

Re: In A ‘Biafra’ The South-South Will Be The Palestinians by Brimstone77: 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2023

So who are the palestinians of nigeria today?

Which oil well are you even talking about? The ones that are been occupied by northern fulanis?

Please spare me the crap,the worst experience south south will have in biafra will be heaven compared to what they are currently facing in your contraption..

Besides nobody is begging or forcing south southerners to join biafra so shift!!

2 Likes

Re: In A ‘Biafra’ The South-South Will Be The Palestinians by Napata77: 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
KingHonour:
There's nothing like Biafra in South southern Nigeria...

WELL SAID.
Re: In A ‘Biafra’ The South-South Will Be The Palestinians by Napata77: 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2023
2elliot:
Yoruba lying demon.
As a southerner myself, I curse you Yoruba demons for your deception and treachery. South South would have been like Dubai if we had ended up as a separate country or as part of Biafra. We had far better oil derivation formula when we were in the Eastern region as compared to what we receive now. We would have been even in a far better bargaining position with the Igbos as a people because they are more humane than you treacherous lying beings. But your lying demonic Lagos and Ibandan news media deceived our people into a union that is nothing but a hopeless dying, poverty infested federation.
I know that you guys hate and jealous us and wish you had what we have. Something you would have not shared with anyone else if you had it.
I am really angry that my people are yet to know their true enemies, which are the Yorubas. They sabotaged our development. With what we have, we could have fared really well if we were not deceived by you demons to hate the Igbos. God knows that we would have been far ahead in life if not for your wickedness in connivance with the north.
We would have been living far better lives with our abundant resources, and not this fearmongering nonsense you fed our people with against the Igbos.
We have the Sea, the oil and gas, the land for farming and industry, every good blessings to be progressive. But your wickedness sabotaged our growth.
Don't think that some of us do not know you for what you are, a treacherous and evil people. A time will come when enough persons will truly awake to your wicked schemes against us in this evil unproductive union.

IPOB DECEIVER SPOTTED!

IF INDEED YOU ARE FROM THE SOUTH SOUTH, YOU REPRESENT LESS THAN 2% OF PUBLIC OPINION THERE.

THAT IS WHY IPOB WAS DRIVEN OUT OF THERE AND THE PEOPLE APPLAUDED.
Re: In A ‘Biafra’ The South-South Will Be The Palestinians by Wahabfuture: 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2023
Napata77:

IPOB DECEIVER SPOTTED!

IF INDEED YOU ARE FROM THE SOUTH SOUTH, YOU REPRESENT LESS THAN 2% OF PUBLIC OPINION THERE.

THAT IS WHY IPOB WAS DRIVEN OUT OF THERE AND THE PEOPLE APPLAUDED.

South East and South South are one .... you must cry blood grin grin

1 Like

Re: In A ‘Biafra’ The South-South Will Be The Palestinians by Wahabfuture: 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2023
Biafra is for South south and South East, we are one and nothing Yoruba Muslim head slammer aka Fulani slave can do about it
Re: In A ‘Biafra’ The South-South Will Be The Palestinians by overall90: 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
will you kip kwayet? It's called oyigbo, you have small brain... Etche egbema and omuma are all Rivers and not DOT in a circle... Why can't the IGBOs leave us alone for God sake... Make this our oyel no Kee una ooo

Oil wey don choke you finish.
If I ask you what you and family have benefitted from oil, nothing.

2 Likes

Re: In A ‘Biafra’ The South-South Will Be The Palestinians by Airlord2030: 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
overall90:

Oil wey don choke you finish.
If I ask you what you and family have benefitted from oil, nothing.
why can't you landlocked animals form a pure breed igbo only biafra and stop forcing your unwanted selves on the minorities that has rejected and will continue to reject you till the kingdom come? grin

Is it because you fear that your biafra will implode in just under 1week of its actualisation without other tribes in it? grin

Unity beggars
Re: In A ‘Biafra’ The South-South Will Be The Palestinians by Neckpresser101: 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
creativehubb:

You stupid ipob pig, impersonating south south, you cannibal animals have nothing on us, otherwise you all will suffer.

Ayo it okay to hate Igbos stop impersonation grin

Low self esteem grin

3 Likes

Re: In A ‘Biafra’ The South-South Will Be The Palestinians by Gerhards: 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Low self esteem grin

They are born with low self esteem and they are slaves by nature, Ilorin come to mind grin

2 Likes

Re: In A ‘Biafra’ The South-South Will Be The Palestinians by Boss20: 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
2elliot:
Yoruba lying demon.

Thank you bra. I don't know who brainwashed our people not to see the truth stirring them in the face. Igbos are our brothers from time immemorial and they show that at every given opportunity they have. They supported Jonathan to the very last minute of his administration but how some of our people manage to see the SE as our enemy is beyond my imagination because it's obvious who doesn't want the progress of the SS region and it's definitely not Igbos. Like you rightly asked what is the SS region gaining from the Nigerian unity today? We have access to sea in abundance but no functional seaports in the whole SS and we have to depend on Lagos for seaport when we can have it anywhere in SS. There are more than 10 functional oil companies in my local government but the best jobs are always given to people from SW and North cuz the list of people to employ always come from Abuja. All these cannot happen if we are in a union with Igbos because they can't support the brazen injustices been melted on the SS by the Nigerian state. Na when oil finish our people go get sense know who be their real enemy and it will be too late then.

5 Likes

Re: In A ‘Biafra’ The South-South Will Be The Palestinians by Gerhards: 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
Yorubafather:

You really know that people, the worst tribe in Nigeria with no dignity especially those their worthless slave head slammers, why would any south south take them seriously, Ilorin has been taken and soon Ibadan will follow .... I have never seen people so cowardice like the Yorubas .... I Spit on their ancestors grin

Actually their ancestors deserve Spit on their heads even in death grin grin

1 Like

Re: In A ‘Biafra’ The South-South Will Be The Palestinians by Airlord2030: 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
Gerhards:

You are right ..... that's why Yorubas and North is still willing to go to another war with the Igbos than to let them leave the failed state called Nigeria, the joke is on you ..... you people are so shameless Tufiakwa grin grin
in Lagos, most Yoruba landlords will tell you to your face that they dot want to rent their houses to you just because YOU ARE AN IGBO PERSON..

Does this act looks like they want you ? grin grin grin

Yoruba don't care about Nigeria ooh because we have nothing to loose.. It is only the northerners I will say they want one Nigeria because hey will be at disadvantage if we split

1 Like

Re: In A ‘Biafra’ The South-South Will Be The Palestinians by Gerhards: 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2023
Then support the disintegration, we don't have any reason to be in the same country .... it's not working and it will never work.
Re: In A ‘Biafra’ The South-South Will Be The Palestinians by Yorubafather: 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
Airlord2030:
in Lagos, most Yoruba landlords will tell you to your face that they dot want to rent their houses to you just because YOU ARE AN IGBO PERSON..

Does this act looks like they want you ? grin grin grin

Yoruba don't care about Nigeria ooh because we have nothing to loose.. It is only the northerners I will say they want one Nigeria because hey will be at disadvantage if we split

Why would any Igbo rent house from people who Feces and urinate inside bowl everyday? should I start with your ṣalanga ..... worst is that they move Feces bowls in the morning like people hawking gala .... Tell me who would want to share country with such people? very dirty set of people grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: In A ‘Biafra’ The South-South Will Be The Palestinians by creativehubb: 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Low self esteem grin
Mumu boy impersonating South South everywhere, be proud of your region
Re: In A ‘Biafra’ The South-South Will Be The Palestinians by indemnityy: 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2023
Napata77:
In a ‘Biafra’ The South South Will Be the Palestinians

The Igbos will oppress you and crush you to seize those oil fields and render you 5th class citizens of 'Biafra'.

The same way they are supporting the brutalisation of the Palestinians by their ‘zionist brothers’ in Israel is the same way they will brutalise and oppress you.

When you resist, they will do what Israel did last week. They will DELIBERATELY allow your militants to enter Igboland and kill people, and then they will use that as justification to bomb the crap out of you, bomb your hospitals and mass murder your civilians.

Their real ambition is the SAME as the Israelis, which is to perform ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians.

They will provide ‘evidence’ that you are sitting on their land. And they will push you further and further into a tiny confinement, just like Gaza, and following your resistance (ie your ‘’terrorism’'), they will fence you in with barbed wire high-tech fencing surrounded by Igbo troops, just like it happens in Gaza.

DO NOT EVER agree to join them to form a nation, even though right now they call you their ‘’brothers’’ because of your oil and gas, which is ALL they really want in their ‘Biafra’ agitation.

You see how heartless they are in supporting Israeli war crimes?

Israel bombed a hospital yesterday, slaughtering 800 innocent people including children, babies, nurses, doctors, the elderly, women, all innocent.

These Igbos APPLAUDED the massacre of innocents.

THEY ARE OF THE SAME SPIRIT AS THE ISRAELIS.

If you are not Igbo, you are nothing to them.

See how they behave as a minority with 18% of Nigeria's population.

You can imagine what they would be like as a majority in a 'Biafra'.

They will FINISH you.

Do not EVER join them to form a nation.

You will live to regret it.

Is this a human being or robot?
Re: In A ‘Biafra’ The South-South Will Be The Palestinians by Pigstormentor: 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
Once Ibadan is taken..Yoruba land is Gone. This is because even Lagos already has a certified Serikin FULANi around that Dangote axis. The large expanse of land he has within that enclave was bought for him by Dangote.

Yoruba failed themselves thinking they are doing IGBOs. Now the FULANi are exerting themselves in bits and pieces. Foolish ones amongst them are still shouting IGBO.. BIAFRA etc
cheesy

Yorubafather:

You really know that people, the worst tribe in Nigeria with no dignity especially those their worthless slave head slammers, why would any south south take them seriously, Ilorin has been taken and soon Ibadan will follow .... I have never seen people so cowardice like the Yorubas .... I Spit on their ancestors grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A ‘Biafra’ The South-South Will Be The Palestinians by Airlord2030: 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
Yorubafather:

Why would any Igbo rent house from people who Feces and urinate inside bowl everyday? should I start with your ṣalanga ..... worst is that they move Feces bowls in the morning like people hawking gala .... Tell me who would want to share country with such people? very dirty set of people grin grin grin
check my profile, i opened a thread about your cursed tribesmen crying of being rejected grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

White Man Overjoyed After Securing Nigerian Citizenship / Sleeping Under Bridge In Miami! / Breaking News - Oceanic Bank Plc Declares N400bn Loss Qtr 3 Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.