Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Gunmen Abduct Lawmaker’s Wife, Two Children In Kwara - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Abduct Lawmaker’s Wife, Two Children In Kwara (8494 Views)

Gunmen Kill Kwara Monarch, Oba Segun Aremu-Cole, Abduct Wife, Two Others / Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children / Police Intercept Tanker Truck Carrying Two Children In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Abduct Lawmaker’s Wife, Two Children In Kwara by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:38am On Oct 19, 2023
Awon omo ibo yi self, tomorrow now they'll claim Kwara belongs to the north if that will help their argument...grin see them falling over each other here claiming na SW
Re: Gunmen Abduct Lawmaker’s Wife, Two Children In Kwara by 2isokay(m): 8:55am On Oct 19, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

F©©l undecided
Give your life to Jesus before it will be too late.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Lawmaker’s Wife, Two Children In Kwara by GetSenseNow: 9:06am On Oct 19, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
How is it a Yoruba land when same you people always claim Fulanis owns it? Una dey okay so?

It's Yoruba land taken by their masters, the fulanis
Re: Gunmen Abduct Lawmaker’s Wife, Two Children In Kwara by Otulented: 10:31am On Oct 19, 2023
Creamypie:
easy bro. But am happy that insecurity and gunmen are extending up to them. They caused it with hopelessness and poverty they distributed generously to nigerians, especially northerners

You get the point bro

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Abduct Lawmaker’s Wife, Two Children In Kwara by Judolisco(m): 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Kwara is now north central because a crime was committed, but during elections you count them as south west, abi?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You people never cease to amuse me

I hope Kwarans on this forum are seeing this. Yoruba people have denied y'all 😂😂😂😂😂😂
This life sef

tribe is different from zone... If u said 80% of kwarans are Yorubas.... Nobody will argue that with you....
Re: Gunmen Abduct Lawmaker’s Wife, Two Children In Kwara by GetSenseNow: 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2023
Judolisco:
tribe is different from zone... If u said 80% of kwarans are Yorubas.... Nobody will argue that with you....

This one wey u dey talk na long story.

There are Igbos indigenous to Delta State, Rivers state and Kogi but y'all claim Igbos are only in the south eastern states.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Lawmaker’s Wife, Two Children In Kwara by AriyaTV: 12:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Kwara is now north central because a crime was committed, but during elections you count them as south west, abi?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You people never cease to amuse me

I hope Kwarans on this forum are seeing this. Yoruba people have denied y'all 😂😂😂😂😂😂
This life sef

Some of you guys on this forum are just not logical. You quoted Kwara as SW and I responded by correcting you, only for you to shift the goal post.

Would you call Mr. Balogun from Kogi state or Tolulope from Auchi in Edo state a South westerner just because they bear Yoruba names.

Next time differentiate between tribe and region.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Lawmaker’s Wife, Two Children In Kwara by GetSenseNow: 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2023
AriyaTV:

Some of you guys on this forum are just not logical. You quoted Kwara as SW and I responded by correcting you, only for you to shift the goal post.

Would you call Mr. Balogun from Kogi state or Tolulope from Auchi in Edo state a South westerner just because they bear Yoruba names.

Next time differentiate between tribe and region.

But you guys say Igbos are only in the south east whereas there are Igbos in Rivers State, delta State and even parts of Kogi State.

Besides, don't you guys count Kwara into the south west during elections and census?
If this thread was about someone winning an award, you'll claim it's SW but because it's a crime it's no longer SW😏

Selective hypocrisy
Re: Gunmen Abduct Lawmaker’s Wife, Two Children In Kwara by AriyaTV: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2023
GetSenseNow:

But you guys say Igbos are only in the south east whereas there are Igbos in Rivers State, delta State and even parts of Kogi State.

Besides, don't you guys count Kwara into the south west during elections and census?
If this thread was about someone winning an award, you'll claim it's SW but because it's a crime it's no longer SW😏

Selective hypocrisy

Please show any record at your disposal where Kwara is included in the last census as a South western states. You're still not getting it.

If you go to Benin republic and Togo you'll see lots Yoruba people it doesn't change anything.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Lawmaker’s Wife, Two Children In Kwara by Enemyofpeace: 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2023
E don dey set small small be dat

Looking for a female jogging partner, previous one is pregnant she can’t jog anymore😊 Location Lagos 😁
Re: Gunmen Abduct Lawmaker’s Wife, Two Children In Kwara by Judolisco(m): 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2023
GetSenseNow:

This one wey u dey talk na long story.

There are Igbos indigenous to Delta State, Rivers state and Kogi but y'all claim Igbos are only in the south eastern states.
ehn no igbo in delta will claim to be from south east, sometimes they even say ain't igbos.... I'm jst asking u to correct yourself.... Kwara is North Central
Re: Gunmen Abduct Lawmaker’s Wife, Two Children In Kwara by GetSenseNow: 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
Judolisco:
ehn no igbo in delta will claim to be from south east, sometimes they even say ain't igbos.... I'm jst asking u to correct yourself.... Kwara is North Central
Lolzzzzz.....are you speaking for yourself abi you're speaking for Deltans?

Anyways, I get your point; Kwara is north central

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Easycash Loan App New Strategies / Man Narrates Ordeal After Attack By Thugs During Meeting In Bauchi. Photos / Mc #Tushe Confronts #lastma official Violating A Traffic Law(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.