Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

My Explanation To An Obingo About CSU Saying They Didn't Issue Pbat's - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Explanation To An Obingo About CSU Saying They Didn't Issue Pbat's (491 Views)

Arise TV Deletes Fake News About CSU Authenticating Tinubu's Certificate / Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT / Give An Explanation To This Cartoon Illustration (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Explanation To An Obingo About CSU Saying They Didn't Issue Pbat's by Perfectbeing(m): 5:34am On Oct 19, 2023
How was it?

Re: My Explanation To An Obingo About CSU Saying They Didn't Issue Pbat's by Perfectbeing(m): 5:40am On Oct 19, 2023
More

Re: My Explanation To An Obingo About CSU Saying They Didn't Issue Pbat's by YourMrBoo: 6:06am On Oct 19, 2023
You go explain explain tire... undecided
Re: My Explanation To An Obingo About CSU Saying They Didn't Issue Pbat's by ojobek: 6:21am On Oct 19, 2023
Nonsense,you go explain tire.
Re: My Explanation To An Obingo About CSU Saying They Didn't Issue Pbat's by lanre9ja(m): 6:29am On Oct 19, 2023
You go explain tire
Re: My Explanation To An Obingo About CSU Saying They Didn't Issue Pbat's by Ozommadu: 7:17am On Oct 19, 2023
1. Explain why subsidy is back and yet fuel is still sold at #620??

2. Explain why you were shared 1 modu of rice and cup of red oil as palliative while your law makers are sharing SUVs worth 130million each.

3. Explain why you're defending a failed government
Re: My Explanation To An Obingo About CSU Saying They Didn't Issue Pbat's by tafabaloo(m): 7:28am On Oct 19, 2023
What a lame comparison !
In as much as I believed that the certificate may not be a forged one, your explanation does not support logic, please.
Re: My Explanation To An Obingo About CSU Saying They Didn't Issue Pbat's by Perfectbeing(m): 8:22am On Oct 19, 2023
tafabaloo:
What a lame comparison !
In as much as I believed that the certificate may not be a forged one, your explanation does not support logic, please.
Did CSU denied PBAT was their student? Yes or no

3 Likes

Re: My Explanation To An Obingo About CSU Saying They Didn't Issue Pbat's by Perfectbeing(m): 8:26am On Oct 19, 2023
YourMrBoo:
You go explain explain tire... undecided

Ok
Re: My Explanation To An Obingo About CSU Saying They Didn't Issue Pbat's by Perfectbeing(m): 8:26am On Oct 19, 2023
ojobek:
Nonsense,you go explain tire.
LOL. Go and unseat Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: My Explanation To An Obingo About CSU Saying They Didn't Issue Pbat's by Perfectbeing(m): 8:27am On Oct 19, 2023
Ozommadu:

1. Explain why subsidy is back and yet fuel is still sold at #620??

2. Explain why you were shared 1 modu of rice and cup of red oil as palliative while your law makers are sharing SUVs worth 130million each.

3. Explain why you're defending a failed government
My post has nothing to do with anything you posted. Stay on track.

2 Likes

Re: My Explanation To An Obingo About CSU Saying They Didn't Issue Pbat's by Perfectbeing(m): 8:28am On Oct 19, 2023
tafabaloo:
What a lame comparison !
What you believe is inconsequential Oga. You can choose to believe whatever you want. It won't change anything.

1 Like

Re: My Explanation To An Obingo About CSU Saying They Didn't Issue Pbat's by Ozommadu: 10:38am On Oct 19, 2023
Perfectbeing:
My post has nothing to do with anything you posted. Stay on track.

Your post Is to divert attention from the failed govt you support.

Nobody is falling for it again
Re: My Explanation To An Obingo About CSU Saying They Didn't Issue Pbat's by Perfectbeing(m): 11:04am On Oct 19, 2023
Ozommadu:

Go to court.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Explanation To An Obingo About CSU Saying They Didn't Issue Pbat's by Perfectbeing(m): 11:10am On Oct 19, 2023
Ozommadu:

If you look at the beginning you'll realise that it was the Obidient that brought the topic. What we were talking about was completely different from certificate forgery.
So I took my time to school him.

1 Like

Re: My Explanation To An Obingo About CSU Saying They Didn't Issue Pbat's by Ozommadu: 11:56am On Oct 19, 2023
Perfectbeing:
If you look at the beginning you'll realise that it was the Obidient that brought the topic. What we were talking about was completely different from certificate forgery.
So I took my time to school him.

School him on the reasons Nigeria economy is falling under your clueless first class drug baron
Re: My Explanation To An Obingo About CSU Saying They Didn't Issue Pbat's by Perfectbeing(m): 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2023
Ozommadu:

School him on the reasons Nigeria economy is falling under your clueless first class drug baron
If he asked why, I'd have schooled him.
And the Nigeria economy is failing. It's just responding to treatment and it will be back on track soon
Re: My Explanation To An Obingo About CSU Saying They Didn't Issue Pbat's by Ozommadu: 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2023
Perfectbeing:
If he asked why, I'd have schooled him.
And the Nigeria economy is failing. It's just responding to treatment and it will be back on track soon

Back on track soon?

That's what you used to deceive yourself 8 years ago
Re: My Explanation To An Obingo About CSU Saying They Didn't Issue Pbat's by Perfectbeing(m): 11:43am On Oct 22, 2023
Ozommadu:

Back on track soon?

That's what you used to deceive yourself 8 years ago
K

(1) (Reply)

2025 Governorship Election In Anambra State, Another Challeng 4 Sen Ifeanyi Ubah / Madman Advising Peter Obi And LP On How Election Was Rigged in SE / Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.