Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? (487 Views)

Do Not Be Fooled By The New Found Igbo Patriotism / I Was Not Fooled By His Act Of Heroism - Buhari’s Aide Blast Air Peace Boss / Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by Pointblack: 10:46am On Nov 14, 2023
I'm not sure if these so called politicians remembers their vows towards the masses. Probably they think we are fools and blind to see. They get everything free of charge with our money and still make us suffer. God will make them pay for their crimes. How long do we have to keep up with their shits! And yet, we the masses still supports them at the expense of our wellbeings. Nigerians, please let's wake up and come to our senses before it's too late. we are the leaders of tomorrow. NO TO POLITICIANS.
WE WANT A NEW NIGERIA.
We can do this

4 Likes

Re: Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by helinues: 10:48am On Nov 14, 2023
Are you being fooled? Cos I am not

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by Deogratiasfx: 10:53am On Nov 14, 2023
The day we drop tribe and religion from our menu; also greed and hunger. When u study the Nigerian system carefully, it is either you pray or you give up. The greatest challenge is not even what the politicians are doing, it is the rubbish the poor masses are doing.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by Deogratiasfx: 10:55am On Nov 14, 2023
helinues:

They never give u appointment?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by helinues: 10:57am On Nov 14, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

We are not a political jobber. Our hustle is enough that's why we always keep it real.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by Pointblack: 10:58am On Nov 14, 2023
helinues:

It's not a matter of tribalism or either I'm being fooled. It's just the reality and we need to stand as one and reason as one because this people only thinks about themselves.
We are one Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by helinues: 10:59am On Nov 14, 2023
Pointblack:

It's not a matter of tribalism or either I'm being fooled. It's just the reality and we need to stand as one and reason as one because this people only thinks about themselves.
We are one Nigerians

So the candidate you supported in the last election fooled you?

Standing together on what basis?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by Deogratiasfx: 11:01am On Nov 14, 2023
helinues:

We are not a political jobber. Our hustle is enough that's why we always keep it real.

People you worship don't hustle. They fly in wealth. Hustling is for the poor. Pls worker harder let them give u appointment so that u stop hustling.
Re: Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by helinues: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

People you worship don't hustle. They fly in wealth. Hustling is for the poor. Pls worker harder let them give u appointment so that u stop hustling.

Who do you worship? When did I tell you i dwell in poverty..

Hahahah, things are just too soft here, Aje
Re: Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by Pointblack: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2023
helinues:

So the candidate you supported in the last election fooled you?

Standing together on what basis?
Please, let's take it easy to read and assimilate. Let's not condemn and diversify ourselves. This people are toying with us. Everything is hard in Nigeria right now.
Does that implies to the politicians?
They spend our money and still make it known on live TVs. Wake up wake up
Re: Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by helinues: 11:09am On Nov 14, 2023
Pointblack:
Please, let's take it easy to read and assimilate. Let's not condemn and diversify ourselves. This people are toying with us. Everything is hard in Nigeria right now.
Does that implies to the politicians?
They spend our money and still make it known on live TVs. Wake up wake up

Do your living depends on government?
Re: Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by Pointblack: 11:10am On Nov 14, 2023
helinues:

It's not about you. It's about the masses. 70% of the masses are suffering. They still brought this hardships to grassroot. Let's reason as one.
Re: Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by helinues: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2023
Pointblack:

It's not about you. It's about the masses. 70% of the masses are suffering. They still brought this hardships to grassroot. Let's reason as one.

Why are you taking Panadol on others headache. Why not allow those who are really affected to speak out ?
Re: Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by Viscuz: 11:13am On Nov 14, 2023
helinues:

Why are you taking Panadol on others headache. Why not allow those who are really affected to speak out ?

Mohammed SAW na mugu
Re: Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by orisa37: 11:20am On Nov 14, 2023
THEY ARE THIEVES AND ARMED ROBBERS.
Re: Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by Pointblack: 11:22am On Nov 14, 2023
Viscuz:

Mohammed SAW na mugu

I'm glad to be mugu but your conscience would speak for you when you are left alone.
Re: Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by Viscuz: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2023
Pointblack:

I'm glad to be mugu but your conscience would speak for you when you are left alone.

Mohammed the rapist defiled a 9 years old girl
Re: Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by Deogratiasfx: 11:46am On Nov 14, 2023
helinues:

You said it urself that u hustle. I only reminded you that there is a difference between doing well and hustling. Except u don't know the difference btw the two. Pls check the meaning of hustling before you reply me.
Re: Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by Jostoman: 11:50am On Nov 14, 2023
Because sense is far from majority of nigerians.
Re: Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by favor914: 11:51am On Nov 14, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

Lazy Almijiri be waiting for FG benefits.
Re: Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by favor914: 11:52am On Nov 14, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

You said it urself that u hustle. I only reminded you that there is a difference between doing well and hustling. Except u don't know the difference btw the two. Pls check the meaning of hustling before you reply me.
Please Shut up Lazy Thing, nobody in the Federal Republic Nigeria owes you anything, other than maybe your parents, for not investing well in your education.

Go & hustle well in the Jungle of The Republic, the people you see @ the top today, nobody gave it to them for free, they worked hard to get to the top.

Nobody dashed Bola Ahmed Tinubu President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, nobody dashed Goodswill Akpabio Senate President, they worked really hard against all odds to get there.

Keep waiting for your own on a platter, Lazy Agbadorian Almijiri.
Re: Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by Deogratiasfx: 11:57am On Nov 14, 2023
favor914:
Please Shut up Lazy Thing, nobody in the Federal Republic Nigeria owes you anything, other than maybe your parents, for not investing well in your education.

Hahahaha......blind supporters. Pls go and enjoy ur own share and stop hustling. Hustling is for the poor. Helinues is a hustler. He said it himself.
Re: Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by favor914: 11:58am On Nov 14, 2023
Jostoman:
Because sense is far from majority of nigerians.
Like yourself Jostoman?
Re: Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by favor914: 11:59am On Nov 14, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

Hahahaha......blind supporters. Pls go and enjoy ur own share and stop hustling. Hustling is for the poor. Helinues is a hustler. He said it himself.
Keep wailing & living in the past because you lost election Lazy Almijiri, we waiting for life support from Bola Tinubu, Shameless docile Thing.
Re: Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by Deogratiasfx: 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
favor914:
Keep wailing & living in the past because you lost election Lazy Almijiri, we waiting for life support from Bola Tinubu, Shameless docile Thing.

Hustlers
Re: Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by helinues: 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

I guess the politicians who hustle for votes are not doing well in life. Infact Zuckerberg stopped working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by favor914: 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

Hustlers
Not just Hustlers, but New Jack Hustlers, we run the streets, from Eko to Chi-Town, back the Bay Area, & Sac Town, give me love.
Re: Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by Deogratiasfx: 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2023
helinues:

I guess the politicians who hustle for votes are not doing well in life. Infact Zuckerberg stopped working

Pls check the meaning. You don't use words how u see them. Pls use a better word. Zuckerberg works but he does not hustle.
Re: Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by favor914: 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
helinues:

You dey mind that corrupt minded Lazy Agbadorian Obidient deogratiasfx?
Re: Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by favor914: 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

Pls check the meaning. You don't use words how u see them. Pls use a better word. Zuckerberg works but he does not hustle.
Na True, because na English you come teach this morning on Nairaland?
Re: Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by Deogratiasfx: 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
favor914:
You dey mind that corrupt minded Lazy Agbadorian Obidient deogratiasfx?

You will not accept but one thing is certain: I have taught u sth today. Rich people don't hustle they work.
Re: Why Are We Being Fooled By These Politicians? by favor914: 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

You will not accept but one thing is certain: I have taught u sth today. Rich people don't hustle they work.
Why exchange banters with a Lazy Peasant man @ the bottom of the ladder, that knows nothing about 101 hustling?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How We Were Assaulted, Imprisoned In Togo — Canada-bound Nigerian / Federal Government Should Liquidate debt Owed To Loan Apps / Sap Failed. Will Tinubu's 'reforms' Succeed - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.