Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer (10500 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Femi Falana & Pat Utomi Minister? Tinubu To Reduce Nysc Allowanc / Governor Dapo Abiodun, And Honorable Soneye Damilola Kayode SDK Campaign At Mowe / Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by juman(m): 9:29am On Oct 19, 2023
Jagaban will do well, all other tribes will be also appointed to many positions.
There are thousands of positions that still can be filled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by captainbangz: 9:33am On Oct 19, 2023
GetSenseNow:
Government by the Yorubas, for the Yorubas and by the Yorubas.

I'm happy the other 200+ ethnic groups in this country are taking notes
This one wey my village people no plenty, when I become President lydis, maybe na two roles everybody go collect cool

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by GetSenseNow: 9:35am On Oct 19, 2023
captainbangz:

This one wey my village people no plenty, when I become President lydis, maybe na two roles everybody go collect cool
Hahahahahahhahahsahshahahah...... my own be say make everybody dey see am
Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by GetSenseNow: 9:35am On Oct 19, 2023
juman:

Not really like that.
Obasanjo was not a good political leader despite he was a good president.
He failed to sustain his gains as president.
After his tenure he brought a half dead man as president.
That washed away most of what he achieved as president.

True though, but I don't subscribe to the half-dead man part. Yar adua was the best president Nigeria had. Too bad his tenure didn't last

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by Roboto11: 9:43am On Oct 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

And you're under that sealed room with leaked roof collecting 30k stipends to support APC government that is bringing suffering to the masses.....
Your papa.
Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by juman(m): 9:44am On Oct 19, 2023
GetSenseNow:

True though, but I don't subscribe to the half-dead man part. Yar adua was the best president Nigeria had. Too bad his tenure didn't last

His tenure didn't last because he "didnt" have kidney.
Obasanjo forced a man without kidney as president on biggest country in africa.
That was treason, obasanjo is a traitor.

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by ponishah: 9:46am On Oct 19, 2023
Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by Mccullum: 9:50am On Oct 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

And you're under that sealed room with leaked roof collecting 30k stipends to support APC government that is bringing suffering to the masses.....

Antagonizing strategist, where were you when you're screaming around social medias for Obi, were you billionaire? as if the richer people get time in declaring support for any politician except those that has business to do with people in power.

You're mocking the person both of you are in the same level and practicing similar things to politicians of each choice. grin
Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by APCNig: 9:50am On Oct 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

Negativity is a curse, an incurable one for that matter
Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by GetSenseNow: 9:51am On Oct 19, 2023
juman:

His tenure didn't last because he "didnt" have kidney.
Obasanjo forced a man without kidney as president on biggest country in africa.
That was treason, obasanjo is a traitor.
Hahahah.....guy you no well.

A kidney-less fellow🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by Doris4ever(m): 10:09am On Oct 19, 2023
I don't really understand the job NNPCL is doing. Fuel scarcity has returned and most stations are selling at about the regulated pump price.

Meanwhile
I need a car for rental to be use for (uber and bolt business), to deliver weekly.

I’m ready to start work immediately.

If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in uber/bolt business in Lagos

I’m very sincere and very careful in my endeavors.

I will handle your car with utmost care and you will have good return on your investment.

I am ready to pay weekly as agreed without any stories.

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

I live in a gated compound, car security is guaranteed.
Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by TOMMYS: 10:37am On Oct 19, 2023
Are we trying to say that Tinubu had an agreement with some Cali people that he wouldn't sack kyari?.
We need a southerner as NNPCL GMD
Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by Leeok10: 10:41am On Oct 19, 2023
alright
Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by Okoroawusa: 11:00am On Oct 19, 2023
Excellent
Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by nedekid: 11:52am On Oct 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

No be juju be that?
Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by slowice(m): 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
benuejosh:
I love how young people are picked to work in this administration.

Thank you President Tinubu and also not forgetting Seyi Tinubu. We are seeing your handwriting.

Hope you also love how this administration is bringing hardship upon young people in Nigeria.
Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by slowice(m): 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2023
He's really following buhari's footstep.... That frail one turned all government agencies mini arewa and this bagman is currently turning them to oduduwa enclaves. grin cheesy

Let the ronu continue cheesy
Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by Shattuck(m): 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2023
GetSenseNow:

That's the reason they hate Obasanjo
I think so too, because the hate these agbado idiots have for Obasanjo is so much, look the man wasn't a saint but by Nigeria's standard of leadership he was better and more detribalized than these Apc idiot we have now and the one before.
Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by Biola67: 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
Shattuck:
I think so too, because the hate these agbado idiots have for Obasanjo is so much, look the man wasn't a saint but by Nigeria's standard of leadership he was better and more detribalized than these Apc idiot we have now and the one before.
Go touch grass make you no kill yourself, we go move on
Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by ToladolVentures(m): 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2023
This is major!
Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by GetSenseNow: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
Shattuck:
Exactly

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer by TundeEdnut35(m): 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2023
Congratulations Mr Femi, Nkechi's husband.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass / Fajana Ojo-Ade Suspended For 101 Days From Ekiti House Of Assembly / Governor Udom Emmanuel At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.