Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

See National Hajj Commission Of Nigeria Reply To A Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See National Hajj Commission Of Nigeria Reply To A Man (1043 Views)

FG To Disband FRSC, Christians Pilgrimage, Hajj Commission, Five Other Agencies / Buhari Breaks With Tradition, Names Southerner As Hajj Commission Chairman / Islam, IG Wala’s Sentence And The Indictment Of Hajj Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See National Hajj Commission Of Nigeria Reply To A Man by iwaeda: 9:32am On Oct 19, 2023
Brother Idris what do you see becoming cheaper in this life these days?

https://twitter.com/nigeriahajjcom/status/1714721198959956291

Re: See National Hajj Commission Of Nigeria Reply To A Man by Taylor94: 9:33am On Oct 19, 2023
tongue
Re: See National Hajj Commission Of Nigeria Reply To A Man by iwaeda: 9:42am On Oct 19, 2023
Re: See National Hajj Commission Of Nigeria Reply To A Man by saintkel(m): 9:44am On Oct 19, 2023
E don be for brother Idris....let's do a quick bite on dis....like if u think Buhari administration was better than Tinubu, share if u think otherwise
Re: See National Hajj Commission Of Nigeria Reply To A Man by iwaeda: 9:58am On Oct 19, 2023
saintkel:
E don be for brother Idris....let's do a quick bite on dis....like if u think Buhari administration was better than Tinubu, share if u think otherwise
Nlfpmod, I can't laugh alone. grin grin angry grin
Re: See National Hajj Commission Of Nigeria Reply To A Man by Zonefree(m): 10:04am On Oct 19, 2023
I stand with Brother Idris grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See National Hajj Commission Of Nigeria Reply To A Man by Bestchoice00(f): 10:05am On Oct 19, 2023
It did not concern me
Re: See National Hajj Commission Of Nigeria Reply To A Man by Mightymanna(m): 10:06am On Oct 19, 2023
Funny
Re: See National Hajj Commission Of Nigeria Reply To A Man by iwaeda: 10:18am On Oct 19, 2023
Zonefree:
I stand with Brother Idris grin

grin grin grin grin Arafat alalobo. grin grin grin grin
Re: See National Hajj Commission Of Nigeria Reply To A Man by iwaeda: 10:59am On Oct 19, 2023
PYTHONCODER1:
PYTHON 🐍 PYTHON 🐍 PYTHON 🐍

Are you new to programming and you're interested in pursuing a career in Data Science/Analytics ?

I CAN HELP YOU MASTER PYTHON PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE IN JUST 5 WEEKS!

Simply join my 5-WEEK, INTENSIVE PYTHON TUTORIAL , starting on Monday, October 30

HOW WILL THIS TUTORIAL HELP YOU MASTER PYTHON IN 5 WEEKS πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
πŸ“Œ The truth of the matter is that when you first start to learn a programming language, some seemingly simple concepts can appear complex due to minor misunderstandings and give you tough time to grasp properly. This of course can frustrate you and significantly slow down your progress.

πŸ“Œ Therefore, in order to solve this inevitable problem and help you master Python easily and speedily, AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS TUTORIAL IS THAT YOU CAN REACH OUT FOR ONE-ON-ONE ASSISTANCE ANYTIME YOU ARE STUCK ON A CONCEPT OR TOPIC, SO THAT THINGS CAN BE EXPLAINED TO YOU SIMPLER, BETTER AND CLEARER . This way, you will never get stuck throughout the tutorial, and you will understand each topic thoroughly.

πŸ“Œ Of course there will be normal, general classes, where we will thoroughly discuss python topics step by step. The classes will hold online via Google Meet. There will be 3 classes per week, 2 hours per class.

πŸ“Œ Also, throughout the tutorial, we will solve numerous exercises and work on some exciting projects together to help you become a proficient python coder. It goes without saying that some effort and commitment will be required on your part.

FEE FOR THE TUTORIAL
The tutorial is NOT free, but it is certainly very affordable considering the value you will gain (contact me to find out the exact amount). Furthermore, you are NOT required to make payment for the tutorial until the third week (remember there are only 5 weeks!) . This is to give you enough opportunity to "taste and test" the tutorial FREE first and decide if you want to continue or opt out. I'm sure you will agree this arrangement is fair enough πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

If you're interested in this tutorial, kindly call or contact me on WhatsApp via this number:
090 BFFIFGBB
(I have encoded the main part of the number: ABC...I represent 123...9 . It is easy to decode when you write it down.)
Thank you
πŸ™
What is this Mynd44? grin grin grin grin
Re: See National Hajj Commission Of Nigeria Reply To A Man by Parrot69: 11:49am On Oct 19, 2023
It's Time!!
The prophecy is making head way.
Can Bulaba block this one also

Re: See National Hajj Commission Of Nigeria Reply To A Man by iwaeda: 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
Parrot69:
It's Time!!
The prophecy is making head way.
Can Bulaba block this one also
grin grin grin
Re: See National Hajj Commission Of Nigeria Reply To A Man by UnknownT: 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
Unfortunately, the only thing becoming cheaper in Nigeria is human life. With the hardship and hunger in the country, some wouldn't mind unaliving people for a plate of rice

https://www.nairaland.com/7882476/got-n5k-man-says-after
Above is an example of how bad things are becoming, just 5k after killiing someone
Re: See National Hajj Commission Of Nigeria Reply To A Man by redbuffer: 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
RedBuffer Ai pioneers innovative ai solutions, harnessing cutting-edge technology to transform businesses and drive intelligent outcomes.
Re: See National Hajj Commission Of Nigeria Reply To A Man by Nokio2: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2023
Brother idris don't mind them look for #7500 go for isese pilgrimage in Ilorin
Re: See National Hajj Commission Of Nigeria Reply To A Man by iwaeda: 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See National Hajj Commission Of Nigeria Reply To A Man by Godfullsam(m): 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
D thing don dey reach every body grin

Every body go collect las Las.

Broda Idris don't worry😎

(1) (Reply)

What If Biafran Successfully Seceded After 2 Years into the war? Part 1 / Enugu Community Boils As Herders Invade Agu-amede, Kill Two, Injure Others, Raze / Does Peter Obi REALLY Want Nigeria To Improve? It Will Hurt Him Politically.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.