Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl (12312 Views)

School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo / As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? / 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:53am On Oct 19, 2023
Police Arrest Nigerian School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-Year-Old Girl

The Delta State Command of the Nigeria Police Force has confirmed the arrest of the owner of Great Leaders International School in Agbor-Obi, for allegedly raping a four-year-old female pupil of the school.

An X (formerly Twitter) user, Rich Aunty Amina (@EverythingMai_), had posted about the alleged rape.

Amina said the suspect identified as the principal of the school “used scissors to tear her up so he can fit inside her!

Amina further alleged, "She (the girl) came back from school complaining to her mom that she was feeling pains, the mom checked her and saw blood clots coming from the child's vagina!

"The man's lawyer is currently telling the mom that they should just settle her and her daughter."

Reacting to the post, the Delta State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Bright Edafe, initially said that the police were not aware of the incident and that they were waiting for an official report from the family.

However, in an updated reaction to the matter, the police spokesperson said that the Area Commander in Agbor confirmed that the incident happened two weeks ago and that the suspect was arrested but he denied the allegation.

The PPRO said, “The Area Commander just called that this incident happened two weeks ago, though the owner of the school denied it, the Area Commander Agbor and not the Division is currently handling it.

“I will revert when I get the full update, but what I am assuring us is that justice will prevail.

“However, we should avoid settlement because these days parents especially from rural areas go behind the police and collect money from suspects thereby making prosecution very difficult.”

Apologising to the X user for earlier suggesting that she posted what she was not 100% sure of, Edafe said, “@EverythingMai_ Sorry for the misunderstanding. We are all fighting for the same purpose, don't take it personal.”

Efforts to get comments from the school failed as calls made to the phone numbers on the school’s banner were not answered.

Source

The police spokesperson said that the Area Commander in Agbor confirmed that the incident happened two weeks ago and that the suspect was arrested but he denied the allegation.

Re: Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
Sexual molestation increasing tremendously everywhere and with greater intensity, such that our young daughters are no longer safe in schools and churches.May God help us guard our daughters.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
He raped a 4 year old?!
Is he dead yet

Amina said the suspect identified as the principal of the school “used scissors to tear her up so he can fit inside her!”

But wait,
On a second thought,
Now this is preposterous,
We hope someone is not trying to frame him up?
Cos this doesn't make sense to us, using a scissors to cut up a girl's private part so he could fit inside her!?
Nah......
Only the devil can do that!

Thorough investigation should be carried out and anyone found guilty should face the consequences of their actions.

We Rise.

Shyboyk:
I swear that scissors part got me …. If this is true then we have a new devil because I’m not sure this current devil can do this
We thought we were the only one that saw that!

ednut1:
Rapists should be castrated and killed
Seconded.
After detailed and thorough investigation.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl by Taylor94: 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
I wonder how on earth people enjoy forceful sex

Even if I’m fvcking my babe and she shout (not moan) my diick go just fall let alone a crying toddler

Every day men raping women

Men raping girl children

Men molesting girls

Women you people should hit the street and rape back

Women above 18 you all should revenge after all what a man can do a woman can do better

Anyways start the raping with me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
4years? Some people are just animal

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl by tommykiwi(m): 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
Them need flog that man better Cain.
Re: Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl by Nackzy: 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
But why do this guys do this things
Re: Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl by Sellfish(m): 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
Let the Court decide his guilt...
Re: Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl by freemonts87: 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ah ah.
How him prick take stand for that kind small pikin na embarassed
Cut it off
Re: Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
Taylor94:
Even if I’m fvcking my babe and she shout (not moan) my diick go just fall...

Anyways start the raping with me
But who asked you all these nonsense
#Vulgarity

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl by MICVOCT(m): 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
What a mess!

MICVOCT
Re: Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl by triple996(m): 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
very horrible and unfortunate
Re: Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl by NairaLux(f): 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
JWk

Re: Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl by Opanka44(m): 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
Things are really happening here
Re: Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl by buharibanjo(m): 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
Normally
Re: Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl by Parrot69: 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
It's Time!!
The prophecy is making head way.
Can Bulaba block this one also

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl by BTC5724: 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2023

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl by Gimbiya62: 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
Good
Re: Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl by FreshNotemike: 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
This one is straight death by electrocution. angry
What nonsense na.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl by FreeStuffsNG: 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
Another 'international'. Smh.

What if the man turns out to be innocent? This looks too hasty and I will not be surprised if this man has been set up.

It's same Delta state that an innocent 68-year old woman was beaten black blue and stripped naked on the wrong allegation of snatching an 18- year old yahoo- boy looking's manhood. Police must do a very diligent job on this issue and please don't spare anyone found culpable. Check my signature for free stuffs!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl by zoeymikey(f): 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
Guys are pervert. Like how the Bleep does his dick stand for a 4year old baby.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl by Creamypie(m): 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
I know this man for agbor- obi junction
Re: Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl by athaboi(f): 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
post=126494535:
He raped a 4 year old?!
Is he dead yet

On a second thought,
Now this is preposterous,
We hope someone
just shut up bcoz some of you are worse than him

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl by Agunesinjaweola: 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
There will come a time when God will deal with Nigerians like Sodom and Gomorrah !! 🔥 🔥

Then we will have Peace ✌️

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl by olril17(m): 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
He must be igbo ipob terrorists

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl by anonymuz(m): 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
How can you be attracted to a lad.i wonder what this world is turning to. He must pay for this. Animal.
Re: Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl by wittywriter: 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2023
Pedophile...

Wittyness
Re: Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl by Boyooosa(m): 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2023
Just inject him and let him go in peace

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl by Agunesinjaweola: 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2023
A Country with the largest Church congregation 🤔

So Sad 😢

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl by ednut1(m): 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2023
Rapists should be castrated and killed
Re: Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl by MorataFC: 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2023
This is what Yoruba called Ẹ̀fún

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waec Gce Result For 2008 Is Out / Professor Mojeed Liasu Appointed Acting Vice-Chancellor Of LAUTECH / Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.