Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life (12312 Views)

How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student / Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / Six Common Words That Ruin Your Sentences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2012
hi house,please am new to this,but i think i can get some help here here.i am a 500-level student of Lagos State University,Anthony Campus.I have just a semester left but i have a huge problem with my Supervisor, he's been demanding for sex with me ,in order for me to have my project approved by him, initially,he demanded for money from me in place of sex ,and i gave him the amount he asked for ,and just some weeks ago,he started calling me on my line and disturbing me, that the money i paid was not enough and that he would still go ahead with having sex with me, He calls me like 3-4 times in a day,asking when am i going to be available.all my pleas to him that i am married with 2 kids have felled on his deaf ear. this is really disturbing ,because my husband wanted to act,but i was advised against that, Please i dont know what to do, if there's anybody here that can help me out of this,i would really really be grateful, am even scared to post the randy lecturer's name on here,
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by DeBlunt: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2012
sad where is Sexkillz . bro come handle this  angry
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by tellwisdom: 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2012
Give me his name angry angry
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2012
Please,if you can give me your email,i can send it to you, i dont want anything to happen to my marriage nor waste all my 6years already spent for a 5-year course in this school,by posting his name on here, kindly give me your email and i will mail his name to you, i will really appreciate it if something can be done to to put a STOP to his advances, and May the good God bless you.thank you in advance.May God bless you once again.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by tellwisdom: 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2012
I might be tempted to woo you if you come private with me. So feel free and disclose it here so i see who to contact undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Killz3(m): 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2012
Since you are married with two kids, your HUSBAND is the ONLY person on earth that can handle this. . . He should do so maturely and without resentment or anger. . . Money answereth all things! No matter what options you are presented with, NEVER EVER sleep with the Lecturer, else your life would be worse than you can ever imagine.

There's nothing i can say further. Lecturers are beasts in human skin. . .
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by tellwisdom: 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2012
Now, should you be the husband in question, what will you do Mr Man??
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Excelboi(m): 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2012
^^^Funny ibo boy
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by AZeD1(m): 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2012
Tell your husband to beat him up indirectly. Every two weeks, boys just show up in his house and beat him to stupor.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Bestluck: 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2012
I sympathize with you my dear sister. You need to apply wisdom in solving this type of problem.

However, i would advice you ask your Husband to join hands with you in prayer concerning the matter.

Take the issue unto God in prayer. There is no problem that He cannot solve.

God will touch his heart and he will have a rethink.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by JAkpayen(m): 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2012
@cutenerd, I also went to this god forsaken 'advanced secondary school'. If all means to stop him is proving abortive apply wisdom by telling him or your husband or anybody doing so that in your culture there is 'magun' done for every married woman and if he try to Be Intimate with you he'll die within 3 days. If he still prove stubborn lemme know because 'fly wey no wan hear word go follow dead body enter grave'.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2012
i thank you all very much for your contribution on this, my husband and i have prayed over this and we have even briefed our pastor about this issue.you wont believe the amount of money this weirdo of a lecturer has extorted from me,all in the name of "approving" my project ,and after all the monetary aspect,he still wants something more, i wish there was anybody that knows of any NGO that could bring down this man and other beast-like beings like him, i really wish, it's really a pain in the neck for me right now, in between when i posted this ,and right now as i type,he has called me twice and threatened me that i will have an extra year if i do not "co-operate", am just fed up at the moment!
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Killz3(m): 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2012
No offence, but your husband is weak. . .
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2012
please,am open to advise ,as regards what my hubby can do, please,just tell me what you think he should / can do, thank you
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by krech: 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2012
@cutenerd. The best thing to do is to arrange with the lecturer to meet you somewhere wait for him with your husband and some area boys have a digital camara ready. Once he comes strip him naked and beat the hell out of him. Threaten him seriously that if you ever fails he should just consider himself a dead man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by DeBlunt: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2012
I think you should record one of his beastly calls as an evidence, other things can then follow. angry
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by omega25red(m): 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2012
poster coupled with the advice below, you should keep records of all his calls to you if i were you i would also record everything he says you should also have your test scores and all the papers you have written on hand. Now after you have collected enough evidence you never accept his calls and if you do make sure you record the conversation. Also dont give him anymore money. When the time comes if he makes the mistake to fail you, just take all your evidence to the news media, the school administration even the police station and bring that bastard down. call the different news outlets in lagos and tell them you have been collecting evidence for months and show them texts messages etc that would bring him to his knees and it would never happen in that school again

krech:

@cutenerd. The best thing to do is to arrange with the lecturer to meet you somewhere wait for him with your husband and some area boys have a digital camara ready. Once he comes strip him Unclad and beat the hell out of him. Threaten him seriously that if you ever fails he should just consider himself a dead man.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2012
Money answereth all fins, If ur husband cannot deal with the case financially, tell a rich friend or family member. You wouldn't need to spend a dime if you have money. All u nid to is call the VC or any other Influential person to get his Black Ass fired. I would have love to help, but am preserving my connections and influence for a future personal use grin
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2012
@OP: post his number here and we NL users will occupy his number.

#occupyNigeria

1 Like

Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by pedestal82(m): 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2012
@OP, record all conversations, that's the first step in whatever action U need to take, U need evidence, EVIDENCE!, Your husband can then pay him a visit in skool, beat him up on make sure its in ur Dept that it takes place, then HOD, and others will get to knw, then u can start pureuing the case using the Media, with all ur evidence. My 1 cent.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2012
thank you very much, if it was just the money,i would be more than willing to give him whatever he wishes,but the thing is,blackmailers will always come back, i think it's hi time i started recording all his calls as advised,then i will look for other incriminating evidences, thank you very much everybody,for your wonderful contribution and moral support, May the good Lord see me and every other female going thru this ,thru.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by yuzedo: 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2012
Are you sure of yourself? i.e. you are no dumb bimbo with mediocre test-scores? etc? why should you even pay money in the first place? couldnt you have applied for a change of supervisors?
funny thing is that i actually sympathize with you. do you want to go all out and crush the lecturer? have u covered up all loose ends? i.e. his friends frustrating you with F's? if u are sure of urself, i can speak to the D.P.O of anthony police station on ur behalf. However, u must be sure u are ready to use force and fight this battle however dirty to the end. if you'd rather have soldiers, i can arrange for some of my soldier friends to sober him up with no cost to you except transporting them from ondo to maryland cantonment.
i despise idiot lecturers like this! gosh, reminds me of the days i was in school and knew about all these shenanigans! *spits* angry angry angry
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2012
Are you sure of yourself? i.e. you are no dumb bimbo with mediocre test-scores? etc? why should you even pay money in the first place? couldnt you have applied for a change of supervisors?
funny thing is that i actually sympathize with you. do you want to go all out and crush the lecturer? have u covered up all loose ends? i.e. his friends frustrating you with F's? if u are sure of urself, i can speak to the D.P.O of anthony police station on ur behalf. However, u must be sure u are ready to use force and fight this battle however dirty to the end. if you'd rather have soldiers, i can arrange for some of my soldier friends to sober him up with no cost to you except transporting them from ondo to maryland cantonment.
i despise lecturers like this! gosh, reminds me of the days i was in school and knew about all these shenanigans! *spits

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@yuzedo,thank you for taking your time to contribute to this.First,i am no Bimbo, and am not having a middling performance at my courses.Second,if you were a bit conversant with the educational system in nigeria,you would be aware of the fact that lecturers suddenly become "small-gods",when it comes to supervising projects of the final year students.i applied for a change of supervisor already,and was told that the new supervisor was worse than this particular one(my friends under him told me so).i would wish to have him crushed,but i would also wish to do that without him knowing,or atleast,without showing my face until the whole case is over and i have graduated from the school.i wish he could be dealt with and WARNED never to meddle with the female students he's supervising, thank you very much
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by jokobaba: 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2012
cutenerd:

hi house,please am new to this,but i think i can get some help here here.i am a 500-level student of Lagos State University,Anthony Campus.I have just a semester left but i have a huge problem with my Supervisor, he's been demanding for sex with me ,in order for me to have my project approved by him, initially,he demanded  for money from me in place of sex ,and i gave him the amount he asked for ,and just some weeks ago,he started calling me on my line and disturbing me, that the money i paid was not enough and that he would still go ahead with Being Intimate with me, He calls me like 3-4 times in a day,asking when am i going to be available.all my pleas to him that i am married with 2 kids have felled on his deaf ear. this is really disturbing ,because my husband wanted to act,but i was advised against that, Please i dont know what to do, if there's anybody here that can help me out of this,i would really really be grateful, am even scared to post the randy lecturer's name on here,

Your situation is rather unfortunate. I think your husband needs to clear his head of the emotions and handle it wisely. You could give your phone to your husband so that he would always answer the phone whenever the guy calls. Tell your husband not to over-react though. That would begin to send him signals that your husband is aware of the situation. Also, ensure you always go with your husband for your supervisor meetings if necessary. That would make the message clearer to him.
If necessary you could involve your parents or religious leader at a later stage.
If you believe in God commit it into his hands too. All the best
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by kokoye(m): 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2012
Sorry, but you cant take stuff like this lightly . .and you really dont want your husband to handle it.

My cousin's been in this kinda situatio nbefore and I will tell you how it was handled. LASU as well

She saved all his text messages and also got some phone call recordings as proof.

Then some wealthy and high society female family members went to her dept, asked for the HOD and lecturer, made sure they were available, then made a HUGE NOISE with all the accusations and proof. Threats of torture and jail time involved. Of course, they made sure a huge crowd gathered and played back the video recordings and text messages.

No one EVER tried messing with my cousin until she graduated.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by MMM2(m): 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2012
Just pay 2 ashawo 2 give him some BJ
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by chuksikem(m): 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2012
M M M:

Just pay 2 ashawo 2 give him some BJ

grin grin nigga ayaya, grin grin grin

best advice ever, btwn, your husband is a wimp, wink wink
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by IRAPADA(m): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2012
The best option is to set hm up,teach hm never to mess around with married women
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by omega25red(m): 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2012
chuksikem:

btwn, your husband is a wimp, wink wink
That is very disrespectful to her and her husband. using violence is not always the answer and her husband beating the teacher up will only get him in jail and she would still fail. So use your head and stop insulting her husband. poster you have gotten some good advice here now the ball is in your court
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2012
Why don't you record one such conversations with this guy and use as evidence against him in the court of law?

I don't understand, do y'all just watch oyinbo movies for watching sake, or do you actually learn anything from them?
Your blackberry can do more than BBM you know  undecided

I don't understand how people still allow themselves to be victims to poo like this in this day and age of electronic devices. 
You should have gotten this already sharp sharp.
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2012
I thank everybody that has contributed to this, I must say I have gained one or two things from this thread, thank you all very much.
Just a correction here,I am not married to a coward,nor is he a wimp,as someone suggested earlier.thank you
Re: Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2012
report him to babalawo or go to any cele just short of words undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl / Waec Gce Result For 2008 Is Out / Richard Ogbon: DELSU Confers Honorary Doctorate Degree On 100+Year-Old Monarch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.