Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,317 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC (13817 Views)

Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp / $48b Forex Inflows, $45b Reserves Stabilise Naira / BVN: Banks That May Suffer From Deposit Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC by DeTruthh: 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG waiting for your comment on this. Well, you will definitely avoid this thread. Keep deceiving yourself. You and your lots.

Criminal supports criminal.

1 Like

Re: After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC by todugo(m): 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2023
Theunbothered:
By the time Tinubu is done with Nigeria agbado children will be looking for statistics to chop in the market. grin
By time the agbado he even promised won't be attainable

1 Like

Re: After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC by feelinboyya(m): 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2023
Brand new Samsung S23 plus 256GB Snapdragon available for sale @600k

Re: After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC by Olaolex: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
Where are the APC defence department, hype man union and all agbado muching bats? Are you being relief of your work? Have you all gone mute all of a sudden? Or you are concern with Israel/Hama war?

Awon oloriburuku masanfani gbogbo. Ko ni ragba fun yin.

1 Like

Re: After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC by Boldideas: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/after-1bn-drop-nigeria-may-suffer-further-decline-in-fx-inflows-report-2/

Stop making forex issue a news! Let it be the headache of those that need it. Since those that are the alms of affairs can't use their common sense to know what do to. Leave it that way. Please. We are tired!!!
Re: After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC by Angelfrost(m): 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
Primusinterpares:
It's time everyone gets to work in this country. All politicians should stop this steeling, laundering and corruption.
Government should encourage industries by bringing policies that will favor them.

Let this country not retrogress further.

#JusticeForTheNaira

Lol... The nation will definitely retrogress further.

The people you mentioned above have no desire to see the progress of the nation... They are only interested in enriching themselves.

The inevitable collapse of the nation means nothing to most of them, including Tinubu.

They have all secured their futures and those of their families abroad.

When you tell Nigerians to vote and elect people truly desirous of a prosperous nation, they claim their tribe or religion must be the one in power or nothing else.

I don't pity average Nigerians anymore... I feel many of us deserve to suffer.

2 Likes

Re: After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC by Ihaveleftnaija: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2023
Mandate thief and his followers must be happy now.
Re: After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC by luvyaself95(m): 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
Dem wan start another one awon werey at ika lasan lasan
Re: After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC by Angelfrost(m): 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
Boldideas:

Stop making forex issue a news! Let it be the headache of those that need it. Since those that are the alms of affairs can't use their common sense to know what do to. Leave it that way. Please. We are tired!!!

Honestly, it's just tiring...!

Sadly, it affects us all... We are not a producing nation. We import virtually everything:

Cable Tv
Fuel
Food items
Clothes
Internet and Call services
Medicine
Etc...

So, cost of living will climb with this trend.

1 Like

Re: After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC by Primusinterpares(m): 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2023
Angelfrost:

The people you mentioned above have no desire to see the progress of the nation... They are only interested in enriching themselves.

The inevitable collapse of the nation means nothing to most of them, including Tinubu.

When you tell Nigerians to vote and elect people truly desirous of a prosperous nation, they claim their tribe or religion must be the one in power or nothing else.

We don't deserve to suffer at all.
We need this country to work for the betterment of us all.
#JusticeForTheNaira
Re: After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
DeTruthh:
FreeStuffsNG waiting for your comment on this. Well, you will definitely avoid this thread. Keep deceiving yourself. You and your lots.

Criminal supports criminal.

Its all about politics for them.. they don't really care what they want is there personal welfare to flourish while the masses suffer

1 Like

Re: After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC by CodeTemplar: 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
Emusan:
Dollar is already going to $1/₦1200

From N1120 to N1160 today alone. Imagine that. Yet they removed forex restriction on items that can be produced locally instead of taxing foreign alternatives.

1 Like

Re: After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC by Harrynight(m): 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
grin

Baba Agbado keep on the good work

The way Tinubu miscreants are suffering and smiling is giving me joy😹😹😹
Re: After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC by Khyrvxjzy: 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
Zionmdde:
Goodnews
This shows that Tinubu's master strategy is actually working

I really know tinubu is the missing piece we have always needed in this country.

Imagine with this development now, prices of several things will come crashing and the common man on the streets of SW, NW, NE and parts of NC will really be proud of voting the master economist himself

On Jagaban mandate we will continue to stand

no ibo man will be president
Re: After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC by Khyrvxjzy: 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2023
Taylor94:

The economy no kuku dey affect you

You still get mouth dey speak English

When it hits you na curse you go dey curse the werey president

the guy is not a fool like you
Re: After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC by Zionmdde: 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

You can actually see for yourself how wacked and empty that thing in your head is

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC by Angelfrost(m): 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2023
Primusinterpares:

We don't deserve to suffer at all.
We need this country to work for the betterment of us all.
#JusticeForTheNaira

See ehn... Don't think I'm being pessimistic or cynical, cos you'd be wrong.

At this point, you can only realistically speak for yourself and those close to you. The situation is already beyond you and I.

Honestly, the situation might already be beyond Tinubu and his league of extraordinary corrupt misfits... But, they won't admit this.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC by Khyrvxjzy: 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2023
Zionmdde:

You can actually see for yourself how wacked and empty that thing in your head is

i get better chance to be president than obi

Re: After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC by Nolevel666: 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2023
Dead country

Make we divide

Them no go gre
Re: After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC by Zionmdde: 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

i get better chance to be president than obi

Lol
We are still saying the same thing. At least you can agree with me that whatever is in that head is as useful to you as the K in a knife
Re: After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC by duketerry22(m): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2023
If it was Peter Obi in power there's nothing we wouldn't have heard, protests would've been rocking the streets, all manner of insults but now they're all quiet it's remaining fuel to cross the 1k mark when that happens and everybody resorts to trekking nobody will tell em. Rinse n repeat government is all we get and someone is sahing this is the master strategist.

1 Like

Re: After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC by Primusinterpares(m): 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2023
Angelfrost:

See ehn... Don't think I'm being pessimistic or cynical, cos you'd be wrong.

At this point, you can only realistically speak for yourself and those close to you. The situation is already beyond you and I.

Honestly, the situation might already be beyond Tinubu and his league of extraordinary corrupt misfits... But, they won't admit this.
It's never too late to get it right.
Just one right policy with good implimentation and let's all get to work the you will see the turn around.
We can still get it right if these people that calls themselves leaders wants us to.
Our leaders are not intentional about this country that's why things are like the way they are.
#JusticeForTheNaira
Re: After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC by clinician2x: 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2023
Angelfrost:

The moment you accept this truth, some kind of peace will start settling into your life
Re: After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC by clinician2x: 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2023
Primusinterpares:

Just one right policy with good implimentation and let's all get to work the you will see the turn around.
We can still get it right if these people that calls themselves leaders wants us to.
Our leaders are not intentional about this country that's why things are like the way they are.
#JusticeForTheNaira

They do not care one bit. You don't understand it. THEY DO NOT GIVE A FVCK. The person that gave his fellow human being something like this below as palliative has thought within him, these people are worthless, if they want to die, they should be fast about it.

Re: After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC by Angelfrost(m): 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
Primusinterpares:

#JusticeForTheNaira

You just summarized and repeated everything I have been saying since...!

The people who should lead are not fit or interested in the progress of the nation... Simple.

1 Like

Re: After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC by Angelfrost(m): 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2023
clinician2x:

The moment you accept this truth, some kind of peace will start settling into your life

I'm telling you... Nothing dey stress my life again.

It's every man for himself.

Survive or get drowned.
Re: After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC by Angelfrost(m): 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
clinician2x:

They do not care one bit. You don't understand it. THEY DO NOT GIVE A FVCK. The person that gave his fellow human being something like this below as palliative has thought within him, these people are worthless, if they want to die, they should be fast about it.

God bless you...! That's what these morons supporting APC, PDP, Tinubu, etc, don't understand.
Re: After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC by Khyrvxjzy: 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2023
Zionmdde:

Lol
We are still saying the same thing. At least you can agree with me that whatever is in that head is as useful to you as the K in a knife

yen yen yen

Re: After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC by Kukutente23: 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/after-1bn-drop-nigeria-may-suffer-further-decline-in-fx-inflows-report-2/
When will the GDP figures for Q3 be released or is APC cooking lies as usual?
Re: After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC by GetSenseNow: 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
Everything has been getting worse since Tinubu stole power. Is this a way God wants to teach Nigerians to stop being stupid?
Re: After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC by grandstar(m): 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
Its time the CBN do the needful and increase interest rates above 25% to bring down inflation.

High interest will not only help in cooling down inflation but encourage forex inflows.

WHT do much dillydaly ?
Re: After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC by GetSenseNow: 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

yen yen yen

Yen yen yen

Yoruba man will keep stealing rice from moving vehicles

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Before Starting A Business / China's Ghost Towns And Phantom Malls / Ideas Of Best-selling Fiverr Gigs For Nigerians In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.