Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

NNPP National Chairman, Major Agbo, Escapes Assassination - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPP National Chairman, Major Agbo, Escapes Assassination (17980 Views)

Ex-NNPP National Chairman Alkali, Kaduna Guber Candidate, Hunkuyi Defect To APC / 2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu / Olaniran Akanfe Atidade Escapes Assassination, Hides In Bush For 2 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPP National Chairman, Major Agbo, Escapes Assassination by Elaineiowa: 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
Hello, can someone help me with 1k on here ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

I'm hungry ๐Ÿ’”. Just to eat at the moment ๐Ÿฅบ
Re: NNPP National Chairman, Major Agbo, Escapes Assassination by Mosba: 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
Nobody is safe, this is how far we've come. The country is rigged such that few people carelessly enriched themselves so much yet they live among hundreds of millions they've condemned to lifetime of penury. Poor man's son graduated from University and after searching for job for years finally landed job in his state or local government and for 35years he got (50 000 x 12 x 35) N21m so he could only afford poor food for his children and couldn't give them quality education and health cares. But the so called leaders earn more then N21m monthly and much more bogus amount at every little opportunity. They buy and share hundreds of millions worth of cars each and many more atrocious money. This is the society they've created. So as much as I hate crimes, when committed or attempted against these opportunists all I do is shrug and move on.
Re: NNPP National Chairman, Major Agbo, Escapes Assassination by Omoejigbahe(m): 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
Lamba
Re: NNPP National Chairman, Major Agbo, Escapes Assassination by ufuosman(m): 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
Na wa
Re: NNPP National Chairman, Major Agbo, Escapes Assassination by Donvictor2015: 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
ThankGod for saving your life. Wisdom is profitable to direct
Re: NNPP National Chairman, Major Agbo, Escapes Assassination by DJInfluence: 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
Your party office doesn't have CCTV system? Without proof we can't believe anything politicians says.

Assassins that doesn't even know how their target looks like. This story sha....

1 Like

Re: NNPP National Chairman, Major Agbo, Escapes Assassination by Judolisco(m): 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kwankwaso gave u a whole kano state... Instead of u guys to capitalise... U started fighting each other... Mumus

1 Like

Re: NNPP National Chairman, Major Agbo, Escapes Assassination by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
Crisis in NNPP

Crisis in PDP

Crisis in L.P....

What money can't do, more money will do it....

Go, snatch it, grab it, and run with it.....every other thing is history!!!!!
Re: NNPP National Chairman, Major Agbo, Escapes Assassination by horia: 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
Re: NNPP National Chairman, Major Agbo, Escapes Assassination by izubext007: 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2023
Thank God ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Re: NNPP National Chairman, Major Agbo, Escapes Assassination by Cantonese: 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
Mushroom parties. After enjoying the names of big politicians, they choose to destroy themselves with their own hands.
Re: NNPP National Chairman, Major Agbo, Escapes Assassination by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
Thank God for his life.
Re: NNPP National Chairman, Major Agbo, Escapes Assassination by 90dbest: 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2023
Funsho William style.i know who to suspect.
Re: NNPP National Chairman, Major Agbo, Escapes Assassination by BOSSkesh(m): 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ipob
Re: NNPP National Chairman, Major Agbo, Escapes Assassination by okorogodwin4(m): 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
10mobile:
Na wah! Looks like NNPP believes it can produce the next President. Even APC doesn't have so much squabbles. Plus, I wrongly thought Kwankwaso founded NNPP.
he funded nnpp he is not the founder
Re: NNPP National Chairman, Major Agbo, Escapes Assassination by PaulH07: 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2023
10mobile:
Na wah! Looks like NNPP believes it can produce the next President. Even APC doesn't have so much squabbles. Plus, I wrongly thought Kwankwaso founded NNPP.

Him too na opportunist like Obi...
Re: NNPP National Chairman, Major Agbo, Escapes Assassination by BrazilianOG(m): 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2023
[quote author=Calijoe015 post=126498318]Good Day guys

No playing If you donโ€™t love free money then skip this, but if you need urgent money for bills not much then read below

Screenshot below no playing

Even if some of you have received the money and still did not send me my share I wonโ€™t stop helping and I appreciate those that reach out and send me part of the money, if I have any more updates I will let you know

For those that have not yet heard about it or donโ€™t know how to receive their own read below

Palmpay Nigeria Support Fund Campaign Just Started and they are still giving away 20,000 naira instantly and you can withdraw it anytime you want, it for new user that join them using the campaign link only without doing any task or referring anyone it free.

But old user l can benefit too by using another phone number to register as a new user and collect the reward too,.

Note you must use the verify campaign link before you are qualified to Scammer abeg go rest
Re: NNPP National Chairman, Major Agbo, Escapes Assassination by okorogodwin4(m): 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2023
Once Igbo Man takes power it is difficult to collect it back God bless AGBO
Re: NNPP National Chairman, Major Agbo, Escapes Assassination by BrazilianOG(m): 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
N!gerian women are the LaZiยฃst set of WoMโ‚ฌn we have on Earth grin grin grin

Very Uzelezz people embarassed
Re: NNPP National Chairman, Major Agbo, Escapes Assassination by Nolevel666: 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2023
Emaculet:
Thank God for your life oga
You all always thank your worthless God for rubbish

But you always run to Countries that do not even care about your Dead God because they handle things practically.

Your own is to โ€œprayโ€ while folding your hands
Re: NNPP National Chairman, Major Agbo, Escapes Assassination by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
Politics is a death game and anyone who supports it is a criminal...

One of the reasons I hate politics and all politicians be that...

Na Ogun go kill all of una....
Re: NNPP National Chairman, Major Agbo, Escapes Assassination by Justiceleague1: 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2023
Well i will be seeing somebody called AGBO for the first time.... only Agbo I know is the "Agbo" that lives in Lagoon grin
Re: NNPP National Chairman, Major Agbo, Escapes Assassination by stuffs2002: 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
Sounds fake to me.

How can people who were sent to kill you not be able to identify you.
Re: NNPP National Chairman, Major Agbo, Escapes Assassination by Emdebby2: 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
Now that you have made it publicly, what next?
Re: NNPP National Chairman, Major Agbo, Escapes Assassination by Israelterrorist: 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
I don't believe nyamuri people
Re: NNPP National Chairman, Major Agbo, Escapes Assassination by Israelterrorist: 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
stuffs2002:
Sounds fake to me.

How can people who were sent to kill you not be able to identify you.
It's fake
Re: NNPP National Chairman, Major Agbo, Escapes Assassination by Fakelondonboi(m): 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2023
Mday0194:
Learn crypto trading and earn in dollars

I'm interested
Re: NNPP National Chairman, Major Agbo, Escapes Assassination by topoftheworld(m): 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
Mday0194:
Learn crypto trading and earn in dollars

Can U teach me?
Re: NNPP National Chairman, Major Agbo, Escapes Assassination by Truvelisback(m): 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
Anansa0003:
So two assassin came to assisinate you but don't know the face of there victim??
Continue with the Lies
You know whether na jazz? Although, it's possible. If you look the man face, him be like person wey wear makeup. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bill To Eradicate Age-induced Discrimination In Employment Passes Second Reading / No Exit Date Yet For First Batch Of N-power Beneficiaries โ€” FG / President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.