Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces (69146 Views)

U.S. Retaliatory Airstrikes Kill 20 Iran-backed Militants In Syria (photos). / IDF Kills Asem Abu Rakaba, Hamas Head Of Aerial Array In Airstrike (Photo) / Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by ponishah: 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2023
Chysitem:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family
SCAM
SCAM
SCAM
SCAM
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Moniya4Real(m): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2023
For the fact that I think Isreal has the right to defend itself- which they are currently doing to
My satisfaction. Now, talking about NATO, But wait o! Are we so daft that we don’t consider them killing millions of innocent people ( women and children inclusive) as something very barbaric? . Honestly, I am just thinking of this. But why Africans still love and support them is what I do not understand. Even if they wipe off the entire African continent, some deluded Africans will still sing their praises…. I am just trying to understand why it’s like that sincerely

Kingsnairaland:
I challenge you to find three things that everyone on earth can agree on..

All of you are ignoring the main terrorist = The United States of America and her puppets (NATO).

They do not blow up one or two buildings, they blow up countries.

They do not kidnap one or two people, they kidnap thousands (Guatemo bay)

They do not kill two or 200 people, they kill thousands to millions of people

They do not steal oil tankers, they steal oil blocs and even a whole country.

They do not belong to one or two terror groups, they create and fund terror groups (Taliban, Isis, al aeda, hamas, boko haram etc).

While you lot are here deceiving yourselves calling small flies terrorists, the main terrorist is out there constantly causing death and misery all over the world.

They steal lands and give to whoever they like.

Only few understand the above..

Israel should find a way to live side by side with Palestinians.
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by TOPMAN4LIFE: 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
Princewill1:
The only option left for the Evil Zionists are AIRSTRIKES

Why are they no longer talking about the ground invasion of Gaza?

What a lot of people don't know is that most Western military establishments are now WOKE. Most Western powers we fear and revered can't compete militarily today after allowing 'wokeness' and lgtv to enter their arm forces. A good example is how America abandoned the war in Afghanistan and ran way. Had it been French troops in Niger attempted to fight during the coup, you all would've seen how the bodies of French soldiers will drag on the streets of Niamey. They are weak and can't compete effectively in ground battle. What the only have now is technology. Israel today is technically an European country nothing Hebrew about them and they're following on the footsteps of their Western brothers.

Any Israeli ground engagement on Hamas/Hesbollah dominated area will be catastrophic for them. The only edge they have now is air power which can't achieve much. Ground battle is necessary in gaining control.

I'm not a Muslim but I hate the hypocrisy of the West and injustices meted to the Palestinian people. The white Zionists from Europe who are in Israel today are not even the original ancient Israelites. Why are we allowing them to grab lands that is not theirs?
Just wait and see how Israel will launch ground attack when the time is due, l know you will begin to wail again that Israel is killing more of the terrorists and their sympathizer.
Israel has occupied Gaza before, they left in 2005 when they thought Palestine has been put under control, it after then Hamas took over the government and they started making trouble with Israel again.
You are ignorant of Israel story for you to say Israel geab their land.
Bible which predates All other books have names like Israel Galilee Judea Nazareth Gaza, Jordan Egypt etc mentioned which shows Israel and other towns have co existed right from the beginning
After war dispersed Israel from their land for long years, by the time they came back Mohamedians palestine have already occupied their land and they don't want them to come near it.
But God that said Israel would be dispersed also promised to bring them back
As they are coming back, God has given them wisdom and power to dominate their enemies

2 Likes

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Moniya4Real(m): 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
So, you validate all the atrocities they have committed? That’s serious men!

phorget:

Call them names but tomorrow you'll still run to their country while neglecting Saudi Arabia.
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by ReubenE(m): 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2023
alamscolo:
I watch the videos on CNN and aljazeera, abeg let them stop this air bombardment, it Is killing the civilians more, I believe land invasion will be targeted at the culprit rather than killing little children. It's not appealing I must confess or Palestine and Israel should reach an agreement as per land sharing. Those counts are really underestimated... There are still a lot of people under those rubble
The carnage needs to stop but land invasion will even send more civilians to their grave on the Palestinian side, and some soldiers on the Israeli side.

If ground forces move into Gaza with those tanks amassed around the border, if a militant shoots a rifle from the sixth floor, IDF is likely to respond with artillery fire on the building and that would involve bringing many buildings down with severe human casualties.
Hamas militants are known to fight within civilian population, it is the reason I suspect Israel has stalled on moving in and why some western countries are against Israel staging a ground invasion.

Urban warfare with artillery fire will move Palestinian civilians from frying pan to fire

2 Likes

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Moniya4Real(m): 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2023
Good! Instead of killing innocent civilians. Kill the Hamas killers of innocent Israelis.
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by SunderJosh1234(m): 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

All of you are ignoring the main terrorist = The United States of America and her puppets (NATO).

They do not belong to one or two terror groups, they create and fund terror groups (Taliban, Isis, al aeda, hamas, boko haram etc).

While you lot are here deceiving yourselves calling small flies terrorists, the main terrorist is out there constantly causing death and misery all over the world.

With all the noise, they will still gladly relocate to this western countries if given the slightest opportunity. Know a lot that criticize the united state and United kingdom but have JAPA to UK

#Hypocrisy
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by isahsalee: 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
Western media propaganda!!!!!!
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by loko50(m): 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Do you think you are totally anonymous? I pity you
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by DeepSight(m): 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2023
SensualMan:
Lol. Israel keep pummelling Muhammad people grin grin
The war is gonna be long, the meeting of Nentayanhu with my PM rishi says it all. The UK government is gonna support Israel all the way in giving head slammers some real smack down before sending them to their imaginary Allah with long biabia!

Death to all Muslims in palestine!
Death to all terrorists!
Death to Islam as a religion!

Does what's going on look like a war to you?
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by 12inchess: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
I remember when I used to play command and conquer red alert and other war strategy games. You will target their general and destroy their bases and make them weak from airstrikes then you will bring the ground forces after. Last last the way of the world is to use force and bomb them to stupor. He who owns the bombs wins the war. Forget all this U.N security council matter. It's just a charade. U.S has taken their stance the next thing is to bomb Hamas to stupor. And Hamas is not U.S and Israel mate in military appartus. Nothing wey middleast fit do. Them no get bombs.

Russia abstained from the U.N Security council vote meaning they have given Israel and U.S permission to bomb Hamas to Stupor. If you're Hamas now just better start waving white flag.
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2023
WHY ARE HAMAS FIGHTERS HIDING INSIDE RAT HOLES LIKE SADDAM HUSSEIN ?
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Xoftme101(m): 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
Princewill1:

What a lot of people don't know is that most Western military establishments are now WOKE. Most Western powers we fear and revered can't compete militarily today after allowing 'wokeness' and lgtv to enter their arm forces. A good example is how America abandoned the war in Afghanistan and ran way. Had it been French troops in Niger attempted to fight during the coup, you all would've seen how the bodies of French soldiers will drag on the streets of Niamey. They are weak and can't compete effectively in ground battle. What the only have now is technology. Israel today is technically an European country nothing Hebrew about them and they're following on the footsteps of their Western brothers.

Any Israeli ground engagement on Hamas/Hesbollah dominated area will be catastrophic for them. The only edge they have now is air power which can't achieve much. Ground battle is necessary in gaining control.

I'm not a Muslim but I hate the hypocrisy of the West and injustices meted to the Palestinian people. The white Zionists from Europe who are in Israel today are not even the original ancient Israelites. Why are we allowing them to grab lands that is not theirs?

CAP CAPPER CAPPEST.
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Spandau: 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Ah! Thank God for Israel, the US and allies. If not, millions of people would have been killed in the name of eliminating infidels. These countries are the major headaches of Islam.
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Spandau: 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2023
phorget:

Call them names but tomorrow you'll still run to their country while neglecting Saudi Arabia.

The funny thing is that I have seen no Islamic Republic open their doors to other Muslims in self induced distress. They always run to the Satan countries. The infidel countries.
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Successfulben: 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2023
Your tears and lame analysis cannot help the Hamas now as we speak. They are busy paying darely for there sins. You are a useless and a dumb fellow sir, and to come think of it, if you are a Christian then you are not just foolish but equally useless for typing this nonsense.
Princewill1:

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Eduadolero(f): 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
alamscolo:
I watch the videos on CNN and aljazeera, abeg let them stop this air bombardment, it Is killing the civilians more, I believe land invasion will be targeted at the culprit rather than killing little children. It's not appealing I must confess or Palestine and Israel should reach an agreement as per land sharing. Those counts are really underestimated... There are still a lot of people under those rubble
Land inavasion will be largely ineffective at this point because the hamas millitia will miss with the civillians and use guerilla warfare. House to house search b IDF will be dangerous from what i think
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by landiqa(m): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

If they, Hamas do not look for trouble they won't get what's happening.

You enter my house to kill and you expect me to thank you.

Ah! Where is that happening?
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by johnwegs(m): 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
Princewill1:

amu agwo like you,na your type d talk say majority of south south no be igbo people,mkpi ifuola boy!
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by ObidenceNeckpre: 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
The Hamas are like the Igbos ------violence oriented, Wicked, Maltreat and full of hate to other tribes on their land or anywhere yet always play the victim card.
EyeCumInPiss:

Death to all Hamas Terrorists.
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by phorget(m): 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
Moniya4Real:
So, you validate all the atrocities they have committed? That’s serious men!

I won't ever support atrocities from whosoever but I wont neglect a right to self defense either. Hamas attack is like a baby biting the mother”s nipple without receiving any spank such baby will bite the whole breast next time.
Isreal is a Jewish state and it's an eye for an eye for them and I'm sure those Hamas knew what was in the offing for them.
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by phorget(m): 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
Spandau:

The funny thing is that I have seen no Islamic Republic open their doors to other Muslims in self induced distress. They always run to the Satan countries. The infidel countries.

Accommodate them and they would do everything to force you into worshipping their god...
Such a pathetic religion.

1 Like

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by engrchykae(m): 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
dappydozzy:

Stop talking trash and face reality, A progressive society is all about vision not religion. If that is so, why do your likes troop to and flock in Dubai. Progress in a society is about vision not religion.
why did you chose Dubai as an example?
Is northern Nigeria not practicing good Islam?
Tell me about Islamic inventors
Tell me about adherents of Islam who won Nobel prize .
Tell me about people of Islamic faith who can match Shakespeare?
Back to Dubai, Dubai's progress is not sustainable.
What Dubai and Saudi is enjoying is what USA allowed them to enjoy.an example of sustainable progress is Japan, Germany, USA,China,South Korea.
Arabs are lazy mentally and intellectually.
But they are megalomaniac tin gods.
Their temper can't allow them see a research through.
A race and religion that believes in ETERNAL ERECTION AND RECYCLABLE VIRGINITY ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE COUNTED AMONG SANE PEOPLE
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Moniya4Real(m): 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2023
I am a supporter of Isreal having the right to defend itself and take the battle to Hamas’s doorstep. What I am actually alluding to, is NATO’s claim of having the right to however it pleases , destroying nations at will.

phorget:

I won't ever support atrocities from whosoever but I wont neglect a right to self defense either. Hamas attack is like a baby biting the mother”s nipple without receiving any spank such baby will bite the whole breast next time.
Isreal is a Jewish state and it's an eye for an eye for them and I'm sure those Hamas knew what was in the offing for them.
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by AngelicBeing: 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2023
engrchykae:
Islam is synonymous with violence and retrogression
Gbamsulotely, end of thread, Death and destruction to Hamas and Gaza terrorist, cheesy
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Meteng: 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
phorget:

Or even Afghanistan sef
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Kingbuhari(m): 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2023
This is the rightest time to cleans the land..and the world should queue behind Israeli
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by OfficialAPCNig: 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
Princewill1:

Na you go still cry when IDF ground force sweep into Gaza. Na you go still trend "Save Gaza" when the ground force engages Gaza.

Only terror sympathizers believe Gaza ragtagged militants with a decimated leadership and psychologically battered local population stand a chance against Israel.

Again, Israel is not like NA without a defined war doctrine.

Israeli doctrine has always been to use their Air Force to decimate their enemies before engaging them with their ground force.

That's the reason they keep developing their air capabilities. IAF is the only airforce that can fly 4 sorties each day per warplane.

Israel won the first and second Arab-Israel wars because of their strategic use of their air power.

If Israel is ready, taking Gaza will be like a walk in the park.
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Slynation(m): 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

They were doing that until the Hamas attacked them in their sleep.

Since NATO is the main terrorists according to you. Quote me with a video or pictures of where NATO carried out a suicide bombing mission.
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2023
phorget:

Stop the ignorance. No one neglects Saudi. Even Americans full ground there dey hustle. Saudi will not give you visa
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by phorget(m): 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Stop the ignorance. No one neglects Saudi. Even Americans full ground there dey hustle. Saudi will not give you visa

Suadi will not give me Visa but America will open her doors even to the so call Muslims. They get so comfortable then they plan to Islamize their host by with force.
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Iamzik: 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

[/b]Palestinians should find a way to live side by side with Isrealis[b].

Fixed!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day / FULL Video Samuel Doe Assassination African Leaders This Is A Reminder... / 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.