Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Lagos Warns Residents Of Lekki, Ajah, Others Of Imminent Flooding - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Warns Residents Of Lekki, Ajah, Others Of Imminent Flooding (14092 Views)

Flood: Lagos Government Advises Residents Of Ketu, Mile12, Others To Relocate / Lekki-Ajah Traffic: See What Residents Of Lekki-VGC-Ajah Go Through Daily (Photo / Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Warns Residents Of Lekki, Ajah, Others Of Imminent Flooding by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Lagos Govt Warns Residents of Lekki, Ajah, Others of Imminent Flooding, Advises Them to Relocate

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/10/19/lagos-govt-warns-residents-of-lekki-ajah-others-of-imminent-flooding-advises-them-to-relocate

ishhi! E don go, o ya sỌ́pe o ti lọ́
Re: Lagos Warns Residents Of Lekki, Ajah, Others Of Imminent Flooding by iamtardey: 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Cry me a River 'Lagoon'....

ehn
Re: Lagos Warns Residents Of Lekki, Ajah, Others Of Imminent Flooding by FashionCookie(f): 8:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
O ga o
Re: Lagos Warns Residents Of Lekki, Ajah, Others Of Imminent Flooding by Angelfrost(m): 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2023
Una follow Ocean dey drag land... Issokay. lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Warns Residents Of Lekki, Ajah, Others Of Imminent Flooding by Yuneehk(f): 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
caniva:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

No need to WARN them of possible flooding, they know already.

It's their yearly Carnival

grin
You took the words outta my mouth. It's a normal thing for them and they are likely used to it by now.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Warns Residents Of Lekki, Ajah, Others Of Imminent Flooding by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
derecho:
Someone reading this will think they care about them.

Why your belly come BLACK like the color of the uniform Peter Obi always wears almost all the time, a symbol of DARKNESS and not light. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Warns Residents Of Lekki, Ajah, Others Of Imminent Flooding by ceejay80s(m): 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
It's a lie, raining season don end, we are entering November
Re: Lagos Warns Residents Of Lekki, Ajah, Others Of Imminent Flooding by LordBillionz: 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is a very urgent and important public announcement.

This is the best time to heed this warning and relocate from these flood-prone areas.

Until we develop a permanent and effective solution to the local and global flooding problems, we can do well by relocating during warnings and/or avoid building permanent residential or business buildings in those areas.

This is equally a good time to check out real estate in those areas just in case you are offered one to buy. You know their real state to calculate your risks.

Flooding is not limited to Lagos so when you invest in Lagos, seek out those areas that are not flood prone.

You have nothing against this because it is Lagos. If it's in the east that people are warned of erosion, the bitter soul of yours will be awaken.

Check my signature for free sniper

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Warns Residents Of Lekki, Ajah, Others Of Imminent Flooding by jaxxy(m): 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
TundeBricklayer:

Lagos was among cities predicted to sink before 2050

this is when landlocked states thrive.
Re: Lagos Warns Residents Of Lekki, Ajah, Others Of Imminent Flooding by damiloladuke: 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
omo
Re: Lagos Warns Residents Of Lekki, Ajah, Others Of Imminent Flooding by Jokerman(m): 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
Come and buy land in dry high areas like Ogudu, Ojota, Maryland...

I'm your sure plug
Re: Lagos Warns Residents Of Lekki, Ajah, Others Of Imminent Flooding by cotima1: 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
Please I need financial assistant for my NYSC registration. I'm not a beggar but my current situation now needs a helping hand. No amount is small. Registration Closes this week 21/10/2023. God will never shame you. Please my account details.
Access Bank
Re: Lagos Warns Residents Of Lekki, Ajah, Others Of Imminent Flooding by ShugaSneh: 8:43pm On Oct 19, 2023
Wetin concern agriculture here oga?
Agricmoney:
The effects of global warming and climate effects

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Lagos Warns Residents Of Lekki, Ajah, Others Of Imminent Flooding by porthouse7(f): 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2023
Goodvibes007:
I did not knew that Lekki and Ajah are close to the Ogun river.
english man
Re: Lagos Warns Residents Of Lekki, Ajah, Others Of Imminent Flooding by visaclick: 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2023
Emma1Oj:
Okokomoko is far better than lekki. All those lekki/Aja area no be am at all. Suffering and smiling pple.
yes u are right but the kind money wey dey this lekki eh, the whole mainland put together can match the billions flowing here in lekki alone
Re: Lagos Warns Residents Of Lekki, Ajah, Others Of Imminent Flooding by Generalyemi(m): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
If you like buy property in stupid places, don't do proper checks before you splash money on property. Government will demolish all illegal structures and nothing will happen

I smell anger grin

Do you have a structure at all.even a legal one
Re: Lagos Warns Residents Of Lekki, Ajah, Others Of Imminent Flooding by Georgejeez: 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2023
Spits ,,,, nothing will make me stay in this Overhyped swampy slum called Lagos ,, just imagine
Re: Lagos Warns Residents Of Lekki, Ajah, Others Of Imminent Flooding by Irony1: 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2023
LordBillionz:

You have nothing against this because it is Lagos. If it's in the east that people are warned of erosion, the bitter soul of yours will be awaken.

Check my signature for free sniper

Free sniper..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Lagos Warns Residents Of Lekki, Ajah, Others Of Imminent Flooding by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:37pm On Oct 19, 2023
AntiChristian:
Where dm go pack go now?

If only Ogun or Ondo or Osun State is quarter developed like Lagos State, you won't ask this question....
Re: Lagos Warns Residents Of Lekki, Ajah, Others Of Imminent Flooding by Desusi: 2:59am On Oct 20, 2023
derecho:
Someone reading this will think they care about them.
Seriously, you asked people in these areas to relocate. Relocate to where? What provisions have you made for people to be relocated. Hmmm,l see the system as fire brigade approach. Didn't they know this from onset before now.?when it was two Weeks to the moment.
Re: Lagos Warns Residents Of Lekki, Ajah, Others Of Imminent Flooding by DJInfluence: 5:43am On Oct 20, 2023
Relocate to where? What provision has been made for the people to relocate either temporarily or permanently?
They just make announcement just so they can claim tomorrow that the people were warned . But they are leaving the poor people to carry their cross.
Re: Lagos Warns Residents Of Lekki, Ajah, Others Of Imminent Flooding by LordBillionz: 6:17am On Oct 20, 2023
Irony1:

Free sniper..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes. To heal his bitter soul.
Re: Lagos Warns Residents Of Lekki, Ajah, Others Of Imminent Flooding by Agricmoney(m): 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2023
blingxx:

Yes Agriculture is life the white men blind us with crude oil, we left diamonds for mirrors and broken glasses

Actually they didn't blind we were to engrossed with the new discovery and forgot other ones Introduced to us. It might shock you to know that most crops you see and eat is non native to Nigeria.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sorry State Of Umomi-anyigba Road In Kogi State. / United Airline Pulls Out Of Nigeria / Living In France / Life As A French Résident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.