Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags (20353 Views)

Mr Ibu Teases Davido: You Just Dey Buy Houses Everywhere, No Buy Lagos O / Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal / BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by victorclean(f): 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Davido is just a foolish immature guy that's all. I mean I keep wondering why and how someone of his status always give attention to the most mundane thing, people wey no even fit tie your shoelace go dey use you shine...I just don't understand

You are right. He created it by responding to phyna.

1 Like

Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by press9jatv: 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
victorclean:

You are right. He created it by responding to phyna.
he created Attention for phyna niiii

Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by press9jatv: 6:02am On Oct 20, 2023
I felt bullied and inhumane after Davido said he doesn’t know me — BBN’s Phyna

Davido saying he doesn’t know me, I felt bullied - Reality TV star Phyna says

BBNaija star, Phyna says she felt bullied and after singer Davido said he doesn't know her.

Recall that on Wednesday, October 18, Davido liked a post that was disrespectful to Phyna and the reality TV star called him out. Davido while apologizing to her said that he doesn't know her. This got many people trolling and mocking Phyna.

In a live Instagram session she had this evening, Phyna said she felt bullied by Davido's comment.

Watch a video of her speaking below…

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/10/davido-saying-he-doesnt-know-me-i-felt-bullied-reality-tv-star-phyna-says.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw73_KaOuqo?si=WMPlRUeBqw7DlPhh

https://fb.watch/nNe-Gpn88o/?mibextid=K8Wfd2

Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by Belial06: 7:34am On Oct 20, 2023
Who be this ugly ting? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by Sportsolutions: 7:35am On Oct 20, 2023
Plutomanians,

Stay Focused and Active!

USDT is Active!
Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by NOwazobia: 7:35am On Oct 20, 2023
E clear say this Yabaleft no get any news. undecided
Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by Bfly: 7:37am On Oct 20, 2023
Nigerian atmosphere don't really need this kind of parasites whose value is only in their self opinion.

1 Like

Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by SpatialKing(m): 7:39am On Oct 20, 2023
Please who is Tacha or Phyna?
Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by NOwazobia: 7:39am On Oct 20, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

I'm just saying, bro. Because I've noticed that you do this quite a lot. Even with your other account. You open a thread and post a news, then you go on to start dropping your unsolicited opinions all over the place on spaces that should be reserved for commenters.

What you don't understand is that for fear of your opinion being misconstrued as that of the forum, most of your threads may not make it to the front page.
Can't you see that he is seeking attention for his Celebrity news blog where only Prick and Toto is published.

1 Like

Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by iamtardey: 7:42am On Oct 20, 2023
RoyalBlu:
What color of inferiority complex is this really?

Davido said he doesn't know you... Then boom you're now a victim?

Celebs tho.
stylish clout chasing… that’s what they do.
Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by TheKingsmann(m): 7:44am On Oct 20, 2023
Even this one wey get body odour get mouth to talk 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by 77up(m): 7:44am On Oct 20, 2023
press9jatv:
make you help me. 😂 you are very funny sincerely . I guess you will get an award for commenting first on nairaland topics bahhhh. I’m only updating on what happened and latest things that happened to phyna
You are doing well jare,no mind the guy.

Donno if se.un dey pay them for ftc🙄
Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by iamtardey: 7:44am On Oct 20, 2023
SpatialKing:
Please who is Tacha or Phyna?
phyna should be phynos sister right undecided
Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by finallybusy: 7:46am On Oct 20, 2023
Tacha don grow finish. Wahala. Smallie of that year go turn thirty two years from now. It puts into perspective how young children on Nairaland are. Many illiterates here were born in 2009/10.
Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by SAMAYODELE(m): 7:53am On Oct 20, 2023
You people are just full of double standard. It's always emotions first before logical thinking. God have mercy
Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by virginchaser(m): 7:53am On Oct 20, 2023
Has this girl sorted out her family? Let her make some money by using Davido to trend.
Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by iSufferFools: 7:58am On Oct 20, 2023
press9jatv:
“You don’t apologize and set someone up for more drags” - Tacha schools Davido

Video Credit: TACHA on Twitter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AorMbTSW9YQ?si=iDlLogn9MZi4eabA
Tasha should know its not wise to tell people what to do, especially with their phones.

Davido said he doesn't know Phyna, it's that simple. Like must he know her. She decided to rant and Davido gave her a feel of what he has been feeling from his followers.

It is just trolling, nothing more, nothing less.
Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by phemmyfour: 7:59am On Oct 20, 2023
press9jatv:
Hmm very deep ooo. Meanwhile, Daniel Regha said Tacha will never support Mercy if Tacha had come for her and Tacha showed proof where she actually did when a comedian came for Mercy. The consistency of Tacha is awesome 👌
#Tinosbullets
Daniel is right. Don't mind the hypocrite....selective activist. O jọ ara ẹ loju gan....talentless fish brain
Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by darkmarky(m): 8:06am On Oct 20, 2023
For once, i agree with tacha
Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by Goodman247: 8:11am On Oct 20, 2023
Fake people, fake lives, fake Nigerians grin
Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by ajepako(f): 8:14am On Oct 20, 2023
Seriously...

Apart from Davido

Who are these people?

Seriously..
Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by creativehubb: 8:15am On Oct 20, 2023
Stop giving attention to these people, she has not talent, has achieved nothing. Celebrating nonentities breeds a dumb young population.

1 Like

Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by Kaytixy: 8:19am On Oct 20, 2023
Tacha with rotten armpit
Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by Omoawoke2(m): 8:20am On Oct 20, 2023
To be very sincere, I don’t know this phyna guy.
I thought it was phyno sef
Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by motionarena: 8:23am On Oct 20, 2023
Only someone with no Ambition.

Will have time to follow celebs dragging each other
Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by press9jatv: 8:31am On Oct 20, 2023
Yes soo. Tacha school davido no be small
Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by Lordburna2(m): 8:32am On Oct 20, 2023
All these dummy celebs sef. Must every body knw u? Mitchewwww
Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:40am On Oct 20, 2023
press9jatv:
wow you understand the game well. Infact Tacha is part of the game too. I think so far that I have been studying wizkid, wizkid is not a celebrity that do show off. He stayed in his lane and maintained his status well. Much respect to Wizzywizzy
wiskid is a proud stingy BRAGADOSHI... OBO is generous and supportive... 001 for a reason...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by Cyprian1960: 8:40am On Oct 20, 2023
This girl Tacha just the use OBO the chase clout abeg, make she go rest jare. Who BBN help self
Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by 12345baba(m): 8:41am On Oct 20, 2023
I don't even understand jack of what's going on
Re: Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags by RemoveKebab: 8:58am On Oct 20, 2023
Daniel na OP grin
The hustle is real grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Am An Unapologetic Feminist' - Sophia Momodu Reveals / Have You Ever Patronised A Brand Because Of Its Brand Ambassador? / Jussie Smollett Found Guilty Of Lying To Police In Hate Crime Hoax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.