Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours (49758 Views)

5 Northern Artiste That Can Raise Millions Like Davido – No3 Will Shock You / Photo Of Mr Ibu And Bimbo Akintola On A Plane / 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by Afonja007: 11:03am On Oct 20, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Una no dey shame to call Tinubu Escobar!
If you are Igbo shame on you because na una be the tribe wey dey disgrace Nigerian all over the world with drug trafficking.
so tinubu willingly donated $460,000 to American government? grin grin

Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by Emyogalanya: 11:03am On Oct 20, 2023
Obidients, others pls define what it means
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by jullary(m): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2023
I love this, but u should av speak out when the idiot called Reno onikiri arindin(slowpoke) first mention obideients, instead of asking Nigerians to help the man that put smile and laughter on our faces. I be confirm IJEBU boy but I hate sentiment!
kokoA:
Remove "Obidients" there. The man entertained all Nigerians. People are donating because they love him irrespective of political affiliations.
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by TimelineMag: 11:11am On Oct 20, 2023
Midehi3:
Who is the white beard man? grin
So you don't know the white bearded man that is always ranting from exile?
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by emmanuelbrown26: 11:12am On Oct 20, 2023
kokoA:
Remove "Obidients" there. The man entertained all Nigerians. People are donating because they love him irrespective of political affiliations.
Actually u are on point but some dead men started making it more political
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by mycar: 11:12am On Oct 20, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

That's their problem, my own is only a foolish deadheaded human being parades himself in senseless tribal hate and bigotry at this age and time.

Tribalist na big nuisance to humanity, them suppose pack all of una throway inside sambisa forest.
yeah, it is and it's annoying. People are who they are because they were born there, nobody chooses to be born. at the end of the day, we are all humans and deserved to be respected
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by whytediamond(m): 11:13am On Oct 20, 2023
jumper524:
he knows hate moves them rather than love.
the donation is Kore about peppering reno than helping Mr IBU.
IBU would forever remain greatful to reno for giving him the necessary clout.

Very true. God bless him for this singular move by Reno Omokri
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by BigYash: 11:20am On Oct 20, 2023
kestolove95:
Obidient really stingy, nobody send more than 3k...
Much better than agbodorians that queue for free garri packaged in small nylon..
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by Successlane: 11:24am On Oct 20, 2023
Good gestures

I am not their fan, but for humanity sake, I commend the moves

KUDOS
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by lascos912(m): 11:32am On Oct 20, 2023
if not our government Nigeria is a very good country with blessed people who are helping one another, forget tribalism, that one na online war
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by ayarandy: 11:32am On Oct 20, 2023
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE MEANING OF REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY?
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by onuman: 11:33am On Oct 20, 2023
Shame to Reno Omokri, a replica of the late K. Wiwa who thought that denigrating everything Igbo would fetch him fortunes from Sokoto Caliphate.
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by Meti99(m): 11:39am On Oct 20, 2023
Nigerians are merciful
We only have wicked political leaders
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by onuman: 11:40am On Oct 20, 2023
yarimo:
Fake news alerts nothing like that

Lol. Your Tinubu is president but Obidients who won the last presidential election are in control of the political atmosphere in Nigeria.
Alhajis Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Atiku Abubakar and Rabiu Kwankwaso shared the votes of their main constituency and that left Peter Obi to win the last presidential election in Nigeria with a wide margin.
Mahmood Yakubu saw that Obi was leading by far, he therefore manufactured a glitch to suspend electronic transmission of vote results. He bent over and licked his vomit by resorting to the discarded and non transparent manual transmission of vote results after voters had cast their votes and left. Most primitive style of election rigging.
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by Zee0007: 11:44am On Oct 20, 2023
ayarandy:
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE MEANING OF REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY?

In short, act contrary to something so that the person will do what you have in mind.
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by Jostoman: 11:52am On Oct 20, 2023
kokoA:
e dey pain say Obedient dey do wonder.

The obedient movement dey strong kakaraka.
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by Sillymoderators: 11:55am On Oct 20, 2023
Afonja007:
so tinubu willingly donated $460,000 to American government? grin grin
You are just being fuulish because I didn't even vote Tinubu neither am I arguing the fact that Tinubu wasn't involved in drug case. All I am saying is that it doesn't belong to you Igbos to call Tinubu a drug lord because Igbos are the number one drug pushers in Nigeria, disgracing us all over the world.
If you can't comprehend my comment STFUP and and stop fooling yourself with your idiotic comment.
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by Jostoman: 11:56am On Oct 20, 2023
kestolove95:
Obidient really stingy, nobody send more than 3k...
thats is going to show you that obedient plenty because that 1k, 2k they are donating don turn to million. Obedient is for real.

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by Sillymoderators: 11:57am On Oct 20, 2023
Jostoman:

Which wonder una dey do? Because una donate money give person? Is that a new thing? I also donated but I am not OBIdient.
Arrogant and boastful set of people.
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by Faposky95: 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2023
RENO....if you're following.....Ob and .......idients
are doing it again....
You do your own make we see......
You can't beat themmm....you...join...them..!!!!
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by Cantonese: 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2023
kokoA:

Na lie you lie.

The man always made and makes us happy. However Obidients were challenged by one very jealous, bitter and envious fellow.

Obidients all the way. Have you done yours?
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by Sillymoderators: 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2023
Jostoman:

Humility is very important in life, una donate money give person come dey make noise and brag about it.
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by Eldybest: 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2023
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by ManOfSon: 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
On a serious note, it's time for Mr. Ibu to help those who have been helping him by being more committed to his own health. It's obvious he suffers from diabetes. It's a sickness that can only be controlled. It cannot be cured. He has to make some difficult lifestyle changes - cut down his weight [especially his belly], eat healthier and exercise. These are things he must do - they're not optional - if he wants to stay healthy and out of hospital. I wish him the best.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by clinician2x: 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2023
yarimo:
Fake news alerts nothing like that

Your father de village de drink garri oo; shishi he no bring. He never see money to even eat. U de cast other people. Shame on u
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by clinician2x: 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
kokoA:

When reno single out Peter like say only Peter watched him on TV why did u not say anything? Did ur father not also watch him on TV abi he never could afford a television?
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by yarimo(m): 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
clinician2x:

Your father de village de drink garri oo; shishi he no bring. He never see money to even eat. U de cast other people. Shame on u
Hehehe but not begging online like you and your whole family always do here in nairaland grin I Sabi you very well
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by Afonja007: 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2023
Sillymoderators:

You are just being fuulish because I didn't even vote Tinubu neither am I arguing the fact that Tinubu wasn't involved in drug case. All I am saying is that it doesn't belong to you Igbos to call Tinubu a drug lord because Igbos are the number one drug pushers in Nigeria, disgracing us all over the world.
If you can't comprehend my comment STFUP and and stop fooling yourself with your idiotic comment.
which Nigerians are buying dollar dollars in cheaper rate for Muslim hajj in Saudi arabia but they are actually going with drugs to sell,example this one,even mallam dey speak the truth grin

Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by Afonja007: 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2023
Sillymoderators:

that I will almost naked my self in any airport is not because of drugs but because of your brothers seeking for imaginary virgins, so for that every nigerian is a suspect

Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by MEGAWATCH: 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2023
jumper524:
he knows hate moves them rather than love.
the donation is Kore about peppering reno than helping Mr IBU.
IBU would forever remain greatful to reno for giving him the necessary clout.

When OBIDENT people donated money for the release of Chude who was arrested for cyber bullying, were you blind?

Most of you are simply demons in human skin .
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by Jostoman: 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Humility is very important in life, una donate money give person come dey make noise and brag about it.
Obedient stand for justice and to help the good people of nigeria and stand against our oppressor.
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by clinician2x: 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2023
yarimo:
Hehehe but not begging online like you and your whole family always do here in nairaland grin I Sabi you very well

😆 see bastard say him papa de beg online hehehe
Can your father ever?? Just 5 months running.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State / Keela Harrison, Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Jamie Roberts Estranged Wife (Pics) / "I Was 18 Here" - Angela Okorie Shares Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.