Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours (49740 Views)

5 Northern Artiste That Can Raise Millions Like Davido – No3 Will Shock You / Photo Of Mr Ibu And Bimbo Akintola On A Plane / 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by ttobizz(m): 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2023
Sillymoderators:

The issue I have with them is that you people are political and tribal bigot! Are OBIdients the only ones contributing? I contributed but I am not OBIdient.
What is my business with you people and Reno?

"You people" you must have very high thoughts reflexes. I have contributed also to this course, but not on Obidient platform. The OP specifically mentioned that this was a fundraiser by obidients, he went on to mention names. He however did not mention that only Obidients have contributed towards the said course. That is, there could be other individuals or groups raising fund without being noticed.
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by Mhizzard(m): 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2023
samsononyilo:

I'm not igbo..
sorry man am actually refering to OP and his/her cohort
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by Midehi3(f): 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2023
Kaiser20:

Governor of Ondo
Awww, my crush that year, but now he is sick sad
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by Sillymoderators: 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2023
Jostoman:
Obedient stand for justice and to help the good people of nigeria and stand against our oppressor.
What are we talking about what is he saying? If you help someone keep it to yourself that is what God says. You don't help and start bragging, that is no longer help but arrogance!
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by Sillymoderators: 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2023
ttobizz:

"You people" you must have very high thoughts reflexes. I have contributed also to this course, but not on Obidient platform. The OP specifically mentioned that this was a fundraiser by obidients, he went on to mention names. He however did not mention that only Obidients have contributed towards the said course. That is, there could be other individuals or groups raising fund without being noticed.

Mr Man the word OBI*dients started as a result of politics , you people don't have to bring it in while helping someone.
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by Sillymoderators: 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2023
Afonja007:
that I will almost naked my self in any airport is not because of drugs but because of your brothers seeking for imaginary virgins, so for that every nigerian is a suspect
No need joining issues with you it is obvious that you are a kid! The terrorist IPOB and Unknown gun men ( your Igbo brothers) in your region are there killing you people....go face them.
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by Sillymoderators: 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
Afonja007:
which Nigerians are buying dollar dollars in cheaper rate for Muslim hajj in Saudi arabia but they are actually going with drugs to sell,example this one,even mallam dey speak the truth grin
98 percent of drugs pushers from Nigeria on death row all over the world are Igbos.
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by Jostoman: 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2023
Sillymoderators:

What are we talking about what is he saying? If you help someone keep it to yourself that is what God says. You don't help and start bragging, that is no longer help but arrogance!
Na you sabi that one.
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by Sillymoderators: 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
Jostoman:
Na you sabi that one.
Las las you have nothing reasonable to say!
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by Jostoman: 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Las las you have nothing reasonable to say!
na you sabi that one. Bye bye
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by Sillymoderators: 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2023
Jostoman:
na you sabi that one. Bye bye
Lmao 😂🤣😂🤣 bye bye! Have a nice day!
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by Lekan239(m): 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Kudos to all the obedient home and abroad
mumu people. If reno no talk una no go remember to donate. Kudos to reno
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by ttobizz(m): 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Mr Man the word OBI*dients started as a result of politics , you people don't have to bring it in while helping someone.

Mr Man it's non of your biz how they choose to run their Obidient, you can as well run your disobedience as you please. Create your thread, it's free

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by Sillymoderators: 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2023
ttobizz:

Mr Man it's non of your biz how they choose to run their Obidient, you can as well run your disobedience as you please. Create your thread, it's free
Mr man stop bringing politics into everything? Go run your OBI*dients for Eluu Pee. Mr Ibu is loved by all Nigerians!
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by Quodseverismete: 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2023
yarimo:
Fake news alerts nothing like that

You this man.

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by ALFADOS(m): 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2023
kestolove95:
Obidient really stingy, nobody send more than 3k...
na so I see am too lol, I was expecting 500k-1000000 I come in peace
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by Blackdisciple(m): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
Anybody wey raise money for somebody wey need money na Obidient anyways Obidients have money after all we ain't APC or PDP, WE ARE THE MASSES
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by JoeEeL(m): 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2023
wittywriter:
Impressive as expected.

There's heavy security presence in lekki...20/10/'20 can't be forgotten even in 20yrs time.

Wittyness

Thanks bro.
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by ismodiwa(m): 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2023
Because we no join support obi, Dem don dey refer to us as OTHER'S.
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by frankyychiji(f): 6:56am On Oct 21, 2023
Dareal90s:

When, till they cut off his legs? All thanks to Reno.
Are you not a human being? Can't you help him?
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by Slymking: 7:17am On Oct 21, 2023
Wanted to react but then you put ur picture with ya comment that says it all
Re: Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours by sureinfo: 7:28am On Oct 21, 2023
These are signs that show how much Nigerians love each other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant (Photo) / Davido And Mr Ricket, His School Teacher Meet [PICS+VIDEO] / I Lost Weight For My Boyfriend - Uche Ogbodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.