Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Sports Betting Has Ruined My Life - Pls Advice Me On What To Do - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sports Betting Has Ruined My Life - Pls Advice Me On What To Do (2295 Views)

How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! / How I Almost Ruined My Life Academically!!! / I Am Finished. Bet9ja Virtual Has Ruined My Education,my Life And My Soul. HELP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sports Betting Has Ruined My Life - Pls Advice Me On What To Do by Phantom233: 9:28am On Oct 20, 2023
Where did you. Carry the 100million you lost? Gambling is not for greedy people. You could have start a lucrative business that can earn you a good living with such money.
Re: Sports Betting Has Ruined My Life - Pls Advice Me On What To Do by eteebanky: 9:37am On Oct 20, 2023
Idiot

I don't pity gamblers, we don't need need you on earth
Re: Sports Betting Has Ruined My Life - Pls Advice Me On What To Do by jackmrandy: 10:13am On Oct 20, 2023
joewychampion:
I started gambling in 2012 But things turned out worst since i started playing virtual in bet9ja and since then my life has never been the same.
im a tech person and possess vast skills in computer hardware and software's.

I have fasted and prayed, i have been embarrassed, humiliated, sold my properties and yet i still cant quit, i have lost over 100 million on betting account since 2012 .
i recently lost my job last month as a result of my gambling addiction as i used money giving to me by my colleague for procurement to place a bet, she later found out but despite my pleas i was still sacked.
i currently hate myself so much right now that i just want to end my life.

everyone seems to have abandoned me, and i feel so hopeless and contemplating suicide as i speak i dont know how or were my next meal would come from and i have backloads of debts hanging on my neck.
please assist me

you people will just come online to be posting unverified stories. stories that are not true. 100million loss, unbelievable.
Re: Sports Betting Has Ruined My Life - Pls Advice Me On What To Do by Kenmatt(m): 10:32am On Oct 20, 2023
To be honest with you OP, I can give you sure 5 odd.
Re: Sports Betting Has Ruined My Life - Pls Advice Me On What To Do by Kenmatt(m): 10:38am On Oct 20, 2023
nnamdi640:

I just laughed when people say betting is addicted, I don't believe in such, the only thing that made one to continue playing is greed and don't want to admit that in life, betting can't make you rich. You have been losing money from 2012 and you estimated it to be equivalent to 100 millions and yet you still continue playing, it simply means that you don't have self- control on what you do. Again, you should know that betting companies are just out there to steal from you, that is why they restrict you from playing games when they noticed that you are winning, am sure you haven't gotten to that level, then you will know that they are criminals

Stop telling lies, how can they restrict you from playing when you're winning?

They and everyone knows it's by luck and rare calculations on predictions to win games.

They also know that every one has just one percent to win and ninety-nine percent to loose.
Re: Sports Betting Has Ruined My Life - Pls Advice Me On What To Do by Kenmatt(m): 10:42am On Oct 20, 2023
chiwex:
Then stop it.

Generate hatred for it.

How can he generate hatred on it, is he a Generator?
Re: Sports Betting Has Ruined My Life - Pls Advice Me On What To Do by Rickyzagy: 11:18am On Oct 20, 2023
Play this song
http://itunes.apple.com/album/id1710730183?ls=1&app=itunes

https://spotify/9aDEn9DAHDb

https://www.youtube.com/@toplevelking

It's how I've been surviving.

You will find peace with it.

Next is to check your apartment and environment. How are people living there progressing?

Then always tell yourself that you can never win ,

Open account you can't withdraw from , with this you'll save and minimise the impart
Re: Sports Betting Has Ruined My Life - Pls Advice Me On What To Do by joewychampion(m): 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2023
i can give you my account details on betting platforms to confirm im not joking
jackmrandy:

you people will just come online to be posting unverified stories. stories that are not true. 100million loss, unbelievable.
Re: Sports Betting Has Ruined My Life - Pls Advice Me On What To Do by joewychampion(m): 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
i have generated hatred but still i couldnt pull out
Kenmatt:

Re: Sports Betting Has Ruined My Life - Pls Advice Me On What To Do by chiwex(m): 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2023
Kenmatt:

The way you hate your enemies. The way you hate to see your faeces.
Re: Sports Betting Has Ruined My Life - Pls Advice Me On What To Do by iwriteall: 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2023
I have 5 odds that will boom Sha you can start your recovery journey with it just dm me
Re: Sports Betting Has Ruined My Life - Pls Advice Me On What To Do by wiseone28: 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
kestolove95:
I get sure 2odds for you.,

1 Like

Re: Sports Betting Has Ruined My Life - Pls Advice Me On What To Do by terrezo2002(m): 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2023
joewychampion:
I started gambling in 2012 But things turned out worst since i started playing virtual in bet9ja and since then my life has never been the same.
im a tech person and possess vast skills in computer hardware and software's.

I have fasted and prayed, i have been embarrassed, humiliated, sold my properties and yet i still cant quit, i have lost over 100 million on betting account since 2012 .
i recently lost my job last month as a result of my gambling addiction as i used money giving to me by my colleague for procurement to place a bet, she later found out but despite my pleas i was still sacked.
i currently hate myself so much right now that i just want to end my life.

everyone seems to have abandoned me, and i feel so hopeless and contemplating suicide as i speak i dont know how or were my next meal would come from and i have backloads of debts hanging on my neck.
Betting is demonic. You cannot overcome this demon if you continue to play bet hoping you would win your money back.
All you need to do is to think of the pains betting has caused you and then begin to hate it with passion. It is only then your prayers cann work.
With time, you will recover your loses.
Suicide is not an option but abstinence.

1 Like

Re: Sports Betting Has Ruined My Life - Pls Advice Me On What To Do by nnamdi640: 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
Kenmatt:

Stop telling lies, how can they restrict you from playing when you're winning?

They and everyone knows it's by luck and rare calculations on predictions to win games.

They also know that every one has just one percent to win and ninety-nine percent to loose.
You have more chance of winning when you play single games, am into abr, I know what am saying, just don't argue on what you don't know, if I tell that more than 10 of my accounts has been limited on different betting sites, you won't believe. Some even restricted me from depositing on my account
Re: Sports Betting Has Ruined My Life - Pls Advice Me On What To Do by agela1223: 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2023
Experience the Thrill of Sports Betting in online ! At our platform, we bring the excitement of sports and the thrill of wagering together https://melbet-ca.com/ . With a wide range of sports and events to choose from, our online betting site is where winners are made. Join the action today and enjoy the game like never before.
Re: Sports Betting Has Ruined My Life - Pls Advice Me On What To Do by terrezo2002(m): 1:23am On Oct 21, 2023
agela1223:
Experience the Thrill of Sports Betting in Toronto! At our platform, we bring the excitement of sports and the thrill of wagering together https://melbet-ca.com/ . With a wide range of sports and events to choose from, our Toronto betting site is where winners are made. Join the action today and enjoy the game like never before.
You will search using the keyword betting. You will post your nonsense without checking to what the op is writing about. Stop wasting your time because no one will patronise you..
Re: Sports Betting Has Ruined My Life - Pls Advice Me On What To Do by Texcyndy: 1:26am On Oct 21, 2023
terrezo2002:

Betting is demonic. You cannot overcome this demon if you continue to play bet hoping you would win your money back.
All you need to do is to think of the pains betting has caused you and then begin to hate it with passion. It is only then your prayers cann work.
Re: Sports Betting Has Ruined My Life - Pls Advice Me On What To Do by joewychampion(m): 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2023
tnks
terrezo2002:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ume Direct Entry Form Is Out 2009/2010(07036668372) / 6 Best Small Business Ideas For Students In Tertiary Institutions / Nogak Polytechnic, Ikom, Cross River State. 2015/2016 POST UTME..O7O39293182

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.