Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,085 members, 7,828,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage (53834 Views)

US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon / Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance / Putin Spotted With ‘Russia’s Secret Nuclear Briefcase’ (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by Kukutente23: 11:36pm On Oct 19, 2023
yarimo:
PUTIN, XI and TINUBU are the world most powerful president
What of Biden and Mohdi
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by paafin(m): 11:37pm On Oct 19, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
How far has putin fallen. From someone supposedly believed to be in charge of one of the most powerful militaries on Earth, to someone going cap in hand to beg from China. It is reported that his trip did not achieve the desired results. China did not commit to any formal agreement.

However, the increasing rapport between Russia and China is not without significance. Particularly in light of what is happening in Gaza. A keen study of the book of Ezekiel in the Bible will show you that Russia and China will be drawn to attack Israel at some point. But I digress.

Russia is now subservient to China. And unlike Russia, China does have proven even though untested as at yet, military capabilities.

It is presently a unipolar world with the US establishing dominance. Russia and China will do everything to change that. They are about to make their move within the decade.

The Chinese have a curse... May you live in interesting times. That curse may very well become a reality for them in the near term.

Omo!

The level of your ignorance left me speechless..

I was just laughing..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by hkidola00(m): 11:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
wittywriter:
War mongers...however no entity has monopoly to violence.

It's a proxy war...he already won the battle but would alter the proxy if Putin/Russia wins the war...if you don't gerrit for gerrit.
Putin is a war monger.

War is never the best option to peaceful existence.

So many countries (i.e ICELAND) in this world never went to war and her citizens live in peace.

Wittyness.
noo you got this wrong..rather you should say Iceland never fought an offensive war,because if Iceland is attacked it sure has to defend itself which will further the war
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by youngchukky(m): 11:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
kaywhy09:
Who opened the case to confirm the content in it
Who needs to open it before confirming. You think sey na box of chin-chin full am?
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by aestake: 11:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
silvoclaira:

He is more normal than you and your entire kinsmen
Because ua alive abi.
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by juman(m): 11:50pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ibos support ukrainians but hate palestinians because they are muslims.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by Eriggayabdem: 11:55pm On Oct 19, 2023
I dedicate tribes at war by nas and Damian Marley to all belligerents involved...great tune.
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by phorget(m): 11:56pm On Oct 19, 2023
Aboki99:

So Russia does not have the right to self defence? Only your master Israel has such right?

That should rather go to the Ukraine, Ukrainians wanted to.stay alive. Russia invaded Ukraine just as HAMAS invaded Israel to kill and kidnap citizens.
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by phorget(m): 12:01am On Oct 20, 2023
juman:
Ibos support ukrainians but hate palestinians because they are muslims.

Russia aggressively invaded Ukraine just as Hamas invaded Israel, the only difference is that Hamas does not have the same equipment like the Russians I'm sure they would have done worst.
If Hamas hasnt bitten more than they could chew I'm sure they wouldn't be where they are today.

We support Ukrainian right to self defense just as we are cheering Israeli right to self defense.

1 Like

Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by 360command: 12:52am On Oct 20, 2023
Wujio:

Continue to support a blind murderer and you will acoompany him to hell. What postiive traits suggests Putin is normal to you angry
you are really blind this man. When Africa was fighting colonialism, Russia was helping to ensure Africa is liberated from colonial powers.

Putin as always ensure that Africa wakes up from their slumber..

What I don't understand is, how is it that the Americans and other group of Europeans enslaved you, stripped you off your identity, colonized you, dictating on your economy and yet you still love them. How is it that of all the Natural and mineral resources you have, they are exchanging it for a printed paper? What would be the case if they were to have resources..

The Russians who never did non of such to you, who never seek to claim your land is whom you despise.

Wake up. Kenyans ngugi wa thiong'o said in other for Africa to regain her place amongst the committee of nations, africa needs to decolonize the mind.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 20, 2023
This Chinese president face looks somehow.. I don't even understand him at whether he's laughing, angry, sad, or happy... two ha t a confused face .
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:19am On Oct 20, 2023
Criminal
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by planetx: 1:29am On Oct 20, 2023
War that is over and Ukraine lost badly, that is why you don't hear about the fake Ukrainian counter offensive anymore. What is going on now is just mop up operations by Russia. And the US military industrial complex ripping of the American tax payer sending another $100 billion to Ukraine through that corrupt puppet Joe Biden while laughing all the way to the bank with the corrupt president getting his own cut.
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by preciouswoman66(m): 1:50am On Oct 20, 2023
AImiron:

FOXNEWS

Koffler explained that the display is yet another reminder from Putin that the "nuclear card" remains "on the table" should Ukraine try to take Crimea or other annexed territories, such as Donetsk or Luhansk

Na WA for all dis reporter oo. Dem neva collect d 4 abi 7 newly annexed regions wey Russia do elections put na come Crimea dem wan collect?
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by Raf4: 1:51am On Oct 20, 2023
A cowardly killer who failed to show up in SA to proof his bravery.
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by Abagworo(m): 5:25am On Oct 20, 2023
Putin is the strongest man on earth today
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by Mohisah: 5:27am On Oct 20, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
powerful president that couldn't invade small Niger, omo put the crack pipe down
Come help us invade Niger nau. U want put our region to attacks later on. As it stands, u can't differentiate Niger citizens from Northerners, unless they off their shirts to check on a mark on them like Immunization shot dat leaves a mark on our shoulder, theirs is by their chest/ribs. We speak same language i.e they understand our Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri etc

Had it bn Niger na fr una border, u won't be happy sayin dis invade like u guys dwn there sharing border wld be at peace
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by TheKingsmann(m): 5:43am On Oct 20, 2023
Putin my nigga, just one push on that briefcase and the world will burn to ashes.
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by TheKingsmann(m): 5:51am On Oct 20, 2023
Wujio:

Continue to support a blind murderer and you will acoompany him to hell. What postiive traits suggests Putin is normal to you angry
But you are supporting Israeli Jews that are murdering and bombing innocent Palestinians right? hypocrite.
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by Karnice600: 5:58am On Oct 20, 2023
AImiron:

FOXNEWS

Mtchewww. This Short idiot.
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by Karnice600: 6:06am On Oct 20, 2023
yarimo:
PUTIN, XI and TINUBU are the world most powerful president

Looks like you have a blurry mental mix of being cruel and being powerful.., can’t tell the difference.
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by Karnice600: 6:12am On Oct 20, 2023
soccerlite:

If he release nuclear rubbish, it will not affect him

Ode putin

I swear. Next clownish president after Ramaphosa and Tinubu.
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by Karnice600: 6:24am On Oct 20, 2023
360command:
you are really blind this man. When Africa was fighting colonialism, Russia was helping to ensure Africa is liberated from colonial powers.

Putin as always ensure that Africa wakes up from their slumber..

What I don't understand is, how is it that the Americans and other group of Europeans enslaved you, stripped you off your identity, colonized you, dictating on your economy and yet you still love them. How is it that of all the Natural and mineral resources you have, they are exchanging it for a printed paper? What would be the case if they were to have resources..

The Russians who never did non of such to you, who never seek to claim your land is whom you despise.

Wake up. Kenyans ngugi wa thiong'o said in other for Africa to regain her place amongst the committee of nations, africa needs to decolonize the mind.

Stop talking trash. Una don come again. Jihadists and sadists claiming Pan Africans.
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by Zigiblaze(m): 6:39am On Oct 20, 2023
kaywhy09:
Who opened the case to confirm the content in it

The only sensible person on this thread
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by Matini24(m): 6:52am On Oct 20, 2023
Tune in to your strong decoder, to hope channel international from 7 pm to 8pm daily. 20th October to 3rd November.

Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by victory36(m): 6:54am On Oct 20, 2023
Wujio:

But I guess you support Biden, NATO and netanyahu. Pls leave people to support who they want.
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by victory36(m): 6:56am On Oct 20, 2023
SSpeter:
Almighty China that cannot invade already Taiwan, Taiwan that is very close to you, you can even get there with a Canoe, ok supply weapon to Russia noway, then how are you a super power. Imagine a country telling USA, that if you help another country, there will be consequences....but the USA humbled China, as for Russia, I don't know how long it will take them to clear the oblast
If china decides to invade now you will be among those calling them warmongers undecided
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by Fugazy2023: 7:04am On Oct 20, 2023
Ozommadu:

So na dem dey tell your tinubu what to do? And he obeyed??

You people are behaving like a devil. If he approve invasion, una go dey cry. He no approve invasion, una still dey cry. Cry cry baby
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by TheKingsmann(m): 7:11am On Oct 20, 2023
t2luv1:

I told yaa Russia ain't nothing with an economy less than that of Texas not to talk of California. Russia is nothing but a Gas Station in Siberia. Now everybody knows that the Emperor is nothing but a paper tiger. Same thing with China all their military hardware does not work. There is only one country on this planet earth that is a true superpower. Good Ole USA.
Mumu. keep licking the ass of your slave masters.
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by Macill23(m): 7:13am On Oct 20, 2023
Mark my word Putin will soon fall
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by TheKingsmann(m): 7:17am On Oct 20, 2023
phorget:

God bless AMERICA.
God bless RUSSIA
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by osazsky(m): 7:41am On Oct 20, 2023
silvoclaira:
Putin my man...always smiling ''sovietly''
goat but u are supporting Palestine .uruba Muslim pig

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa / Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? / Eritrea Government Made Polygamy Mandatory: Eritrea Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.