Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence (17940 Views)

CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa / Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military / Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by SunMusk(m): 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2023
And thy birth place of Jesus is where in the bible, Jerusalem, and Jesus is what, a Jew. There is no Palestine when Jesus was born but Judaea. The Roman Empire change the name. This simple fact that the Palestine people can't accept since 1937 to the period the land was separated into two. A Jewish state and Arab state of Palestine. Thy refused to accept the partition and declare war on the Jews. Jews accept the partition and develop their nation. Will it be fair to support a Christian brother who wants to steal another man property. Bcs he is a Christian.
Kingkamal:
Some Nigerian christians think Palestine is all about Muslims not knowing there are many Christians in the birth place of Jesus. Palestine is about humanity not sentiment.

4 Likes

Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by Heffalump(m): 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2023
misreal:
Yeah.So hamas inflated the numbers to appeal to the world Abi……you killed your brothers and sisters,inflated the numbers and blamed it on your enemy.If this is not the definition of Islamic jihadist,what is?

They will continue to misfire in all directions until they consume themselves.

1 Like

Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by Ttipsy(f): 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kingkamal:
Some Nigerian christians think Palestine is all about Muslims not knowing there are many Christians in the birth place of Jesus. Palestine is about humanity not sentiment.
Since Bethlehem is now Muslim enclave with few Christain.
I do ask why pope Francis office not in Bethlehem
Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by Israelterrorist: 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Lies from the pit of he'll. Isreal bombing of the hospital killed over 400 persons and the EU is here telling lies.

I beat my chest, the Arab world will revenge this killing of innocent Muslims.

Isreal will be levelled down soon to dust

May the souls of our Muslim faithful rest peacefully.

May prophet Muhammad (SAW) accept their souls.

May they be welcomed and receive their 72 virgins

Insha Allah
Amin
Alhamdulillah
Does departed are martyrs
One thing those isreali terrorists don't know is that you can never kill an ideology.
It's might take time but i know the Jewish state of Israel would stop to exist one day.
Hamas did a wonderful job, with mere locally made rockets we were able to get good casualties from isreal, it's shows isreal is not invisible, our next after this war would definitely shock the whole world.
Isreal would seize to exist next ten years
ISHALLAH

1 Like

Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by DomPerignon: 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
To the Zionist idiots that said there are no churches in Gaza hope you idiots can all now see for yourself.

When I created a thread yesterday highlighting that the hospital was operated by a Christian mission, ohu bastards were all over me insulting me for pointing it out and calling their father a liar.

Dear Obidunces and IPOB terrorists, pls never stop supporting Pissrael.

Your bad luck must rub on them.

1 Like

Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by Okeyc230: 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2023
Aljezera news tire me oooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by naijaboy756: 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Isreal bombed the hospital. The video you are talking about was manipulated.

Hands joined to hands, isreal will never go unpunished.

This is genocide and the Arab world are coming for isreal.

In few days, isreal will surrender to the Arab world.

Islam is a religion of peace. We won't allow our peaceful nature make isreal kill innocent civilians.

Isreal should fight the Hamas, they are criminals and not Muslims.

Muslims don't kill but isreal has pushed the Muslims to the wall.

Isreal will weep and sorrow
you be mumu o

Isreal surrender to who

You take sepe?

😂😂😂
Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by LeeSmart: 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kingkamal:
Hmm Kamal don drop quote.

2 Likes

Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by naijaboy756: 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
DomPerignon:
To the Zionist idiots that said there are no churches in Gaza hope you idiots can all now see for yourself.

When I created a thread yesterday highlighting that the hospital was operated by a Christian mission, ohu bastards were all over me insulting me for pointing it out and calling their father a liar.

Dear Obidunces and IPOB terrorists, pls never stop supporting Pissrael.

Your bad luck must rub on them.
odè

Volunteer to go and fight na

1 Like

Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by Gainman: 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kingkamal:
get out. It is not u dat will tell us this. We know that already. Tell that to your people at home

2 Likes

Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by SSpeter(m): 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Lies from the pit of he'll. Isreal bombing of the hospital killed over 400 persons and the EU is here telling lies.

Insha Allah
Amin
if every man takes 72virgins what about the women? Shey the virgins go reach me too?
Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by Gainman: 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Insha Allah
Amin
those dead had also bet their life for revenge on Isreal. But where are they now?
Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by IbileIfe: 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
misreal:
Yeah.So hamas inflated the numbers to appeal to the world Abi……you killed your brothers and sisters,inflated the numbers and blamed it on your enemy.If this is not the definition of Islamic jihadist,what is?
They were desperate to turn the global sympathy away from Israel and they succeeded.
Only those who are ignorant will support these demonic Muslims.

I completed my research on their false religion. But Amazon declined to circulate the book to prevent religious riots and threats to my life and other innocent people.
The book is strictly available by private requests.

1 Like

Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by Gainman: 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Isreal bombed the hospital. The video you are talking about was manipulated.

Hands joined to hands, isreal will never go unpunished.

This is genocide and the Arab world are coming for isreal.

In few days, isreal will surrender to the Arab world.

Islam is a religion of peace. We won't allow our peaceful nature make isreal kill innocent civilians.

Isreal should fight the Hamas, they are criminals and not Muslims.

Muslims don't kill but isreal has pushed the Muslims to the wall.

Isreal will weep and sorrow
Islamic militant are killing innocent people at your backyard here. U kept quiet because nah Christians they are killing. Mumu

1 Like

Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by Mccullum: 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
misreal:

Show us the video proof, please. If not you've been deceived by Western Israeli, US and other propagandists.

1 Like

Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by RealEzee(m): 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Insha Allah
Amin
grin sarcasm
Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by Rossikk(m): 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
Rahkman:
Hamas terrorists think they can blackmail isreal

IPOB TERRORIST, WHY DO YOU OPPOSE HAMAS TERRORISTS?

THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR THEIR FREEDOM LIKE YOU, SO WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?

1 Like

Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by Solohmony: 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kingkamal:

And for your information there are many Muslim Israelis than Christian Israelis. This war is not about religion but Jihadists Hamas who are callous for killing unarmed Israeli civilians and their own people too.

1 Like

Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by Mccullum: 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
Are they justifying heinous act of Israeli brutality. Or trying to reduce grieving of the people.

As Biden claimed after he watched the video and he agreed that it was done by HAMAS but he and Nethayau can't let the whole world to view the aforementioned video clip and allow others to expressed their thoughts on it.

I don't believe in propagandists of the Western countries. EU intelligence wanted to deceives the world and encourage continuous inhumane bombardment of Israeli forces against Palestine civilians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by Rossikk(m): 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2023
Solohmony:

And for your information there are many Muslim Israelis than Christian Israelis. This war is not about religion but Jihadists Hamas who are callous for killing unarmed Israeli civilians and their own people too.

BUT IPOB ALSO KILL UNARMED CIVILIANS AND TERRORISE THEM INTO 'SIT AT HOME' AS THEY 'FIGHT FOR THEIR FREEDOM'.

SO WHY DO YOU HATE HAMAS?

1 Like

Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by omu4364(m): 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2023
Procashtips:
What kind of wild guess is this?

10 to 50 people?

From 10-50, a whole 40 in between as guess work?

These Europeans actually take the rest of the world for fools.

They were there to count the people inside the hospital before asking IDF to blow it up or they went there thereafter to count the mutilated bodies?

The hospital wasn't attacked or bomb..
The hospital is still 100% intact and operational..
Only the car park was affected..
Stop spreading disinformation

1 Like

Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by Bigchristo: 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2023
nlfpmod:

Source: The Spectator Index (Twitter)
Numbers of casualties were more than this these people aren’t honest, same way they tried to downplay on it that Hamas bomb his own people, what baffles me is that a lots of Nigeria Christians supporting Israel to bomb Palestine never did a research to understand that there are huge populations of Christians that are Palestinians they thought it was just Muslims who were dying from this attack but sadly is your own Christian religious people, Israel is a Jewish country I hope y’all knows who are the Jews? The same people who killed Jesus Christ… all of una Dey mad sha 😺😺

1 Like

Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by misreal(m): 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2023
Mccullum:

Show us the video proof, please. If not you've been deceived by Western Israeli, US and other propagandists.
look at this one looking for video proofs that is everywhere.Hamas said it was israel that did the bombing that killed over 500 people.Israel went and investigated it and came out with proves that showed that it was actually Islamic jihad,a grouped backed by Hamas that did the killing.Am I suppose to believe Hamas that spoke without proves…I bet you don’t know the meaning of propaganda

5 Likes

Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by omu4364(m): 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
Mccullum:

Show us video and image proof of the bombed hospital only.
And I will send you 10k

3 Likes

Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by misreal(m): 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2023
Israelterrorist:

Alhamdulillah
Does departed are martyrs
One thing those isreali terrorists don't know is that you can never kill an ideology.
It's might take time but i know the Jewish state of Israel would stop to exist one day.
Hamas did a wonderful job, with mere locally made rockets we were able to get good casualties from isreal, it's shows isreal is not invisible, our next after this war would definitely shock the whole world.
Isreal would seize to exist next ten years
ISHALLAH
when we say Islam supports Terrorism,you say we are lying.Now look at what your typed.Only God knows how many Christian’s you have killed in Nigeria in the name of jihad..allah uhakbar my foot.

3 Likes

Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by Funjosh(m): 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2023
Blossom24:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank [/left]My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family

What type of human are you for God sake, stop this nonsense

4 Likes

Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by Dreamhighnow(m): 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kingkamal:

We still support Israel irrespective
Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by PROPHETmichael: 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kingkamal:

Imagine a scenario where you're staying in your home, surrounded by ordinary cultists who want to harm you. I'm 100% certain that you wouldn't leave your house. This is the situation Israel is facing. Israel is the only country in the world surrounded by enemies who have vowed to destroy it. That's why both humans and the hosts of Heaven stand with them.

I stand with Isreal
Isreal have the rights to defend themselves.
God bless the Jewish ✡️ people
May the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob favour me and my family.
Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by Exceed15: 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2023
Davicl:
Ok..... I don't support either of them, but they should know that when two elephants fight that it's the grass that suffer the most

Bro stop sitting on the fence. When you Siddon jeje then came to ur house and killed your children what would u do? See ehn Israelis has been at peace for years. Hamas just woke up and started firing missiles killing innocent women, children and their bodies scattered everywhere. Gaza must go down
Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by Dicoomoba: 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2023
nlfpmod:

Source: The Spectator Index (Twitter)

Our Nigerian Christian keep drumming support for Religion that did not allow Yeshua to bear his name but victimize him to be an European Jesus 😂 ... Israel practice gay not talk of jew as basic religion in Israel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by adecz: 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2023
Blossom24:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family

You just opened this NL account
30 minutes ago, just to beg for money❓❓🤔🤔

5 Likes

Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by viodemus: 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2023
liarstinians. Dem sabi fabuu eh.

people wey wound there no pass 1.

hamas planned hit, dem hit parking lot, to get small relief from the Israeli bombing music.

I no go surprise say these people go sabi act movies, paliwood. Hollywood, Bollywood, and nollywood, be aware, stay alert.
dem go carry chalk, charcoal, and red paint, go format dem body for pictures. Israel no send dem at all. Shey dem be dey jolly when dem be do their own on the 7th of Oct, water dun pass garri now. Na face the consequences for their terrorism, as far Israel is concerned.

As far as am concerned, the only injured there, na passerby.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Firefighters Battle Extreme Wildfires In France( Pix, Video) / Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public / Trump Says He'd ‘encourage’ Russia To Attack NATO Allies Who Don’t Pay Up Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.