Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence (17948 Views)

CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa / Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military / Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by Dicoomoba: 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2023
nlfpmod:

Source: The Spectator Index (Twitter)

Christians keep your mumu going you will wise when the least 185000 Christian in Israel is killed you don't even know why Hamas is fighting for the true religion of Yeshua and Muhammad could established instead of jew they practice

Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by Dicoomoba: 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2023
malcom1X:

Israel has already been levelled down to ashes, it was predicted in the bible and it happened.in 70AD by the Roman empire. Google it.

The Bible also said that they will come back to their home in Israel. And guess what the bible also said the day Israel neighbours rise up against them that he will destroy all of them including Russia and china.

That they will rebuild their temple again.
Meaning that the AlAqsa mosque won't be standing after that war.

You are on the loosing side.

It's not good to be an illiterate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by emmyN(m): 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kingkamal:
Some Nigerian christians think Palestine is all about Muslims not knowing there are many Christians in the birth place of Jesus. Palestine is about humanity not sentiment.

Humanity that made them fire thousands of rockets into Israel, killing more than a thousand Israelis?

3 Likes

Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by udemzyudex(m): 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kingkamal:
Some Nigerian christians think Palestine is all about Muslims not knowing there are many Christians in the birth place of Jesus. Palestine is about humanity not sentiment.

So Israel is all about what then?
Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by Checkwell: 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2023
Blossom24:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family

Thief!!!

2 Likes

Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by oluwaseyi0: 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Lies from the pit of he'll. Isreal bombing of the hospital killed over 400 persons and the EU is here telling lies.

I beat my chest, the Arab world will revenge this killing of innocent Muslims.

Isreal will be levelled down soon to dust

May the souls of our Muslim faithful rest peacefully.

May prophet Muhammad (SAW) accept their souls.

May they be welcomed and receive their 72 virgins

Insha Allah
Amin
what is the gain of female terrorist
If male gets 72 virgin females get ? 72 iron rod dick to dismantle their blown up pussy?

1 Like

Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by udemzyudex(m): 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
Princewill1:
Why is it that many Western Media Brainwashed Nigerians are treating the war btw Israel and Palestine as a 'religious war' instead of a humanitarian crisis ?

Just yesterday, Columbia a nearly 100% Catholic Christian country expelled the Israel Ambassador to Columbia over the genocidal war going on in Palestine.

Are Christians in Dumb or what?

Israel Is A Rogue Nation

I really don't understand you guys, you expect Israel to sit back and clap for Hamas? Have you watch the invasion video, and how they shoot at Israeli and committed all sorts of barbaric act?

So it's now a crime for Israel to react?
Omo the way una dey reason ehn, too many emotional people on this forum sef.
Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by Rossikk(m): 10:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
udemzyudex:

I really don't understand you guys, you expect Israel to sit back and clap for Hamas? Have you watch the invasion video, and how they shoot at Israeli and committed all sorts of barbaric act?

So it's now a crime for Israel to react?
Omo the way una dey reason ehn, too many emotional people on this forum sef.

BUT YOU ARE AN IPOB TERRORIST WHO SLAUGHTERS IGBOS FOR NOT SITTING AT HOME.

SO WHY DO YOU HATE HAMAS TERRORISTS?

2 Likes

Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by Rossikk(m): 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
emmyN:

Humanity that made them fire thousands of rockets into Israel, killing more than a thousand Israel's?

And Israel should slaughter 1 million of them in retaliation because......?

HAS YOUR THICK SKULL EVER HEARD OF THE GENEVA CONVENTION, WAR CRIMES TRIBUNALS, AND THE DOCTRINE OF PROPORTIONALITY?

1 Like

Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by harmonyglobal: 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
Imagine, it's a Christian hospital

1 Like

Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by adontcare(f): 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Lies from the pit of he'll. Isreal bombing of the hospital killed over 400 persons and the EU is here telling lies.

Insha Allah
Amin
says a zombie.
Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by Crafteck1: 11:27pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kingkamal:

How many, since una dey talk without fact, how many islamic countries have cleansed themselves of christians... Una go just dey create saint where demon dey...

Thats few years ago, i can assure you that theyve been reduced to a quater of that by now... Thats what religion of peace does.

Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by Ayodeoba: 11:38pm On Oct 19, 2023
misreal:
Yeah.So hamas inflated the numbers to appeal to the world Abi……you killed your brothers and sisters,inflated the numbers and blamed it on your enemy.If this is not the definition of Islamic jihadist,what is?
you re definitely out of your senses, Israel isn’t denying this, they bombed the church

1 Like

Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by TNORWAY: 11:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
Princewill1:
Why is it that many Western Media Brainwashed Nigerians are treating the war btw Israel and Palestine as a 'religious war' instead of a humanitarian crisis ?

Just yesterday, Columbia a nearly 100% Catholic Christian country expelled the Israel Ambassador to Columbia over the genocidal war going on in Palestine.

Are Christians in Dumb or what?

Israel Is A Rogue Nation
he was expelled because he was rude...look it up please
Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by seunayantokun(m): 11:49pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kingkamal:

But is Hamas terrorists group about humanity?
What does Palestinian Islamic Jihad represent. Yes it's about religion and inhumanity of the religion that promotes killing for a god.

1 Like

Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by TNORWAY: 11:53pm On Oct 19, 2023
Rossikk:

HAS YOUR THICK SKULL EVER HEARD OF THE GENEVA CONVENTION, WAR CRIMES TRIBUNALS, AND THE DOCTRINE OF PROPORTIONALITY?
make we hear word abeg.....agbaya
Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by ReubenE(m): 12:11am On Oct 20, 2023
Lanre1st:
I don't imagine people start believing that only 10 people died in hospital bombing. But when Nigeria 🇳🇬 govt told you no one die at Lekki you disagree.

Govt will always buy media for defence and propaganda

I Stand With Justice, I Stand With Palestine
Actually the explosion was in the parking lot. Not even all the cars in the parking lot were damaged. There was really no structural damage to the hospital building too but certainly the impact of the explosion killed people.

Nobody really can tell how many because all the reports from both sides are fashioned to favor the side that is reporting it.
Al Jazeera immediately reported over 500 people dead but later in their news bulletin, they walked the number down to 491 and at the same time still reporting over 500.
The obvious question is how were they able to recover and count that staggering number of dead bodies in that short time frame in the midst of the carnage and especially when the fire was not yet totally extinguished.

In my opinion, a lot of people may have died from the explosion but that over 500 blahblahblah is a propaganda number. It's just to give a dog a bad name to hang it.

The deaths they've been reporting before now was almost 80% children of the total number. Then one wonder how the parents leave their children elsewhere in a theater of war to get killed while most of the parents appear to be totally unhurt

4 Likes

Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by doctore212(m): 12:12am On Oct 20, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Insha Allah
Amin

How can thier soul rest in peace when 72 virgins dey wait .

If na u, will ur manhood rest?
Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by misreal(m): 12:17am On Oct 20, 2023
Ayodeoba:
you re definitely out of your senses, Israel isn’t denying this, they bombed the church
People who don't follow the news shouts the loudest.
Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by socialmediaman: 1:06am On Oct 20, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Isreal bombed the hospital. The video you are talking about was manipulated.

Hands joined to hands, isreal will never go unpunished.

This is genocide and the Arab world are coming for isreal.

In few days, isreal will surrender to the Arab world.

Islam is a religion of peace. We won't allow our peaceful nature make isreal kill innocent civilians.

Isreal should fight the Hamas, they are criminals and not Muslims.

Muslims don't kill but isreal has pushed the Muslims to the wall.

Isreal will weep and sorrow

Do you have the real video? Or we should take a confirmed zombie’s word for it?
Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by Westerhoffe(m): 1:57am On Oct 20, 2023
iCauseTrouble:

Can you come and comment now?
Space Capsule Booker.
It have enter FP.
Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:26am On Oct 20, 2023
nlfpmod:

Source: The Spectator Index (Twitter)

Useless Hamas terrorists bombed their own hospital to attract support from the international community.

There's nothing these terrorists cannot do. Anyone supporting them for whatever reason is not worthy to be called a human being.

1 Like

Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by PoliticalChinex(m): 3:01am On Oct 20, 2023
Kingkamal:

Mumu. 99 percent of palestines are muslim. onle 1 percent are Christians

But 100 percent of Hamas terrorists are muslims, the religion of piss abi preeks!

3 Likes

Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by udemzyudex(m): 3:17am On Oct 20, 2023
Rossikk:

BUT YOU ARE AN IPOB TERRORIST WHO SLAUGHTERS IGBOS FOR NOT SITTING AT HOME.

SO WHY DO YOU HATE HAMAS TERRORISTS?

Another 1diot spotted, he thinks anyone that speaks against what he stands for is an IPOB.

Deluded being.
Oponu. grin
Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by 1Sharon(f): 3:34am On Oct 20, 2023
Kingkamal:

You Muslims need to stop being disingenuous and using this line.

What are the amount of Christians in Palestine, isn't it like 1%? Almost negligible!

Going by your logic, Christians should also support Israel since Christians exist there.

Stop being disingenuous to gain support.
Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by 1Sharon(f): 3:39am On Oct 20, 2023
Masterito:
Palestine is about Muslim. Stop deceiving people. The day Palestine become a country, you will now see how they will start treating Christians.

Exactly. Going by his logic, Christians should keep supporting Israel since christians are there too.

He knew what he was doing.
Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by olamike02: 3:56am On Oct 20, 2023
But the hospital belongs to the Anglican fellowship. Why has this not been corrected 😡
Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by ponishah: 4:32am On Oct 20, 2023
Kingkamal:
Is it your thinking?
What are American Muslim's thinking ?
What is Snake Gumi thinking?
Continue thinking what Christians are thinking not, terrorist .
Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by KennethEnyi(m): 4:39am On Oct 20, 2023
Rossikk:

So if person slap u u no go slap am back abi?
Re: 10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence by bigcasava1(m): 5:04am On Oct 20, 2023
Israel should not back down. Let the cleansing continue. Hamas must be wiped out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Firefighters Battle Extreme Wildfires In France( Pix, Video) / Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public / Students Staged Lie-in Protest In Front Of White House Over Gun Law(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.