Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State (53301 Views)

Margaret Obi Spotted At Hilda Baci Cook-A-Thon (Video) / Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) / Peter Obi Spotted In His House In Onitsha Wearing Shorts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Etimemy: 11:43am On Oct 20, 2023
My president
Re: Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State by DeepSight(m): 11:44am On Oct 20, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Yarimo, LegendHero and Seunsmg will soon Invade this Thread like swarm of Hungry Bees!๐Ÿ™

This I have seen. ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™‚

Greetings.

I am Special Attorney to his high excellency, Falseprophet1.

Be advised by these presents that the registered refrain - "This I have seen" - is the exclusive intellectual and spiritual property of the high and excellent Falseprohet1. Deploying the use of this reserved refrain is not for mere lowly mortals as yourself who seek to enjoy the shine and grace which is attributable to the one and only Falseprophet. Be further advised that the time is near when his excellency shall come into his full power, and reign with might over his realms: and be ye warned: that should ye persist in deploying his sacred and reserved refrain, ye will be whipped and pinched and spiked at night by his minions the witches so designated by him.

Be guided accordingly.

By this notice I herewith also convey the emergence of his high eminence, the Reverend Juju - RevDesm0ndJuju - as Supervisor of Righteousness upon this realm, and no failure to obey his edicts will be tolerated either, as he has been approved by the Falseprophet.

I bid you sternly, be on your most proper conduct as advised.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Replica10101: 11:47am On Oct 20, 2023
Nonny95:
Mr Peter Obi randomly walking in the street of Onitsha.

Mr. Peter Obi walks freely among his people because he did not steal their money and they know he served them very well.

How many past governors or politician can walk freely like this in his neighborhood?

Please tell me, how will a nobody walk?
Re: Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State by lexy2014: 11:50am On Oct 20, 2023
yarimo:
While he is wanted by UK immigrations

first, he was deported by UK Immigration.

now he is wanted by UK immigration.

if they wanted him, why did they deport him?
Re: Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State by jackie35(m): 11:52am On Oct 20, 2023
Nonny95:

abeg, remove "freely", don't you see those men in suit?
Re: Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Benwallt(m): 11:56am On Oct 20, 2023
Cartoon character. Despicable, distructive and demoralised loser
Re: Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State by lexxybb: 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2023
Nonny95:

Mr. Peter Obi walks freely among his people because he did not steal their money and they know he served them very well.

How many past governors or politician can walk freely like this in his neighborhood?

This goes to show his unpopularity among his people. If truly he has done things that benefitted his people, then you'll see a lot of the people hailing him. See as he was walking like an ophan
Re: Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State by oyeraff: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
With P8 in English and Maths, what value does he have,
Re: Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State by ChiefOloye(m): 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Yarimo, LegendHero and Seunsmg will soon Invade this Thread like swarm of Hungry Bees!๐Ÿ™

Tinubu dey walk inside Aso Rock, Obi dey waka for Onitsha grin grin levels are different

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State by ojex004: 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2023
Always on black.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State by reddingtonblack: 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
insidelife22:
Make Tinubu try this for Lagos na

Can davido or wizkid try it on the street of Lagos, does it mean people will hurt or kill dem, that davido walks with bouncers all over him does it mean David is hated by the public

Fame pass Fame, Big pass Big ... If Tinubu walks on the street of lagos asides security threats, even his supporters will choke him with selfies & love.

does he need that paparazzi Big No,
Re: Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State by ufotunang: 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2023
Sillymoderators:

What will happen? Noise makers! Dem born you well to harass am? Dem tell you say Lagosians don't love him! Na una Igbos wey hate everybody to death!
.....let he try it na
Re: Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Tommydare(m): 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
Aso o bo omoye mo, omoye ti rinhoho woja.
It's not only a leopard that can't change its spots. This man can't change his regular black clothes
Re: Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State by ufotunang: 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Why is the comparison with Tinubu? If Tinubu walk for Lagos wetin go happen?
..let Tinubu try it na .
Re: Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State by wales4real(m): 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2023
God bless you
reddingtonblack:

Can davido or wizkid try it on the street of Lagos, does it mean people will hurt or kill dem, that davido walks with bouncers all over him does it mean David is hated by the public

Fame pass Fame, Big pass Big ... If Tinubu walks on the street of lagos asides security threats, even his supporters will choke him with selfies & love.

does he need that paparazzi Big No,
Re: Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State by yarimo(m): 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2023
lexy2014:

kikiki why did obi failed to go and file a case against UK , he was boasting fooling his illiterate Obidients about going to court
Re: Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State by AbujaLagos: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2023
insidelife22:
them be mate?
Re: Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State by themanderon: 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Those guys should be pitied. They have sold their souls to the devil.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State by IPDGP: 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2023
insidelife22:

How u go dey compare a whole president with someone looking for his manhood
Re: Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State by ellizy(m): 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2023
He's a nobody that wants God to make him somebody
Re: Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State by SpaceTour: 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2023
Beautiful
Re: Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State by PrinceOfLagos: 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2023
Tareq1105:

I don't respond to a man like one princeofLagos or PrinceofAba who doesn't have integrity.
Dis one is looking for engagement, just dey play you hear ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Rochasstatue(f): 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2023
Evil man.
Always dressed in black.
Devil incarnate.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State by CoolAmbience(m): 1:12pm On Oct 20, 2023
Nonny95:

Sheer sychophancy!

With all those security operatives glaringly following him, you still want to push the narrative that he walks about freely...

Who told you Peter Obi didn't steal from Ndi Anambra?
Re: Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State by newnigerdelta00: 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
Nonny95:

Where's the walking freely,nor be bodyguards dey with am rubbish
Re: Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Abokisulay(m): 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
The fooool will still run back to Lagos, werey
Re: Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State by lexy2014: 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2023
yarimo:
kikiki why did obi failed to go and file a case against UK , he was boasting fooling his illiterate Obidients about going to court
you didnt answer my question

Re: Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State by yarimo(m): 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2023
lexy2014:
you didnt answer my question

I don't have time for rubbish
Re: Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State by lexy2014: 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2023
yarimo:
I don't have time for rubbish
but u had time to post this rubbish
yarimo:
While he is wanted by UK immigrations
Re: Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Sillymoderators: 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2023
ufotunang:
..let Tinubu try it na .
Tell me wetin go happen if he tries. You fit near him?
Re: Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Sillymoderators: 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2023
ufotunang:
.....let he try it na
Una no fit do nothing, na mouth you dey get.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State by Bobxin: 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2023
Always on black.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know / Patrick Akpobolokemi Bundled Into A Van By Security Operatives - Video / Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.