Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Werewolf Story Writer Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Werewolf Story Writer Needed (269 Views)

Hiring A Ghostwriter For Werewolf Story / Werewolf Writer Needed urgently 2.5N Pwd / An Experienced Ghostwriters On Billionaire Romance And Werewolf Story Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Werewolf Story Writer Needed by moboladipine(f): 4:48am On Oct 20, 2023
Do you know how to write interesting and intriguing werewolf stories with strong outline plot and character??

Let's work together. Click the link below, let's connect

https:///25h9lt

1 Like

Re: Werewolf Story Writer Needed by olaleke1(m): 6:55am On Oct 20, 2023
moboladipine:
Do you know how to write interesting and intriguing werewolf stories with strong outline plot and character??

Let's work together. Click the link below, let's connect

https:///25h9lt

Hi,

That link leads nowhere because I clicked it several times. I can develop werewolf stories with intriguing and strong plots, plus interesting characters.

Kindly get in touch on Whatsapp via 09075108375.

Looking forward to working with and for you...
Re: Werewolf Story Writer Needed by kingJoya(m): 10:04am On Oct 20, 2023
olaleke1:

Hi,

That link leads nowhere because I clicked it several times. I can develop werewolf stories with intriguing and strong plots, plus interesting characters.

Kindly get in touch on Whatsapp via 09075108375.

Looking forward to working with and for you...

Bro stop clicking on every link someone's posts on the net. This is how they hack people's phones and laptops

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy-experienced Chief Security Officer (cso) / Five Ways To Make Money Online With Just Smartphone In 2023 / I'm Open To Learning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.