Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

An Experienced Ghostwriters On Billionaire Romance And Werewolf Story Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An Experienced Ghostwriters On Billionaire Romance And Werewolf Story Needed (349 Views)

Werewolf Story Writer Needed / Experienced Ghostwriters Needed / Vacancy For Experienced Ghostwriters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Experienced Ghostwriters On Billionaire Romance And Werewolf Story Needed by chqakinns(m): 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
Here's what I want:

You will write a werewolf or billionaire romance story with blurb,settings and outline or plot, the first 5000 words of the story and send it to me.

I'll forward it to the client for review, and if it passes the review you'll take the job and go on to write full story.
1.Make the book pace fast
2.Make the character development frame strong
3.Settinh should suited for American and European readers.
4.Make the story plot so attractive and first 5000 words attractive.

You can reach me thru my whatsapp 07034543322.

(1) (Reply)

Jobs Without Degree / Need Your Help & Opinion On interview invite received from Inter Arc Consultant / Personal Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.