Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu (32438 Views)

Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court / Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate / Tinubu To Supreme Court: Obi's Appeal Is Entertainment, A Jamboree, Dismiss It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by mikywonder(m): 9:25am On Oct 20, 2023
Not waiting to hear a different judgment
But I want d appex court to affirm forgery, drug pushing as legit in d country
That's all
We are duly following
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by Assetosky(m): 9:27am On Oct 20, 2023
aswani:

The same way they chose the side of our oppressors when they made Peter Obi Gorvernor àbi?

Did they sink deeply then or is it only when their judgement doesn't favour your candidate that they do?

Especially when your candidate turns up with blurred photocopies even though actual original copies exist that were used to collate election results and he expects the former to take priority over the latter.

IPOBidients and hyprocisy na 5 and 6. Nutin do una anyway.

Those ones don't know that actual copies of those result sheets exist. They also don't know that results are collated in the units,wards,LGA, state and sent to abuja
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by Mosba: 9:32am On Oct 20, 2023
If you are actually expecting Supreme court to throw Nigeria into dungeon by removing Tinubu, you need to visit psychologist before it's too late for you.
If you are as well expecting FBI to release any document indicting Tinubu for anything he was never jailed for when he was living in America then you need both psychologist and neurosurgeon.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by yusufmurry: 9:32am On Oct 20, 2023
Nothing will come out.
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by stanisbaratheon: 9:34am On Oct 20, 2023
valentineuwakwe:
The dail will be cast or set rolling by Oct 23 if and if only the supreme court admits and accept the new evidence that tinubu presented forge documents to INEC

die
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by APCNig: 9:42am On Oct 20, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
No single Igbo man

To do what?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 9:59am On Oct 20, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
I hope they don't pass a bullion van influenced judgment

They are most likely to stand with the system than the people.

Don't expect much from them.

May the strongest survive.
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by APCNig: 10:00am On Oct 20, 2023
doneback04:

It has already be given to them

Yes, we have written it and given them to read. We run this show, we own this game
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by izubext007: 10:22am On Oct 20, 2023
Nal them oo
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by Cajal(m): 10:22am On Oct 20, 2023
Dubetex96:

Don't expect much from this judges they will definitely choose the side of our oppressors.

Nigeria jurisprudence will sink deeply with their Kangaroo judgement .
Rather they will be on the side of Nigerians not on the side of IPOB
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by Cajal(m): 10:23am On Oct 20, 2023
aswani:

The same way they chose the side of our oppressors when they made Peter Obi Gorvernor àbi?

Did they sink deeply then or is it only when their judgement doesn't favour your candidate that they do?

Especially when your candidate turns up with blurred photocopies even though actual original copies exist that were used to collate election results and he expects the former to take priority over the latter.

Don't mind him
His IQ may be an issue
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by Putinofrussia: 10:25am On Oct 20, 2023
Another DOA case.
Wey that periwinkle jor?
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by eniteden(m): 10:28am On Oct 20, 2023
His Candidate will not lose even if the judgement is bought, its you the ordinary citizens who will loose because u know the truth but hiding in the corridor of religion and tribalism while u surfer the consequences in silent pain. No one can deny it, u will only be lying to yourself. Sometimes pity your children abeg. Everybody eye dey see fire now undecided.

MRMRMR:

Don't expect much because u know ur candidate will lose .
The lamentations of losers grin grin grin
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by emperor863(m): 10:29am On Oct 20, 2023
aswani:

You called Ipob/obidients hypocrites but I disagree with them. In my opinion, they have issues with their mental health. This should be a case study for students and professional psychologists. Something has really affected their reasoning faculties.

Or what do you think?
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by jrusky(m): 10:30am On Oct 20, 2023
My friend father among, good one. Oya let's go and see who go chop flogging at the Supreme.

Shey una no wan get sense ba? Let's go there.
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by ogbonti: 10:37am On Oct 20, 2023
psucc:
Just to validate illegalities in Nigeria. They'll officially announced Nigeria as a lawless country and here we go.

Not much is expected.

Once Supreme Court judges favors Tinubu

I am supporting Chief James Ibori for President

come 2027—YES- IBORI/Ganduje is the best

we need for 2027 with Jolly Nyame as Secretary

to the Government of the Federation

yes oo no be only Judiciary dey craze - we all

go craze for each other for this kontri 😂

Chief James Onanefe IBORI for President 2027

🥰🥰🥰
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by Jackiedemie(m): 10:40am On Oct 20, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Bro I was in the house of one of the former house of representatives in imo state the day hope was declared the winner. I heard everything that transpired in court buh I won't name anybody cos my life is very important. If you know of civic center at Owerri then u will equally know that most politicians judges and even Cubans chief priest leave there. I'm pointing out to show u I know what am talking about.

Leave those numbers u are seeing there my brother we know what happened 😂😂🏃🏃

Yeah, it's the inec that give them the room for such...
Why did the cancel it in the first place?
Why didn't argue against the purported news results paraded by Hope then?
Why didn't they conduct supplementary election to filled in the cancel votes?
Why didn't counter the DCP statement on the purported results by bring out the one at their custody.
It's the failure of the inec to do the needful that mase Hope the Governor not supreme court
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:45am On Oct 20, 2023
Jackiedemie:

Yeah, it's the inec that give them the room for such...
Why did the cancel it in the first place?
Why didn't argue against the purported news results paraded by Hope then?
Why didn't they conduct supplementary election to filled in the cancel votes?
Why didn't counter the DCP statement on the purported results by bring out the one at their custody.
It's the failure of the inec to do the needful that mase Hope the Governor not supreme court

The supreme court judge is mandated to issue an immediate release of the document required. Its as simple as abc, they have the power to do so.
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by Easylife1234: 10:45am On Oct 20, 2023
Good 👍
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by TheOldGods: 10:51am On Oct 20, 2023
aswani:

just shut the Bleep up and stop this nonsense. Tinubu went outside to fake a certificate which is worng, immoral and the most illegal thing to do. Call a spade a spade. Tomorrow you be wailing that Nigeria is bad, the judge is corrupt while you are the most corrupt of them all. If Atiku has pure proof, tinubu should get the Bleep out, tinubu is not a God. Supreme court has the final say now, regardless of what tinubu does. If they sack him, he leaves immediately, Nigeria moves on, then people will be very careful on forgery. If they declare him, people move on still, but now, all of us can now forge and get away with it. After all,
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by olaolulazio(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2023
smokinloud:
Dead end!.
Nothing good is coming out of the appeal.
Obi is better for opposition leader than ruling the country. Let him continue to say "go and verify" till 2031 when Elrufai becomes the President of Nigeria

He should also maintain giving fake arithmetics grin

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by afube: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2023
aswani:

that was before Buhari happened to the Nigerian judiciary..........who was raiding supreme court judges homes at night again in order to whip them into line!!!
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by membranus: 11:18am On Oct 20, 2023
fergie001:
Musa Dattijo will retire on Friday next week oooooo.

Time enough to do the yeoman's job.
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by fnaf12: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2023
This article is extremely pleasant and useful. I believe the article's information will be beneficial to readers. It was so enjoyable, thank you for sharing. In redactle, you can also play novel games.
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by famology(m): 11:26am On Oct 20, 2023
Helen oguwumiju is my personal person. Fearless and detailed!
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by HardBishop: 11:29am On Oct 20, 2023
bhella10:
Obi will never rule this country.

Then no presidential election in the southeast region... Since Ibos can't rule anymore
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by Menclothing: 11:41am On Oct 20, 2023
psucc:
Just to validate illegalities in Nigeria. They'll officially announced Nigeria as a lawless country and here we go.

Not much is expected.

Same judge declared Adeleke winner
2 of the judge was in obi case when he won court case for gov
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by Godwin4444: 11:43am On Oct 20, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

You've clearly buttressed my point now we are saying the same buh the difference here is that Peter obi was sacked by a 16 member of the state of house of assembly. So clearly the guy was not in power during this trial. So please spot the difference, correct and make a reasonable analysis. I don't do sentiment
but it was right when obi won but wrong when he lost out?
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by Latakia(f): 11:45am On Oct 20, 2023
Creativity22:

Are you aware that the first vice chancellors of university of ibadan and unilag are igbos ?
yes daddy thank you daddy we know this before Nigeria became Independence. And after that nko? grin
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by Latakia(f): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2023
spencekat:
Tarrh! Talk wetin you know.
na wetin I know I talk grin
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:53am On Oct 20, 2023
Godwin4444:
but it was right when obi won but wrong when he lost out?

No one is talking about right or wrong u are the one seeing it that way
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by okorogodwin4(m): 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
The final judgement will shock Nigerians Tinubu will be removed but the military will strike don't say I told you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria To Sell Refineries, ICC, 34 Others / Wike Sacks Princewill Chike For Hosting Programme Without Permission / Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.