Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Laravel Developer Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Laravel Developer Needed (344 Views)

I Need An Expert Laravel Developer (expert Only) / I Need A Backend Laravel Developer For My Firm / Laravel Developer Needed (full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laravel Developer Needed by Freedomofspeech: 7:47am On Oct 20, 2023
Hey guys, I need to hire a developer for a project.

The project is a content creation platform that uses OpenAI engine to create content for the users. So requires good knowledge of working with APIs, as that's what you'll use to make calls from the app to OpenAI.

The front-end will be handled by another developer, and you'll handle the backend.

The framework to be used is Laravel on the backend, and bootstrap 5 on the front.

Both the front-end and backend development might need to be done concurrently, so you should be okay collaborating with others.

If you're a good fit for this, comment below and drop your email + WhatsApp for follow up.

Thanks
Re: Laravel Developer Needed by abdulhadi101(m): 7:58am On Oct 20, 2023
Good morning OP.
Re: Laravel Developer Needed by Cheryl463337: 9:22am On Oct 20, 2023
if this gigs is still available, check my signature reach out to me.
Re: Laravel Developer Needed by WebLab: 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2023
Freedomofspeech:

The project is a content creation platform that uses OpenAI engine to create content for the users. So requires good knowledge of working with APIs, as that's what you'll use to make calls from the app to OpenAI.

The front-end will be handled by another developer, and you'll handle the backend.

The framework to be used is Laravel on the backend, and bootstrap 5 on the front.

Both the front-end and backend development might need to be done concurrently, so you should be okay collaborating with others.

If you're a good fit for this, comment below and drop your email + WhatsApp for follow up.

Thanks

Reach out to me on Whatsapp. I have worked with OpenAPI before to implement chatGPT related functionality.
Re: Laravel Developer Needed by excanny: 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2023
Freedomofspeech:

Thanks

Reach me via WhatsApp 07030595988

(1) (Reply)

Devs, If You Die, How Do Your Customers Get Access To Their Site / Should C++ Be Taught As The First Programming Language At School? / Am Stucked In Writing A Javascript Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.