Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Time To Evolve From Internet Technology - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Time To Evolve From Internet Technology (281 Views)

Ideal Time To Create And Install New React App And Its Packages? / Is It A Waste Of Time To Learn Javascript If You Already Know Python? / Dear Would Be Programmer, It's Time To Up Your Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Evolve From Internet Technology by Zanzibar1: 8:10am On Oct 20, 2023
To start my discussion, I will like to quote what technology is.
"Technology, the application of scientific knowledge to the practical aims of human life or, as it is sometimes phrased, to the change and manipulation of the human environment."

INTERNET TECHNOLOGY has been around for several years now and has been used to understand several data. For some reason, which I find intriguing, Internet technology is making us redundant in the aspect of real-time creativity.

The Internet is reprogramming our brains but it's funny many don't seem to see it. The Internet is reprogramming our brain, and what is being created is all in a single line.

All we think about is creating a program within a program or a software or an application. All this is ultimately still within internet tech.

Its time to move a step further from internet technology to much intriguing TECH for social advancement.
We need to pass the internet technology to a new level of consciousness
What will succeed Internet Technology?
Re: Time To Evolve From Internet Technology by PYTHONTUTOR1(m): 8:44am On Oct 20, 2023
It will be extremely difficult to find something new that will replace or succeed internet technology.
Even the recent AI technology is only made possible because of internet technology.
Re: Time To Evolve From Internet Technology by Zanzibar1: 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2023
Nlfpmod
Re: Time To Evolve From Internet Technology by Alphabyte2: 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
Zanzibar1:
To start my discussion, I will like to quote what technology is.
"Technology, the application of scientific knowledge to the practical aims of human life or, as it is sometimes phrased, to the change and manipulation of the human environment."

INTERNET TECHNOLOGY has been around for several years now and has been used to understand several data. For some reason, which I find intriguing, Internet technology is making us redundant in the aspect of real-time creativity.

The Internet is reprogramming our brains but it's funny many don't seem to see it. The Internet is reprogramming our brain, and what is being created is all in a single line.

All we think about is creating a program within a program or a software or an application. All this is ultimately still within internet tech.

Its time to move a step further from internet technology to much intriguing TECH for social advancement.
We need to pass the internet technology to a new level of consciousness
What will succeed Internet Technology?

IOT , cloud computing, ML and AGI systems could enhance internet technology by enabling more advanced and intelligent applications, such as natural language processing, speech recognition, and personalized recommendations. AGI could also contribute to the development of autonomous systems and intelligent virtual assistants via VR or AR that can interact with users through the internet. The internet is the neuron of a computer which is wireless giving AI more capabilities. Offline data is of less effectiveness in creating new technology Bluetooth and infrared technologies are offline their Wavelengths are short.
Re: Time To Evolve From Internet Technology by MyExpression(m): 11:08am On Oct 24, 2023
Time-space continuum.

Man has to conquer limitations of movement.

The earth belongs to us.
The next tech will bring humanity closer...into a global Village.
The One World System

(1) (Reply)

. / lm in search of a rust developer / Code Your Forex Strategy To An Expert Advisor On Mt5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.