Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

GT: Gold Mining Investment Ltd Legit Or Scam? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GT: Gold Mining Investment Ltd Legit Or Scam? (1334 Views)

MINING Investment / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GT: Gold Mining Investment Ltd Legit Or Scam? by Candid2022: 8:48am On Oct 20, 2023
Hello nairalanders, I want to find out information about GT (Gold mining investment ltd) which I was introduced to and everyone knows as the economy is right now, it's not a time to throw money away.
I want to know about those who have any experience about it
Thanks

Re: GT: Gold Mining Investment Ltd Legit Or Scam? by Nukilia: 8:51am On Oct 20, 2023
Scammers can make anything look real
Re: GT: Gold Mining Investment Ltd Legit Or Scam? by ojun50(m): 8:56am On Oct 20, 2023
Abort
Re: GT: Gold Mining Investment Ltd Legit Or Scam? by MrBroke(m): 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2023
Candid2022:
Hello nairalanders, I want to find out information about GT (Gold mining investment ltd) which I was introduced to and everyone knows as the economy is right now, it's not a time to throw money away.
I want to know about those who have any experience about it
Thanks

Try and do something productive or go learn a skill and stop promoting fraud. Is it referral benefits you after or is it that you can't see what you promoting or advertising is a scam or you the one behind it?

Fast money is the problem of people these days.
You probably don't even know how gold mining works or how money is made from you so called investment platform.

Your so called website looks cheap and very obvious a scam. You not even sophisticated. Doing bad is more difficult than doing good.
Stop all this shit

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Going To Do With Your Tax Returns / What Does It Take To Be Financially Free? / T- Shirts Print And Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.