Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? (28370 Views)

Rufai Oseni Clashed With APC guest On Arise TV Morning Show. / Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by wasuka14(m): 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2023
If this is what he does when he is interviewing other political parties, other than whenever he is interviewing APC, honestly it could have be fear enough. But watch it, he only showing he is anti APC. Which is not a professional behavior.

hisexcellency34:
Why is Rufai Oseni always arguing with every guest on Arise TV? Can't he just agree with someone for once?
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by hotseat: 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2023
A true journalist, though may have his/her own view(s), is not expected to openly take sides as though he's a party to an ongoing issue(s).

His/her intelligence is made manifest with the right and probing questions to unravel the inner recesses of the guest(s).

How the guest(s) respond(s) is left for the viewer to authenticate the veracity of the claims thereof in order for him to form his/her opinion.

Neutrality is the watchword!

To be so overtly combative and, sometimes saucy, portrays him as a member of the opposition disguising as a journalist.

He can do better!

1 Like

Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by Myer(m): 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2023
SoNature:
That's because he's not a pushover. Dude is very knowledgeable. Rufai does what BBC's Stephen Sackur does on Hard Talk.

If you want a TV station that will hailing you for every nonsense you spill, go to NTA or TVC

He may be knowledgeable but he lacks both Wisdom and Understanding.
He's rude and unprofessional. That's what he is.
And for you to support him shows you are cut from the same cloth.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.
There are more knowledgeable journalists and presenters who don't argue with everyone. They air their opinions/views professionally and listen actively to others.

Listen to exchange views not to argue. That way both of you can learn from eachbother and also respect each other.

But then You can't give what you dont have or even know.
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by SoNature(m): 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
complexstuffs:

Rufai Oseni is very wrong because the ethics of presentation and the NCC doesn't allow any presenter to express his opinion. It is the invited guests that should express opinions.

This is FALSE.

Please stop misleading the public.
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by yommen: 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2023
SoNature:
That's because he's not a pushover. Dude is very knowledgeable. Rufai does what BBC's Stephen Sackur does on Hard Talk.

If you want a TV station that will hailing you for every nonsense you spill, go to NTA or TVC

He has the support of arise TV. I don't think they understand what gatekeeping is journalism. He'll land them in shit soon.
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by aydought: 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
Go and watch TVC if you want to listen to teleguided journalists
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by yommen: 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
Kaiser20:

You are confusing journalists with comedians.
Oseni is there to represent the minds of the people and not to entertain his guest

You mean to represent elupee!
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by ivolt: 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2023
Judolisco:
that's why it's called hardtalk... U invite me for morning talkshow and I give my view about something then u start arguing with me that I'm not correct is jst wrong.... Alot of Nigerians have been on hardtalk before and it came out well.... Hardtalk no be to dey fight people....
Go and watch rufai altercations with fayose...fayose said no election since 1999 has been free and fair and that d losers should go back and recalculate, rufai next question was that in Ekiti you've been accused of rigging elections.... Like what's the correlation? Fayose was not invited to come and discuss ekiti state election but d past presidential election that he wasn't a part of wetin carry ekiti state election of 4 yrs ago enter conversation ... I was happy fayose gave him back hot
It doesn't matter what it is called.
That is the classic British way of interviewing.
If you don't like it, don't honour or watch the interview. Go for the non-confrontational programs.
Is that too much to ask?
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by ZenithSaint(m): 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2023
Rufai is for Obident and mouthpiece of headless mob. He we continue to win awards because he is doing the Lord's work for LP and PDD. I saw how they gloss over the poor school condition in Edo state in their what is trending yesterday all because it was a PDP state. They are only interested in APC and Tinubu. We see how they end.
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by rickyrex(m): 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
That's how to identify unprofessionalism.

Meanwhile, I stand with Palestinian against the oppressors
i know your religion already. Bomb carrier
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by drerocker: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Why is Rufai Oseni always arguing with every guest on Arise TV? Can't he just agree with someone for once?
E is so full of himself pride pride pride
That is y many big wigs don't want to accept channel invitation
I love wat fayose did
E e reply him told never allowed him to talk e gave him more if wat e can chew
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2023
Because those guests are not sincere and always tell lies in front of the camera!
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by Alsenora: 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2023
He should be nuetral as a moderator. But he could be acting in line with Arise house style or perhaps it is his job description to be doing so.
PYTHONTUTOR1:
The guy believes he is smarter than he truly is.
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by Slurity(m): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2023
ubest1:
Because those criminal politicians believe best way to limit him is by not allowing him asking questions deeply
That means only Rufai is right on every situation? That is stupid.
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by Judolisco(m): 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2023
ivolt:

It doesn't matter what it is called.
That is the classic British way of interviewing.
If you don't like it, don't honour or watch the interview. Go for the non-confrontational programs.
Is that too much to ask?
no man.... That's not correct .... BBC hardtalk - "in-depth interviews with hard-hitting questions and sensitive topics being covered as famous personalities from all walks of life talk about the highs and lows in their lives......BBC hardtalk is about hard questions...thats what makes it special... U don't see British journalist arguing senselessly with a guest on a normal talk show... He is being confrontational on a non confrontational show.... Don't u get it?
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by Slurity(m): 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:

STAND VERY WELL WITH PALESTINE, YOU CAN ALSO SLEEP WITH THEM TOO
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by lagosrd: 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2023
It's called journalism. If you're ok for any guest to come and give you lies just continue with your own mumu
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by Praxis758: 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2023
SoNature:

If you want a TV station that will be hailing you for every nonsense you spill, go to NTA or TVC

TVC is the propaganda wing of APC.

Yori Folarin is the chief propagandist to the Aso Rock agenda

Babajide Kolade Otitoju is the image maker and consultant to branding the APC and Tinubu. That Dude is pro-North.
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by masseratti: 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:

you should try your pictures not from 1900s it's actually from 3000 years ago get your history right.
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by azpekuliar: 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2023
hisexcellency34:

That his style. A more pliant Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV is there to watch as an alternative.
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by complexstuffs(m): 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
SoNature:

This is FALSE.

Please stop misleading the public.

I was talking to sane Nigerians and not OBIDIENTS
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by Nuheights(m): 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2023
It's because he's a novice
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by jrusky(m): 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2023
Because he is already mad, confused and cursed same way Nduka his boss is confused ad cursed infact Arise TV is cursed we will mark the building for demolition soon.
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by Charly68: 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2023
The guy is a master in political agitation...He should establish his own pressure group organization as an NGO that will be overseeing Governmental activities. We need somebody like him to keep Govt on their toes
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by dapsoneh: 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2023
Dude is just trying to be a star among journalists in an unprofessional and stu pid egoistic manner. He tries to force his opinion on guests and once you don't agree, he becomes mad... Senseless mofo
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by yemex04(m): 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2023
SoNature:

If you want a TV station that will be hailing you for every nonsense you spill, go to NTA or TVC

He is actually a pushover because he is not an intelligent person,you might not know this though & I am not surprised..But he has a platform(ARISE) to bully his Victims but some have made him look very stupid though.. Again, Rufai is not knowledgeable, I am again not surprised you don't realize that.
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by Kingson28: 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2023
[quote author=ThatFairGuy1 post=126511464]That's how to identify unprofessionalism.

You’re very ignorant.
I have just one question for you:
Mention one leader or king or national head of Palestinians before Yasser Arafat.
I’m waiting for your response.
If truly Palestinians own the land, mention the names of their kings or leaders since AD 100. And I will mention the names of the kings or leaders of Israelis or Jews from some 3000 years ago.
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2023
ivolt:
He is doing is job by arguing against weak or wrong claims so as to force the guests to come clean.
That is the classic British style of interview. You don't honor such invitation if you have something to hide.

You would understand better if you have seen BBC HardTalk.
There are interviews and there is the interview.

Its called hard talk for a reason. Not every show on bbc is like hard talk. Is every show on arise hard talk?
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by HRMK: 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
HE ISNT A TRAINED JOURNALIST!HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THE PROFESSION!HE IS JUST A QUACK!!
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by shonepa(m): 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2023
The way em dey argue with Benjamin say over 40 car brain box miss for Ketu.

Rufai wey dey press google search on live tv.

He behaves unprofessional at times abeg, make we dey talk true

Isobug:

Unprofessionalism because he doesn't agree to everything your evil party say.
Rufai is objective any day, anytime
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by HRMK: 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
he is simply a half baked,armchair journalist acting the scripts of his political masters!
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by Love800(m): 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2023
Pls hw do i get to work in a t.v/radio station?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP / "Tormentor Of Muhammadu Buhari" - Reno Omokri's Twitter Profile / Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.