Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? (28410 Views)

Rufai Oseni Clashed With APC guest On Arise TV Morning Show. / Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by rickleye: 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2023
Jallotti:
So he should keee kwayet and swallow every bull that is churned out?

Without Rufai, no one watches Arise TV.
Is that life-time award turncoat ati roasted burnt charcoal Agbado called “Abati”?

Or the BBC-Agbado Ayo?

Rufai Oseni any day!

Ojineka tries at least.❤️

I love how you spell quiet 😂.” Kwayet.” I’d like to borrow it
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by mindtricks: 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It's a sign of weakness that he's under pressure. Truth doesn't shout, the facts of truth speaks for itself.

I remember what the former Lagos PDP Spokesman said on the day he crossed over to APC, he said that he will now stop shouting because he was struggling to fault the progress under HE Fashola.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

Your post isn't it enough sign you do not know what you are talking about?
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by babajero(m): 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Why is Rufai Oseni always arguing with every guest on Arise TV? Can't he just agree with someone for once?
Because they want him to be politically correct while neglecting the truth, because he is a presenter, but he is definitely not a Zone b.
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by YaksonFCA(m): 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2023
That is what real journalist do.

Rufai should ride on
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by NovusHomo(m): 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Why is Rufai Oseni always arguing with every guest on Arise TV? Can't he just agree with someone for once?

Simple. Like all arrogant pretenders, he thinks he knows everything.
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by babajero(m): 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
That's how to identify unprofessionalism.
That is how to know who doesn't support the evil of the day.
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by Jallotti: 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
rickleye:

I love how you spell quiet 😂.” Kwayet.” I’d like to borrow it

Special thanks to MAMA PEACE aka Patience Jonathan. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by kwasoly(m): 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
hisexcellency34:

His allergic to lies from every guest.
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by excel101(m): 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
SoNature:
That's because he's not a pushover. Dude is very knowledgeable. Rufai does what BBC's Stephen Sackur does on Hard Talk.

If you want a TV station that will hailing you for every nonsense you spill, go to NTA or TVC
So because he's not a pushover that's why he argues with guests on set.....very ridiculous
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by Enemyofpeace: 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
He is not NTA nor Radio Nigeria's product
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by BluntCrazeMan: 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2023
hisexcellency34:

He agrees sometimes,, and argues with the ones he doesn't agree with.

YOU NEVER NOTICED THE TIMES HE AGREED.. AND THAT IS YOUR MAIN ISSUE HERE..

So,, why do you now expect him to always agree,, even when he doesn't agree.??
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by Nerdnextdoor: 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2023
That's what makes the show interesting, the debate and arguments.
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by Larryndelaw: 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2023
lapintoz:
He is very well entitled to his own opinion. He doesn't need to agree with everyone or anyone. Rufai is who Rufai is. You can't change him. At least he is doing better now by profering solutions and not just picking faults and fault lines in others.
He is a big fool ... He knows nothing just rambling
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by BluntCrazeMan: 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2023
Jallotti:
So he should keee kwayet and swallow every bull that is churned out?

Without Rufai, no one watches Arise TV.
Is it that life-time award turncoat ati roasted burnt charcoal Agbado called “Abati”?

Or that extremely irritating, slimy, snake-tongued, pretentious, morally-bankrupt, BBC-TVC-Agbado Ayo?
Rufai O?seni any day!

Ojineka tries at least.❤️

Most Watched Nigerian TV SHOW is the Morning Show By Arise Tv.

Millions of people even stream it online..
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by Jallotti: 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Most Watched Nigerian TV SHOW is the Morning Show By Arise Tv.

Millions of people even stream it online..

Corrrrrrrrrrrrrrect!
Who watches trash like that local TVC of buffoons?
As soon as it appears on my youtube queue, I just close it sharp-sharp! cheesy
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by Chetas81(m): 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
That's how to identify unprofessionalism.
really but you guys live on try and error in this part of the world, you remember fela anikulapo kuti song, teacher don't teach me nonsense, argument comes when people don't listen to their self
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by shinealight(m): 2:22pm On Oct 20, 2023
SoNature:
That's because he's not a pushover. Dude is very knowledgeable. Rufai does what BBC's Stephen Sackur does on Hard Talk.

If you want a TV station that will hailing you for every nonsense you spill, go to NTA or TVC

Dude is more of a clown always wanting to show off as smart. He’s not as knowledgeable as Reuben Abati who is also a hundred times more humble! cool cool
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by shinealight(m): 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
Dude is more of a clown always wanting to show off as smart. He’s not as knowledgeable as Reuben Abati who is also a hundred times more humble! cool cool
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by orisa37: 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
HE IS DOING VERY WELL AS A JOURNALIST. GOD BLESS RUFAI OSENI.
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by orisa37: 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2023
RUFAI, ABATI, AYO AND SOLA SOBOWALE ARE THE BEST ARISE NEWS.
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by orisa37: 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2023
"That's because he's not a pushover. Dude is very knowledgeable. Rufai does what BBC's Stephen Sackur does on Hard Talk.

If you want a TV station that will hailing you for every nonsense you spill, go to NTA or TVC".

COOOOOORECT.
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by orisa37: 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2023
benuejosh:
He lacks content.

HE IS NOT IDOMA.
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by orisa37: 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2023
COOOOOORECT.
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by Think9ja(m): 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2023
Algrin:

How would you compare Steven Sackur and Rufai Oseni? Na wa o.

I don't watch BBC so I don't know the Steven Sackur guy but I'm guessing he should be white
I also don't like Rufai Oseni because he's too arrogant and spews lot of rubbish on TV
However, I think the major reason why you think they shouldn't be compared is because one is white and the other is black.
Dude, Rufai is really good in his job. He just lacks boundaries.

The other time someone was comparing Genevieve Nnaji with Angela Jolie or was it Kristen Stewart, no one was on the side of Genevieve simply because she was black, while in the real sense, b!tch can be compared to any actress in the world on her day.

Truly, black is a disease
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by orisa37: 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2023
Without ABATI, Rufai, AYO, OJY no one watches Arise TV.
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by maticar: 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2023
benuejosh:
He lacks content.
Offpoint
You lack sense
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by Meerahbel: 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2023
SoNature:

This one and their Journalist hangout program is very obvious they are so bias.
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by complexstuffs(m): 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2023
SoNature:

Rufai Oseni is very wrong because the ethics of presentation and the NCC doesn't allow any presenter to express his opinion. It is the invited guests that should express opinions.
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by Meerahbel: 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2023
234daniel2010:
He is setting the standard for other Jounalist in Nigeria, no more room for Nigeria politicians using the Media to tell lies.

Come prepared to answer tough questions or seat at home.
Period!
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by Meerahbel: 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
Ekejoestar:
The question should have been, why do nigerians demonizes someone who stands for the truth? Someone like Rufai.
We don't like the truth and even when you are saying the truth, you are looked at with one eye. Truth is a scarce commodity in Nigeria
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by Meerahbel: 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
Victoxy:
That's the problem with brainwashed and mentally enslaved Nigerians. Always placing your politicians as gods and making them feel unquestionable. These guys were elected by the people so they have to answer to the people. I know you lots e.g the OP will prefer to watch jide on TVC criticize any one against Tinubu and watch them bring Fayose and other pro APC guys to make you people feel good but the moment you guys realize that these politicians get away with things because they are given the god like treatment your mentality towards them will change.

Ps I am not a fan of any journalist but I have never seen a one sided journalist as delusional,tribalistic and uncouth as jide,he has never been objective before even the remaining TVC guys are better than him. So if oseni is bad,jide is irredeemable kiss
Re: Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? by Meerahbel: 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2023
wink
MrUchenna1:
Argument teaches us how to evaluate conflicting claims and judge evidence and methods of investigation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today / 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team / Nigeria Turns To Russia And China For Military Hardware Against Terror

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.