Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 (15965 Views)

Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1,000/litre On FX Crisis / 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher / Secondus Battles For Survival, As Wike Plots PDP Chairman's Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by frog12: 11:43am On Oct 20, 2023
when ban on 43 items were removed, we were thinking it will improve the forex. now wetin be dis?
they are hoarding dollars be dat.
Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by mikeapollo: 11:43am On Oct 20, 2023
Omooba77:

https://dailytrust.com/industries-battle-for-survival-as-dollar-hits-n1155/

This forger and fraudster of a president would destroy Nigeria's economy. Dollar would hit N1,500 soon and N2,000 under the watch of this useless and clueless president and his government if he is not pushed away soonest.
They lied and sold him to the masses as a master strategist! Nonsense!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by EdoBoy90(m): 11:43am On Oct 20, 2023
Why I Japa from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by Trumpdonald5: 11:44am On Oct 20, 2023
Ozommadu:
Yarimo
Seunmsg
FreeStuffsNG
Obiedun
Duro4chang

And other hungry nairaland resident zoneBs are the real enemies of a working Nigeria.

They keep supporting criminal politicians and tribalising everything because they benefit from the corruption that has eaten deep in Nigeria system.

From defending buhari for 8 wasted years to supporting criminal ebola who's impoverishing their people.

God will never forgive them

You will never see them. They will avoid the thread. They should keep deceiving theirselves. 😂😂😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by able20(m): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
By the time this administration is done, Somalia will be better than Nigeria
Tinubu the Developer of Lagos, is Developing the Dollar, in his next world he will develop Nigeria, naa turn by turn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by Resurgent2016: 11:46am On Oct 20, 2023
slivertongue:
APC has destroyed the economy

**is destroying

1 Like

Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by Brushstrokes20: 11:46am On Oct 20, 2023
👀👀Dammmmmmmmnnnn it undecided
The shyyythole on a steady plunge 🚮

What eBOLA cannot destroy does not exist 😏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by Solidrock05: 11:47am On Oct 20, 2023
Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by Macdeey: 11:51am On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:

When we complain his supporters will say give him time

It’s six months already and things are getting 6times more worse than Buhari left it

Yaradua no reach one month in office and we felt his positive impact but Yoruba parasites wants us to give their lord 80yrs to improve

Where’s Seyi law Eniola Badmus Toyin Ibrahim and the rest of low live that sold this Foolish president to us
What his supporters meant by " Give him Time " is best translated as Give him more time to KILL as many Businesses as he can ! And push millions of Nigerians into Extrem Poverty grin

1 Like

Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by Brushstrokes20: 11:54am On Oct 20, 2023
Welcome to the 8th WONDER OF THE WORLD!

... Finally, eBOLA keeps breaking Buhari"s WOEFUL records!
Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by kettykin: 11:54am On Oct 20, 2023
Ozommadu:
Yarimo
Seunmsg
FreeStuffsNG
Obiedun
Duro4chang

And other hungry nairaland resident zoneBs are the real enemies of a working Nigeria.

They keep supporting criminal politicians and tribalising everything because they benefit from the corruption that has eaten deep in Nigeria system.

From defending buhari for 8 wasted years to supporting criminal ebola who's impoverishing their people.

God will never forgive them

You missed the most brainless of them all, Reno omokiri

1 Like

Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by Ozommadu: 11:55am On Oct 20, 2023
kettykin:

You missed the brainless of them all, Reno omokiri

That goat can never comment on core issues bothering his country.

Hungry man

2 Likes

Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by DrMuzungu(m): 11:55am On Oct 20, 2023
So, all of you who voted for that drug baron, are you happy now?!
Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by DrMuzungu(m): 11:56am On Oct 20, 2023
Ozommadu:

That goat can never comment on core issues bothering his country.
Hungry man

Don't mind him, he is busy cruising g@y bars in London.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by MrBroke(m): 11:58am On Oct 20, 2023
This will just increase the motivation for more youths to go into fraud. God help us o.
Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by skyman200(m): 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
We are waiting when it will hit N3000.
Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by Afonja007: 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2023
abhosts:
The person that deserves all the blame is Jonathan. If he had just honoured his pledge to do one term, there is no way these group of sociopaths that derive pleasure in seeing Nigerians suffer(APC) would have gained power.
Jonathan is the cause I swear, he was busy appeasing the northerners thinking they will support him for 2nd time, igbos paid the price of 8 years of buhari,if not Jonathan's greediness this apc hooligans will be in control today
Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by Edusouls(m): 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
Una never see something, Abby buhari no sabi rule? Una don see person wey sabi rule nahh why complain?
Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by Angelfrost(m): 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
Una go suffer... Every last one of you dumb hypocritical and bigoted Nigerians.

After surviving 8 years of APC's ineptitude, y'all felt it was okay to retain them in that office.

I just dey look all of una dey laugh. tongue

The real storm has not even started... This one na just wind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by owunabastard: 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:
You will never see Yarimo and his fellow miscreants on this thread

Most times I get angry because we’ve suffered enough in this country to get sense by force

Yorubas are dragging us backward

Since this country is not moving forward why can’t all the south south politicians comes together and call for disintegration of this shitt hole

See how Yoruba left Osibanjo and gave us this mad man that pees on his trouser from Abuja to New York
Yorubas did not leave Osibanjo for BAT. The guy just bulldoze his way to government
Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by Reference(m): 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
Omooba77:

I disagree with Mr. Oyerinde.
The interventions should not be in the market but against the factors that make market rates, prices or whatever.
I have said it right from time that we operate an unguided economy where government has little information not to talk of influence on the various factors of production in almost every sector.

For example. If you have no data of inventory how do you regulate production and if you cannot regulate production how can you handle inflation.

I said it a while ago that until refineries are operational independent marketers should not be licensed to import fuel. They earn zero foreign exchange unlike NNPC and this will trigger a run against the naira.

I also said that when the foreign exchange market is liberalised government should sit with the heaviest users of the window to agree a schedule of trade whereby unnecessary inventories are avoided. Whereby these enterprises are not stockpiling or speculating and in turn government gives them guarantees of stable rates.

Government needs to be up, close and personally involved in the running of the top 500 enterprises or the top 500 foreign exchange users for it to have a handle on demand and supply.

I also believe that there is heavy speculation going on at this time, heavy stockpiling of foreign currency by both state and non state actors that neither use it or generate it. This is clearly economic sabotage and though it is near impossible to detect these outside official channels, government should deploy its agencies to monitor the movement of government finances at all levels to ensure they are not being diverted to speculation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by nedu666: 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2023
When tinubu and buhari were not in power, they knew all the answers to nigeria problems but when power reach them, all the knowledge disappeared grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by REALretep(m): 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2023
Damn embarassed
Maybe this is the only route to go before we get things right in this country.
Everything needs to crumble to dust for us to get to use our senses to do the right thing without any ethnic, religious and sentimental considerations
Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by Kionrae: 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2023
Don’t worry his brothers will vote him again in 2027 even when they’re on chokehold
That’s how illiterate and pathetic they are

1 Like

Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by clinician2x: 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:
You will never see Yarimo and his fellow miscreants on this thread

Most times I get angry because we’ve suffered enough in this country to get sense by force

Yorubas are dragging us backward

Since this country is not moving forward why can’t all the south south politicians comes together and call for disintegration of this shitt hole

See how Yoruba left Osibanjo and gave us this mad man that pees on his trouser from Abuja to New York

I find it quite surprising. I think that yarimo is a bot. All those Twitter bots are coming to nairaland and the yarimo bot gets activated once obidient is mentioned in a post.

1 Like

Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by Nextt: 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
Tinubu is a master strategist. Tinubu is a master strategist. Look at the economy master strategist has plunged the country. Businesses folding up. Cost of operating businesses is shooting higher than a shooting star. Entrepreneurs are praying to break even. A small margin of profit is a miracle with the state of the economy. There is no job security as industries, in order to survive, are laying off workers in their thousands. Epileptic power supply has come to stay with the astronomic rise in the price of premium motor spirit.

Nigeria is grinding to a halt like a massive ship that has run out of fuel oil in the middle of a vast ocean because the captain has no navigation skills.

His followers still have energy to chant master strategist. Soon, they will look for statistics to eat to survive the harsh economy built by their master strategist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by clinician2x: 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
Just 5 months on fiverr raised this so much. One person ordered my gig 75 times because I am so so good at what I do. I was working morning afternoon night, generator is on always. My japa money is steadily coming up. The account is making 70$ everyday.

Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by John4B: 12:21pm On Oct 20, 2023
Odiegwu! This is just the beginning. We told them but because of tribe and religion they wouldn't listen.

1 Like

Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by April4th(m): 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2023
Naira on a steady decline.
Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by Mbanda(m): 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2023
Omooba77:

Helgreenluv, your attention is needed here grin grin grin shebi na only you get sense and you are supporting tinubruku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by yarimo(m): 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2023
clinician2x:

I find it quite surprising. I think that yarimo is a bot. All those Twitter bots are coming to nairaland and the yarimo bot gets activated once obidient is mentioned in a post.
una go get sense by fire by force. Don't worry
Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by sonofthunder: 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2023
Omooba77:

Should we go back to trading in pounds or adopt the us dollar?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fubara Plotting Interim Order To Declare Rivers Assembly Illegal – APC / Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt / Why Is Rivers State Sea Port Underutilised While Lagos Suffers From Congestion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.