Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 (15938 Views)

Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1,000/litre On FX Crisis / 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher / Secondus Battles For Survival, As Wike Plots PDP Chairman's Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by HateBigots: 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2023
nairalanda1:
The word is out

We got to produce

What was Nigeria producing when dolla was at #200 under Goodluck Jonathan?

APC came to destroy Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by AllDModsAreMaad: 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2023
No ordinary citizens go suffer am pass honestly.
Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by mindtricks: 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:
You will never see Yarimo and his fellow miscreants on this thread

Most times I get angry because we’ve suffered enough in this country to get sense by force

Yorubas are dragging us backward

Since this country is not moving forward why can’t all the south south politicians comes together and call for disintegration of this shitt hole

See how Yoruba left Osibanjo and gave us this mad man that pees on his trouser from Abuja to New York

Rather cheap thinking it's Yoruba, it's same crop o'crooks holding nation hostage.
Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by Web2020: 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2023
This is very Terrible. Why would Buhari Just want to destroy Nigeria like this? Why would he force himself on Nigeria to kill them? I call on all Nigerians to rise against this evil Tinubu before he destroys everyone

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by Billyddude: 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2023
owunabastard:
Yorubas did not leave Osibanjo for BAT. The guy just bulldoze his way to government
Very few Yorubas did not support him
Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by Obiedun(m): 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
kettykin:

You missed the most brainless of them all, Reno omokiri
Trash.
Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by Vision101(m): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2023
@Varunpulyani

Bola will leave Nigeria with dollar at 3000/$ by then on ya mandate standers go carry chair

Sidon

Chair is called joko, joko must trend for Twitter.

Cone head must allow sense flow.

@me
Nigeria's economic problem didn't start today. It has nothing to do with whosoever that is in power now. Infact if anyone that occupies the president's position now is not good and strong the economy will be worse.

We are suffering today the effects of so many years of pervasive corruption and inept leadership. We have been rolling the evil days and finally it has caught up with us.

You only consume but you don't produce. Your only source of foreign exchange is crude oil. Its production has reduced and the international rate is low. Where will your foreign exchange come to fund your consumption?

Your population is ballooning. Look at this data: annual crude oil barrel per person:

Nigeria 2.3 barrel
Saudi Arabia 91.4 barrel
Kuwait 221.6 barrel
Gabon 31.7 barrel.

Kuwait and Saudi that have reasonably diversified still have the above figure. But Nigeria that solely depends on oil income has that low figure. Worst of all we import all petroleum products.

Can you see that the figures have shown that we are very poor. Maintaining an artificial exchange rate is self-deceit. It's better to face reality.
Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by annonygh(m): 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2023
clinician2x:
Just 5 months on fiverr raised this so much. One person ordered my gig 75 times because I am so so good at what I do. I was working morning afternoon night, generator is on always. My japa money is steadily coming up. The account is making 70$ everyday.

Please what gig are you offering on fiverr. I just joined recently 🙏🙏🙏
Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by Mbanda(m): 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Tinubu MUST rule for at least a period of 4 years. Go and deal with that. The black regalia wearing statistics lying machine will NEVER rule Nigeria. As e dey pain you, e dey sweet me
It's not a matter of tinuburuku ruling for 4yrs, rather it's a matter of your wellbeing (financially and otherwise) for that 4yrs. Am saying this because, most people we see begging for financial help on twitter are all agbadorians.

I know you will never understand because of the situation below grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2023
THERE IS NO BATTLE ANYTHIN.
BUHA CAUSED THE CRASH FOR 8YEARS MISRULE OF A DUMBHEAD.

PTINUBU IS WORKING ON NEXT SOLUTION:

NGR WILL BORROW DOLLARS FOR ESSENTIALS HEALTH, FOOD MANUFACTURERS ALONE TO GET N700 AT BUHA RATE AND IMPORT FROM USA AND EUROPE ONLY ITEMS NOT SOURCED LOCALLY.

NGR WILL BORROW YUAN FROM CHINA TO SUPPORT IGBO TRADERS WHO ARE CHINA LADENED IMPORTERS, AND TO ALL THOSE WHO IMPORT ESSENTIALS AND MATERIALS WILL GET YUAN TO PAY FOR IMPORT FROM CHINA.

NGR WILL BUILD TWO MODERN REFINERIES,AND DISMANTLE OLD DELAPIDATD REFINERIES TO STOP PAYING DOLLARS TO IMPORT REFINED PRODUCTS.

THIS WILL REDUCE PRESSURE ON DOLLARS
THIS IS BASIC ECONOMICS,SUCH THAT BALANCE OF TRADE WILL TAKE CARE OF THE RATES AND TRADE VOL GROWS.
ALL SAY I,THE I HAVE IT IFSHA
Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by paragons: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2023
Kepukepu:
It's a function of Tinubu's bad and hasty economic policies.

1. He should not remove subsidy without a working refinery

2. He should not float naira.

Good analysis am seeing it from another angle now
Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2023
paragons:

Good analysis am seeing it from another angle now
NO SUBSIDY WAS IN BUHARI BUDGET FROM JUN2023,SO TINUBU DID NOT REMOVE IT ALONE.
Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by Greattha: 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:

When we complain his supporters will say give him time

[b]Where’s Seyi law Eniola Badmus Toyin Ibrahim and the rest of low live that sold this Foolish president to us
[/b]

Do you think they live in Nigeria?
Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by blueAgent(m): 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2023
zinaunreal:
The sooner everybody dump naira and make dollar the official currency the better for us

It has its own merits and de-merits
Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by loswhite(m): 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2023
Too many ppl with Evil interests in this country. How can someone say the lifting of the ban came at a wrong time? Since the ban what have we achieved? He said we are making it easier for ppl to import...lol, so since Buhari made it difficult for us to import, what was the result? Did we stopped importation? How does a country manufacture in darkness? How can a country with crude oil be importing fuel for almost 18 years? How can you leave the root cause of the problem and be chasing shadows? Useless analysis

1 Like

Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by blueAgent(m): 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2023
mindtricks:

Rather cheap to think it's about Yoruba, just same crop of crooks holding nation hostage.

Were Yorubas not at the fore front of voting in this disaster of an administration?

1 Like

Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by nairalanda1(m): 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2023
HateBigots:

What was Nigeria producing when dolla was at #200 under Goodluck Jonathan?

APC came to destroy Nigeria

We had the oil money to buffer the naira then....

Nigeria was in the same state from 1973-82....when one naira was equal to one dollar, and one loaf of bread was fifty kobo. Then in 1982, the oyel price crashed....and we entered a long period of decline till 2005, when prices started rising again.
Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by blueAgent(m): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2023
Mbanda:
It's not a matter of tinuburuku ruling for 4yrs, rather it's a matter of your wellbeing (financially and otherwise) for that 4yrs. Am saying this because, most people we see begging for financial help on twitter are all agbadorians.

I know you will never understand because of the situation below grin grin grin

Well said.
Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by opeekiti: 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2023
Tinubu is a failure.... He won't end well
Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by YouandiAllofus: 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2023
able20:

Tinubu the Developer of Lagos, is Developing the Dollar, in his next world he will develop Nigeria, naa turn by turn
He should take his development back to osun state where he is originally from.
Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by FireUpNow(m): 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2023
President BAT said he planned for presidency in 20 yrs and when he came in, he messed up everything. Those 🌽🌽 Afonjas are enjoying this disaster of a leader. A man who have fried his brain with hard deugs

1 Like

Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by mindtricks: 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2023
blueAgent:

Were Yorubas not at the fore front of voting in this disaster of an administration?

Look beyond the noise, most Yorubas don't want these crooks.
They simply foisted themselves.
Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by Thegamingorca(m): 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:
1180 on binance

1 Like

Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by Major1984(m): 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:
1180 on binance
Go to Gaza and say this, then Israel will make you receive your 77 virgins immediately
Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by Cmeo(m): 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2023
This forex volatility is a blessing in disguise only if the govt, private sectors and Nigerians optimise the opportunity it presents Backward integration is the way out but our working population must be ready to go back to work and be ready to dirty their hands while our companies must be ready to slow down operations to accommodate local raw materials and our government must fund and monitor the backward integration well.
Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by Blackdisciple(m): 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
Una never see anything shebi Na the old man dey capable Abi, these men has money and they don't care about us but we still allow them to rig election using us , today my landlord wey follow go vote for emilokan don add rent for me with 100k untop of the initial rent...

See nigeria never see anything yet oo
I pray I continue seeing my one one naira to feed and to cater for myself any other person that voted for this government should be consumed by their policies
Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by tctrills: 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2023
nairalanda1:
The word is out

We got to produce
How can you produce when your industries are not competitive.
It makes more sense to move your industry out of Nigeria if you can.
Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by tctrills: 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2023
abhosts:
The person that deserves all the blame is Jonathan. If he had just honoured his pledge to do one term, there is no way these group of sociopaths that derive pleasure in seeing Nigerians suffer(APC) would have gained power.
It was Nigerians that voted for APC 3x. Let's stop exporting the blame and learn to take responsibility.
Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by tctrills: 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2023
Menclothing:
Dollar is scarce now it had affect yaun and major currencies
Nigeria no longer export we now importing
November December is always worse in our balance of trade
So by January the dollar price would fall? Don't forget that the dollar has been rising since June.
Re: Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 by youngreezy(m): 12:01am On Oct 21, 2023
Taylor94:
You will never see Yarimo and his fellow miscreants on this thread

Most times I get angry because we’ve suffered enough in this country to get sense by force

Yorubas are dragging us backward

Since this country is not moving forward why can’t all the south south politicians comes together and call for disintegration of this shitt hole

See how Yoruba left Osibanjo and gave us this mad man that pees on his trouser from Abuja to New York
guyyyy you don make me laff taya,omor the thing really pain you ooooo, Tinubu wan kill us my bro....I like the way you dey call out Yoruba baboons out,we must get sense by force

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seriake Dickson's 51st Birthday Party In Pictures / Non-provision Of Foreign Exchange: “leave CBN Alone” — Moghalu Tells Buhari / Liyel Imoke: APC Collapsing, Not The Best Place To Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.