Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Happy 89th Birthday To General Gowon. See This 50-Year Throwback Newspaper - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 89th Birthday To General Gowon. See This 50-Year Throwback Newspaper (48397 Views)

The NTA Did Not Ask General Gowon To Speak In Hausa / President Buhari Salutes General Gowon At 86, Calls Him A Gallant Soldier / General Gowon Sitting And Eating On The Floor In Benin In 1967 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 89th Birthday To General Gowon. See This 50-Year Throwback Newspaper by Longinyamapucci(m): 10:09am On Oct 23, 2023
georgeakins:

How are they getting richer? You're the miserable maggot

Wretched Ibos full everywhere.

Look around you to see those doing well.even outside we control you guys.
Re: Happy 89th Birthday To General Gowon. See This 50-Year Throwback Newspaper by georgeakins: 11:19am On Oct 23, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

Look around you to see those doing well.even outside we control you guys.

Come to lagos.

All the wretched houses in South West are mostly occupied by Ibos.
Some even have 8 children in a single room.
I have lived in Obosi and Imo state. Poverty in Iboland is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Happy 89th Birthday To General Gowon. See This 50-Year Throwback Newspaper by Mvnster: 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

I've no leader other than my village head. It's parasite like your type who think everyone is after my yeye guy in prison...I'm talking about that our life is far better than your people.
Parasites? You mean the rats like you hawking lacasera and gala about or those yam leg olosho in kano and sokoto?
Re: Happy 89th Birthday To General Gowon. See This 50-Year Throwback Newspaper by MyExpression(m): 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
RapistOnBail:

I wish I fit tear you Hot slap, or a voice note to tell you how dumb and ignorant you must be....

You Hegoat haven't crossed Benue, Kogi, Kwara, nasarawa, to the north, but Scum like you already know what's going on in the north... Crazy !gbo dog..

Lagos state that I reside no even reach Adamawa state in terms of ease of movement plus decent road network and low standard of living...

You igbos need to get lost from the country walahi...

Support their call for secession.
Yorubas are asking for Oduduwa nation peacefully
Igbos agave been asking for Biafra peacefully.
Niger Deltan were asking for Niger Delta Republic peacefully.

How come it's only Boko haram that wants their course by force?!

Even in 1967, Ojukwu asked for secession of the clearly defined Eastern region...peacefully before your Gowon broke the peaceful Aburi Accord.
The backwardness of the North is not in fed roads or govt light, or NGO grants.
North has potentials but how industrialised is the state?
How attractive is the North to multinationals?

Chill...let's not go there.
Your northern leaders did y'all wrong.

Without presidency, compare the Southern and Western states to the all powerful North.
If you sincerely prefer your North the way it is now, to other parts of Nigeria...then continue in your backwardness.
Re: Happy 89th Birthday To General Gowon. See This 50-Year Throwback Newspaper by Trumpdonald5: 7:38am On Nov 04, 2023
Judolisco:
and when they finally did u are here crying about genocide

Did by gifting Bakassi to Cameroon? You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Happy 89th Birthday To General Gowon. See This 50-Year Throwback Newspaper by Judolisco(m): 10:28am On Nov 04, 2023
Trumpdonald5:

Did by gifting Bakassi to Cameroon? You should be ashamed of yourself.
that's what they told you right?
Re: Happy 89th Birthday To General Gowon. See This 50-Year Throwback Newspaper by Trumpdonald5: 10:30am On Nov 04, 2023
Judolisco:
that's what they told you right?
Keep deceiving yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react / Buhari Meets Service Chiefs (Photos) / Obidients Stage March For Peter Obi In Oyo (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.