Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,362 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

Testimonial, Real Estate Dupe , Privacy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Testimonial, Real Estate Dupe , Privacy (131 Views)

Soko Loan Fined ₦10 Million By NITDA For Privacy Invasion / A Scammer Name Bbee Has Been Using Our Training Program To Dupe People / Dupe Olusola: Biography And Career Of The CEO/MD Of Transcorp Hotels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testimonial, Real Estate Dupe , Privacy by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:16am On Oct 20, 2023
Hi

1 Share

Re: Testimonial, Real Estate Dupe , Privacy by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2023
Hi

1 Share

Re: Testimonial, Real Estate Dupe , Privacy by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2023
As a Cybersecurity Expert I understand perfectly the importance of privacy security and browsing settings and a lot more in-depth to prevent cyber criminals for attacking the mobile phones or system.

Lastly I further went deep into the Wi-Fi security on both home and public Wifi networks and solutions that should be render to keep it safe and secure.

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe

https://www.facebook.com/100002948827052/posts/pfbid02os3R6Nf4DwhqJ19tNE7Ys4xvnQaU4zgq66rTFYWsPzfiaxo5xTwAxjRkE7ejvDNXl/?d=w&mibextid=Na33Lf

1 Share

Re: Testimonial, Real Estate Dupe , Privacy by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:42pm On Oct 20, 2023
Hi [amazing customers],

I hope you're having a wonderful evening! I'm reaching out today to check in on you and see how you're doing.

I know that life can be busy and stressful, so I wanted to take a moment to ask how you're holding up.

Are there any areas of your life where you're feeling overwhelmed or need support?

I'm here to listen and offer any assistance that I can. Whether you need a shoulder to cry on, some advice, or just someone to talk to, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Remember, you're not alone. We all need help from time to time.

Questions I am concern to ask you , my amazing customers

* How are you feeling today?
* Is there anything I can do to help you?
* What are your biggest challenges right now?
* What are your goals for the future?
* How can I support you in reaching your goals?

Let’s chat via my dm , telegram or WhatsApp

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

https://www.facebook.com/100064626438292/posts/pfbid02btgfDp3yeYqtCHdCHE2n6t6Cpar3VPLBJurrhDfe5ZdhcmS7o5X2qGehEyhrMQmZl/?d=w&mibextid=Na33Lf

1 Share

Re: Testimonial, Real Estate Dupe , Privacy by Samlikee(m): 5:43am On Oct 27, 2023
Become a cybersecurity expert.

You have 100% chance of Jobs lining up for you!
Join Walex Tech Academy and Secure Your Future!
In a world where technology connects us, cybersecurity is more vital than ever.
Are you ready to obtain some of the most sought-after career skills?
Don't wait!

πŸ“žβ˜Ž Call us now! +234- 813-998-2825

At Walex Tech Academy, we are dedicated to equipping you with the skills to defend against cyber threats and secure a career in this high-demand field. Our industry-relevant training programs will turn you into a cyber warrior, ready to protect businesses and individuals from cyberattacks.

🎁 What We Offer:
πŸ‘‰ Hands-on training in cutting-edge cybersecurity tools and techniques.
πŸ‘‰ Expert instructors with real-world experience.
πŸ‘‰ Industry-recognized certifications to boost your career.
πŸ‘‰ Networking opportunities to connect with tech leaders.

πŸš€ Why Choose Walex Tech Academy?:

πŸ‘‰ Our focus is YOUR success.
πŸ‘‰ Practical, real-world training.

Join a supportive community of tech enthusiasts.
Unleash your potential in the fast-growing world of cybersecurity.
Ready to take the first step?

Send a message now to be part of the solution.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Price Of Commodities In Your Area / How Can I Create A Barcode For My Product Online For Free? / The Power Of Customized Business Cards: Boost Your Brand With Printpro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.