Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Israel Bombs Greek Orthodox Church In Gaza Killing Civilians - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Bombs Greek Orthodox Church In Gaza Killing Civilians (1487 Views)

Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution / Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com / Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Bombs Greek Orthodox Church In Gaza Killing Civilians by Raskimonojendor: 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2023
Righteousness2:
Another fake news from terrorists and their sympsthizers

The church in Gaza is standing
The house where terrorists hid themselves is down!

Stop believing the lies of those Nazis!
The hospital case should’ve been enough for you to finally understand the cynical usage of innocent people to advance their cause on the expense of life and truth!

You are the one posting fake stuff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Bombs Greek Orthodox Church In Gaza Killing Civilians by Khd95(m): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2023
Pigstormentor:
Stop talking the "children" Nonsense. When same HAMAS use children and women as protective shield.., when facing ISRAEL forces it was alright by your Worthless standards? E be like say this one don dey mental...shift !!! Ozuor

do you have evidence of this, or this is your usual propaganda fed into your skvll by the MSM

Facing isreal forces with catapults, if you think there are no better solution to these other than bombing children then your worse than hitler

2 Likes

Re: Israel Bombs Greek Orthodox Church In Gaza Killing Civilians by Raskimonojendor: 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2023
IMEI:

The at least 16 Christians are the terrorists according to Righteousness 2
The righteousness dude just showed us that he is not very bright. It's not a must to comment on every thread grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Bombs Greek Orthodox Church In Gaza Killing Civilians by IMEI: 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

The righteousness dude just showed us that he is not very bright. It's not a must to comment on every thread grin

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Bombs Greek Orthodox Church In Gaza Killing Civilians by Corrections: 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2023
I wonder why Muslims suddenly started caring about Christian matters because the last time I checked muslims killed Christians including Deborah Samuel yakubu whom they killed and celebrated Publicly to show the world how much they love Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Bombs Greek Orthodox Church In Gaza Killing Civilians by Corrections: 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
IMEI:

The Church was bombed, it also led to the collapse of a building adjacent to the Church which is actually a campus of the Church that was sheltering hundreds of civilians

Even with the Wall Street Journal's pro-israel bias, they still couldn't hide it

Probably Islamic terrorists were hiding inside while using it as a shield to perpetrate their evil. The usual practise by Muslims majority countries is to use Christian minority among them as shield only to feast on them when comfortable in Jihad. Moreover, Muslims have destroyed more Churches in Nigeria and abroad than you can imagine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Bombs Greek Orthodox Church In Gaza Killing Civilians by Jeyun: 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2023
IMEI:

This is what's left of the Church

For your info, many are yet to be pulled out of the rubble

It's ironic how a preacher is siding with Jews over Christians
this is the terrorist hide out and not the church. If the terrorist like let them go and hide inside beshops bedroom and be lunching rocket,they will still not be speard they will be bomb to arches along with the beshop that gives them the room
Re: Israel Bombs Greek Orthodox Church In Gaza Killing Civilians by Pigstormentor: 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2023
You are a Thunderous Idiot...

You are asking me for proof, because your worthless bombing failed in GAZA??

See a Video of what you pigs do...

https://web.facebook.com/peaceoftruthnews/videos/816471545032264/

DEATH TO ALL HAMAS and their stupid supporters. Who keep quiet when Fulani herdsmen are killing people in NIGERIA...but will become stupid advocates , when the tide hits their preferred terrorist brethren.

Khd95:
do you have evidence of this, or this is your usual propaganda fed into your skvll by the MSM

Facing isreal forces with catapults, if you think there are no better solution to these other than bombing children then your worse than hitler

Re: Israel Bombs Greek Orthodox Church In Gaza Killing Civilians by Khd95(m): 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2023
Pigstormentor:
You are a Thunderous Idiot...

You are asking me for proof, because your worthless bombing failed in GAZA??

See a Video of what you pigs do...

https://web.facebook.com/peaceoftruthnews/videos/816471545032264/

DEATH TO ALL HAMAS and their stupid supporters. Who keep quiet when Fulani herdsmen are killing people in NIGERIA...but will become stupid advocates , when the tide hits their preferred terrorist brethren.

Re: Israel Bombs Greek Orthodox Church In Gaza Killing Civilians by Pigstormentor: 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2023
See pictures!! tell me that they are fake or photo shopped...spits

Khd95:

1 Like

Re: Israel Bombs Greek Orthodox Church In Gaza Killing Civilians by IMEI: 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2023
Jeyun:
this is the terrorist hide out and not the church. If the terrorist like let them go and hide inside beshops bedroom and be lunching rocket,they will still not be speard they will be bomb to arches along with the beshop that gives them the room

Name any group that was defeated with airstrikes alone

Israel is killing human beings without care, even you with your black heart wouldn't kill cockroaches like that
Re: Israel Bombs Greek Orthodox Church In Gaza Killing Civilians by IMEI: 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2023
Corrections:

Probably Islamic terrorists were hiding inside while using it as a shield to perpetrate their evil. The usual practise by Muslims majority countries is to use Christian minority among them as shield only to feast on them when comfortable in Jihad. Moreover, Muslims have destroyed more Churches in Nigeria and abroad than you can imagine.

There are probably more churches in Northern Nigeria than Southern Nigeria

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.middleeastmonitor.com/20191021-christian-population-in-palestine-declining-due-to-israel-occupation/amp/

Educate yourself please before you seek my engagement
Re: Israel Bombs Greek Orthodox Church In Gaza Killing Civilians by Starcrest1: 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2023
IMEI:

Name any group that was defeated with airstrikes alone

Israel is killing human beings without care, even you with your black heart wouldn't kill cockroaches like that

Isreal is killing human beings, the people that Hamas killed are rats abi? Oga take several seats.

If you use this same energy to defend Plateau and Benue people being killed by Fulani terrorists, it would be better for you but look at you now.

Isreal should level Gaza to the ground if that is what it take to put an end to Hamas. You can't leave an enemy half dead or it will resurface.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Bombs Greek Orthodox Church In Gaza Killing Civilians by IMEI: 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2023
Corrections:
I wonder why Muslims suddenly started caring about Christian matters because the last time I checked muslims killed Christians including Deborah Samuel yakubu whom they killed and celebrated Publicly to show the world how much they love Christians.

This isn't about caring about Christian matters, it's more about showing how your hate of Muslims is stronger than your love of christians

Deborah was killed after being alleged to have insulted the Prophet. I can show you evidence of the same fate befalling Muslims over the same issue

It's not because of any Christian hate

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/606656-mob-kills-man-accused-of-blasphemy-in-sokoto.html

See the link above, the man was a muslim
Re: Israel Bombs Greek Orthodox Church In Gaza Killing Civilians by IMEI: 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2023
Starcrest1:

Isreal is killing human beings, the people that Hamas killed are rats abi? Oga take several seats.

If you use this same energy to defend Plateau and Benue people being killed by Fulani terrorists, it would be better for you but look at you now.

Isreal should level Gaza to the ground if that is what it take to put an end to Hamas. You can't leave an enemy half dead or it will resurface.

If the Hamas attack justifies these attacks from israel, then Palestinians have earned the right to completely wipe out Israel due to all the deaths caused by israelis

Do you know how many Palestinians israel killed since the beginning of the year before Hamas attacked?

It's pointless pointing out herdsmen attacks to me, I don't justify unlawful killings by whoever and I'd rather attack the Government for failing to protect victims of attacks
Re: Israel Bombs Greek Orthodox Church In Gaza Killing Civilians by ThatFairGuy1: 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2023
Slave to the cursed Jews.

Righteousness2:
Another fake news from terrorists and their sympsthizers

The church in Gaza is standing
The house where terrorists hid themselves is down!

Stop believing the lies of those Nazis!
The hospital case should’ve been enough for you to finally understand the cynical usage of innocent people to advance their cause on the expense of life and truth!

Re: Israel Bombs Greek Orthodox Church In Gaza Killing Civilians by Starcrest1: 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2023
IMEI:

If the Hamas attack justifies these attacks from israel, then Palestinians have earned the right to completely wipe out Israel due to all the deaths caused by israelis

Do you know how many Palestinians israel killed since the beginning of the year before Hamas attacked?

It's pointless pointing out herdsmen attacks to me, I don't justify unlawful killings by whoever and I'd rather attack the Government for failing to protect victims of attacks

Lols you don't know what you are saying. Who has been firing missiles from Gaza to Israeli cities, do you know what would have happened to Isreal without the Iron dome?

Do you know that Palestine would have ceased to exist if Israel fires back the same amount of missiles to them.?

Isreal is even trying to obey the rules of engagement by asking civilians to leave before they attack. Have you seen Hamas doing the same? Rather they attack and kill both civilians and military.

But then Isreal can never totally avoid the death of civilians because Hamas mixes with them.

God knows if anyone touches even one child of mine I'll eliminate his entire family. People should bear the consequences of their actions.

1 Like

Re: Israel Bombs Greek Orthodox Church In Gaza Killing Civilians by Corrections: 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2023
IMEI:

This isn't about caring about Christian matters, it's more about showing how your hate of Muslims is stronger than your love of christians

Deborah was killed after being alleged to have insulted the Prophet. I can show you evidence of the same fate befalling Muslims over the same issue

It's not because of any Christian hate

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/606656-mob-kills-man-accused-of-blasphemy-in-sokoto.html

See the link above, the man was a muslim

Wow for the bolded!!! Your type jubilated and celebrated it. You should be ashamed of this your statement.

The world is not surprised of this your statement because an average Muslim is proud of it.

Read your statement again and tell from it who hates who?

Your reply is not making sense at all!!!
Re: Israel Bombs Greek Orthodox Church In Gaza Killing Civilians by IMEI: 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2023
Corrections:

Wow for the bolded!!! Your type jubilated and celebrated it. You should be ashamed of this your statement.

Read your statement again and tell from it who hates who?

Your reply is not making sense at all!!!

So stating what happened is akin to me celebrating it?

Does the link I posted prove that her killing wasn't due to christian hate or not?
Re: Israel Bombs Greek Orthodox Church In Gaza Killing Civilians by IMEI: 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2023
Starcrest1:

Lols you don't know what you are saying. Who has been firing missiles from Gaza to Israeli cities, do you know what would have happened to Isreal without the Iron dome?

Do you know that Palestine would have ceased to exist if Israel fires back the same amount of missiles to them.?

Isreal is even trying to obey the rules of engagement by asking civilians to leave before they attack. Have you seen Hamas doing the same? Rather they attack and kill both civilians and military.

But then Isreal can never totally avoid the death of civilians because Hamas mixes with them.

God knows if anyone touches even one child of mine I'll eliminate his entire family. People should bear the consequences of their actions.

Do you recognize that there's an israeli occupation of Palestine or not?
Re: Israel Bombs Greek Orthodox Church In Gaza Killing Civilians by Corrections: 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
IMEI:

So stating what happened is akin to me celebrating it?

Does the link I posted prove that her killing wasn't due to christian hate or not?

Yet again, your reply is not making any sense.....

Ko soro gidi lenu re Lati so.....

If you like post all the picture of Israel bombing the Church just know it that they are far better than Muslims and Islam and Christians will always love Israel .........fact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Bombs Greek Orthodox Church In Gaza Killing Civilians by IMEI: 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2023
Corrections:

Yet again, your reply is not making any sense.....

Ko soro gidi lenu re Lati so.....

If you like post all the picture of Israel bombing the Church just know it that they are far better than Muslims and Islam and Christians will always love Israel .........fact

May the fate of Palestinian Christians at the hands of jews befall you too
Re: Israel Bombs Greek Orthodox Church In Gaza Killing Civilians by motayoayinde: 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2023
Why hasn't the mods put this onto the front page?

Since yesterday

Because it'll put their darling terrorists in a bad light.

Unjust mods
Re: Israel Bombs Greek Orthodox Church In Gaza Killing Civilians by Corrections: 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2023
IMEI:

May the fate of Palestinian Christians at the hands of jews befall you too

The joke is directly much on you!!!!

The joke is directly much on you!!!!

It is a known fact around the world that Muslims use minority Christians among them as a shield in crisis like this only to feast on them in the name of jihads when they are comfortable.

So you and your Muslim people should stop acting like you love Christians. The truth is that you hate them with Passion.

Re: Israel Bombs Greek Orthodox Church In Gaza Killing Civilians by compton11(m): 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2023
Rahkman:
You guys killed Deborah in cold blood and expect Christians to support Palestine over isreal,you are wasting ur time you nairaland Muslims are becoming delusional as the day goes by,no Christian will ever support any Muslim over any religion be it Buddhism Hindu or whatever
and the one that killed pregnant harira and her four kids?
Re: Israel Bombs Greek Orthodox Church In Gaza Killing Civilians by IMEI: 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
Rahkman:
You guys killed Deborah in cold blood and expect Christians to support Palestine over isreal,you are wasting ur time you nairaland Muslims are becoming delusional as the day goes by,no Christian will ever support any Muslim over any religion be it Buddhism Hindu or whatever

So if Deborah wasn't killed you'd have supported Palestine?

I'm not asking you to support any Muslim, I'm questioning why you support jews over your fellow Christians in Palestine

AND

Showing the stupidity in doing that for all to see

Shikenan
Re: Israel Bombs Greek Orthodox Church In Gaza Killing Civilians by IMEI: 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
motayoayinde:
Why hasn't the mods put this onto the front page?

Since yesterday

Because it'll put their darling terrorists in a bad light.

Unjust mods

cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures: Obama And His Team Watched The Raid Of Osama Live From White House / This Is The Reason Why President Trump Killed Soleimani. (VIDEO) Justified? / Ghana Is Not Ranked 3rd In 2019 CPI; Ignore Fake Reports - Transparency Int'l

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.