Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

God Of Chosen Changes AS genotype to AA. 5 Children Granted Scholarship. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Of Chosen Changes AS genotype to AA. 5 Children Granted Scholarship. (143 Views)

Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen / "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady / Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Of Chosen Changes AS genotype to AA. 5 Children Granted Scholarship. by Gospelpreacher1: 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2023
[quote]GOD of CHOSEN IN ACTION: AS GENOTYPE TURNS TO AA. SCHOLARSHIP GRANTED TO HIS FIVE KIDS

Bro Patrick Samuel residing in taraba state came to testify of the Miraculous wonders of the GOD of CHOSEN in his life and Family.

According to him, his genotype used to be AS. But after an Encounter with the Great GOD of CHOSEN, he is a different peson. Today his genotype is AA.

He also testified to the wonders of the GOD of CHOSEN in his family. He has 5 kids. By the wonders of the GOD of CHOSEN, his 5 kids are under a scholarship in the best private school in his state of resident.

Only GOD can do this.

The GOD of CHOSEN is so great.

Come to meet with the GOD of CHOSEN! You are Guaranteed an unforgettable Encounter that will change your life forever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB4WkD1Hm2U?si=6bZr5T62234hwl_P

Re: God Of Chosen Changes AS genotype to AA. 5 Children Granted Scholarship. by isan(m): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
All of you dey mad

6 Likes

Re: God Of Chosen Changes AS genotype to AA. 5 Children Granted Scholarship. by ahnie: 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2023
I m a Christian,but sometimes I don't know what to believe anymore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Of Chosen Changes AS genotype to AA. 5 Children Granted Scholarship. by Tallesty1(m): 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2023
Na that their sticker wey no dey allow cooking gas finish I dey find like this.

3 Likes

Re: God Of Chosen Changes AS genotype to AA. 5 Children Granted Scholarship. by kestolove95(m): 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2023
What a god of chosen
Re: God Of Chosen Changes AS genotype to AA. 5 Children Granted Scholarship. by Michael547(m): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
ahnie:
I m a Christian,but sometimes I don't know what to believe anymore.
Believe the truth in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: God Of Chosen Changes AS genotype to AA. 5 Children Granted Scholarship. by inforesource: 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2023
isan:
All of you dey mad
Why did you say so? If someone else come out and say, he/she cut off somebody's head for ritual and power, will you believe?

(1) (Reply)

Islam Stopped Africa From Becoming The World Super Power / 3 Women, 4 Miracles, 1 Holy Spirit Part 1 / Is Roman Catholicism Comparing Mary To God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.