Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios (18422 Views)

How To Become A Google Adsence Premium User / Adding A Group Chat To Your Website / Adding Payment Method In Facebook - Not Going Through (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by Emperor5(m): 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
What Islam practice is not far from terrorism.
Imagine some idiot in Nigeria celebrated Hamas when they first fire missile to Israel.
Today reverse is the case, now I have beginning to understand that we are just sharing country with vampire, and with this there believe the issue of insecurity will Never end.
Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by TheKingsmann(m): 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:
Why should instagram apologize?

Are palestines not terrorists?

They should add the tag to Shettima IG page
You are very stupid, are all Palestinians Muslims? idiot.

1 Like

Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by AdamuKD: 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
grin
Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by Toluwanise247(m): 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
Are they not ….
Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by PoliticalChinex(m): 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
BUT THEY ARE ALL TERRORISTS
Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by spiSeyi: 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2023
Too bad embarassed Palestinians are not terrorists, Hamas and its militants are the bad eggs. Just like tagging Nigerian terrorists because they have Boko, UGM, killer herdsmen, and bandits. Palestinians are nice, hospitable, and more welcoming to Christians than the Jews. May peace reign in Israel and Palestine because they are brothers from the same father (Abraham) and Mother (Sarah)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by Bintasukai: 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:

Idiot, you are here again. Israel that entered as refugee have now taken over the land. I know this is what your people want to do in Lagos which is why Kwara concerns you so much. You will first start from no man’s land. Then one day claim it is Igbo land. Even your bigotry is of the stupid type.

1 Like

Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by AcMilano1(m): 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:

The chief town crier aka Nigeria wailers. How many thread have you wail today? 4years wailing ll not help your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by Bigchristo: 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-67169228?
All these media are controlled by the government of those countries claiming to represent the interests of their gullible citizens and some of their ass lickers tagging an entire nation terrorist, meanwhile they’re the real terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by Bintasukai: 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2023
AcMilano1:

The chief town crier aka Nigeria wailers. How many thread have you wail today? 4years wailing ll not help your life

Don’t mind the idiot
Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by Bintasukai: 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:

If Muslims are terrorists then Christian’s are thieves and land grabbers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by 1Sharon(f): 7:18pm On Oct 20, 2023
Lol.
Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by Xhuntra: 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
Higherthan:
They for don add obby and his boys too alongside the terrorists.
Obby the owner of IPOB and UGM....
Agulu fraudster

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise nlfpmod oam4j
Rule 1
Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by UrPapa: 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2023
Devotee1:
Call a spade a spade, they are terrorists abeg.
Smiles
I’m sore you’re not even a Christian, you’re just a fanatic
You’ll do worse that those terrorist you’re calling out with this level of toxicity you’re exhibiting
Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by HeroicMeastro: 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2023
Devotee1:
Call a spade a spade, they are terrorists abeg.
Your parents are drunkard + prostitute and you are a bastard son of a bìtch, FOOL!
Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by DeepSight(m): 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2023
Delight3:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family

Will you stop this?

Seun, nlfpmod

3 Likes

Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by HeroicMeastro: 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:

Your parents are drunkard + prostitute and you are a bastard son of a bìtch, FOOL!
Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2023
It takes a wise man noting to apologize,even when he is right
Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by HeroicMeastro: 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Know this and know peace.

Every Serious Muslim is a Potential Terrorist
Every Moderate Muslim is a Terrorist Supporter
Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by Reliable912: 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2023
tongue
Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by HeroicMeastro: 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2023
Galaticos444:
Is only a violent or a terrorist religion that will reward terrorist, suicide bombers with paradise or 72virgins undecided
Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by apache22b: 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2023
How much do you really need

Delight3:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by Galaticos444: 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

lol but I didn't mention d name of any religion naaa so is ur religion guilty as charged? grin

3 Likes

Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2023
Why? For calling a spade a spade?

1 Like

Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by 99thEnemy(m): 7:45pm On Oct 20, 2023
Even 'AI and Machine learning' can tell. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by twilliamx(m): 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2023
Delight3:

Acct num with faith
G.TBank

You have been on this gig for years, why dont you beg for work. Don't you want your life to improve?

1 Like

Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by Wizuman: 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2023
Zuckerberg is Jew
Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by oluwaseyi0: 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2023
Galaticos444:
Is only a violent or a terrorist religion that will reward terrorist, suicide bombers with paradise or 72virgins undecided

I wonder what they will reward female terrorist with

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by Olichoke: 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2023
Every Muslim is a terrorist. Argue with your ancestors
Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by Olichoke: 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

I wonder what they will reward female terrorist with

Funny 🤣
Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by ekitimanalways(m): 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2023
TheKing4040:
It may be a bug issue or not ,but i don't think Instagram should apologize over anything though, most Palestinians are truly terrorist and i hate terrorist,they can all deactivate their Instagram accounts and mobilize themselves and create a social media platform where all terrorist can come together and air their terror views..
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Embed Google Ads In My Smf Forum / Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites / Blogging Advice For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.