Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,824 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios (18421 Views)

How To Become A Google Adsence Premium User / Adding A Group Chat To Your Website / Adding Payment Method In Facebook - Not Going Through (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by Blazebond(m): 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:
Why should instagram apologize?

Are palestines not terrorists?

They should add the tag to Shettima IG page

This guy is a fucking retard,he lives for reactions to his stupid comments and the admins aint doing anything about it.

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by Afonja007: 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2023
they want all jews to die yet they are using facebook owned by a jewish?imagine igbos praying for earthqauke to occur in lagos or abuja no be die be dat?well arabs can drink

1 Like

Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by Jeyun: 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2023
Higherthan:
They for don add obby and his boys too alongside the terrorists.
Obby the owner of IPOB and UGM....
Agulu fraudster
and remove shittima and Tinubu certificate forger boys Boko Haram and OPC abi
Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by Menclothing: 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2023
Lolz
Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by Xhuntra: 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
Higherthan:

Hypocrites you no report the person wey dey mention tinubu and shetimma..

I only report people I want to. U can report those ones, I no hold u
Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by Lovenorth: 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:

Was Jesus a terrorist that they killed him?

1 Like

Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by Theweekend: 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2023
I dedicate JERUSALEMA by nomcebo to IDF great jam
Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by Higherthan: 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
Xhuntra:

I only report people I want to. U can report those ones, I no hold u
ok, you don report me, nothing happened 😂😆
Typical life of Obi supporters..... always laboring in vain grin cheesy OSU 🐷🐖🐽
Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by stewiepeter: 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2023
Devotee1:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family
This is a scammer don’t send anything to him. He is a man, he creates accounts to beg for money.

1 Like

Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by CursedOsuPigs: 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:

You're right. Because IPOB are terrorists, Igbos are also terrorists. In fact Nairaland should officially tag all Igbos terrorists.

What is good for Hamas/Palestinians is also good for IPOB/Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by Sprints3: 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:

you are a fool..

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by theforemost: 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2023
We know who a terrorist is; anyone fighting for freedom from oppressionike does Niger Republic, is a terrorist
Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by Aomial: 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by Procashtips(m): 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2023
Free world indeed.

The Caucasian race believe they are the alpha and omega.

They see the rest of the races as inferior and believes everyone must live according to their truth.

They preach freedom but act otherwise.
They preach democracy but act autocratic.

Their way or the high way

Have a different view, get labeled and cancelled

1 Like

Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by Dadimendino: 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2023
What do you expect from a US company.

United States if you don't align with them they'll call you terrorist. Mandela was labeled a terrorist but when he came out of jail and became their puppet they changed it to a 'freedom fighter'

US and NATO are the real terrorist! They armed a rebel group in Syria and Yemen against their own government. This lead to millions of death including women & children. They killed millions in Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan. High percentage of women and children were killed and there was massive destruction too. Libya was a very stable country with one of the best economy in the world but these vampires invaded the country and brought it down. They made away with their gold reserves. Unquantifiable amount of crude oil was shipped from Iraq.

Israelis were once a refugees from Europe that came to settle in Palestine but started growing militarily as a result of US constant military aids and started grabbing their lands and building apartheid walls and killing them.

Death to US, NATO and Israel! They're the real terrorist terrorising the defenceless. They cannot face North Korea, they cannot face Russia, they cannot face Iran but these cowards always show strength on weak military or militaryless country like Palestine, Iraq, Libya etc
Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by Moniya4Real(m): 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2023
I agree they are but the definition of a terrorist applies to anyone/country. The west, Russia etc all indulge in one form of terrorism or the other. so therefore, they are all terrorists.

TheKing4040:
It may be a bug issue or not ,but i don't think Instagram should apologize over anything though, most Palestinians are truly terrorist and i hate terrorist,they can all deactivate their Instagram accounts and mobilize themselves and create a social media platform where all terrorist can come together and air their terror views..
Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by abbaashiru(m): 1:06am On Oct 21, 2023
Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by Yankee101: 1:42am On Oct 21, 2023
Zuckerberg is Jewish
Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by biina: 2:15am On Oct 21, 2023
Taylor94:

People like you are the source of what is wrong with the world undecided
Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by Mikyle: 6:40am On Oct 21, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Know this and know peace.

Every Serious Muslim is a Potential Terrorist
Every Moderate Muslim is a Terrorist Supporter
What is every serious Christian then? IPOB
And
What is every moderate Christian? UGM
i think that's cool by you
Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by liasmiram2567: 11:04am On Oct 21, 2023
Taylor94:

According your foolish logic tainted by hatred All Igbos are drug pushers and All Nigerians are fraudulents and All Isrealis are killers and land grabbers.
Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by Samuel3233(m): 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2023
Okay
Re: Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios by kafeii123: 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2023
I believe if the insult was intended...the terrorist tag will be showing directly on all islamic posters and commenters...not hidden somewhere where you will have to click...in order to find it..

Secondly...I think The Zuckerbergs are actually Jewish themselves....that might be why they are trying to rope him into the issue DOA tho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Embed Google Ads In My Smf Forum / Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites / Blogging Advice For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.