Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. (24690 Views)

US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza / Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids / Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by codedguy1(m): 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2023
Krismas:
grin See fool. Israel go beg beg tire dis time around grin If Israeli bombs no kill Palestinians den na hunger go still kill dem or lack of hospital. All die na die. Israel have been killing dem slowly for 56yrs! So make everything kuku cast. If u want Hamas to clear ur doubt about their determination, go put urself in front of their missile grin make u and Israel die throwway like cockroach. God punish u punish Israel for hell fire

Its obvious your mumuness is heredictory. Israel killing who exactly, people that have it in their charter that they want all Jews dead is who you are supporting.

Hama's doesn't need to clear my doubt, Israel is clearing their doubts now as we speak. All their commanders are dead or dead men walking.

Coward like you, go gaza go help them catch bomb na.
Ode grin grin
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by lexy2014: 11:03pm On Oct 20, 2023
Krismas:
grin So e dey pain? Israel has been holding 2million civilian Palestinians hostage for 16yrs u no cough! Palestinian take just 200 Israel u dey preach? Una mumu no be here!

that isnt what I asked....why is HAMAS holding 200 civilians hostage?
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by ThatCEO: 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
Krismas:
grin Jesus Christ! Guy u are twisted! Why do u think Mandela was arrested in South Africa? Why do u think he spent 20yrs in jail? And who told u Palestinians are not suffering than South Africa under apartheid? For 8yrs Ukraine killed and Maimed Russian members of their population in Donbas, where were u den? Russia is fighting back u dey preach? Den becos Hamas has no weapons is why dey will sit and watch Israel kill 2million Palestinians slowly abi? Thunder fire u fire Israel. Just watch, Israeli must hear am hot dis time around

You can quote or reference whatever you want in history. But you have gone to war with sticks when you opponent is holding a gun.

Isreal fought and won 6 Arab countries at the same time before, I reckon they are even better fighters than America. Anybody is free to join d war.

The Jews have been in existence 1400 before Jesus Christ n Christianity and 2000 years before prophet Muhammad n Islam. The Quran mentioned Isreal 60 times, not even once did the holy book mentioned Palestine.

Yet, in all of the middle East, all of you claim that somehow, the jews, a 4000 year old civilisation doesn't own even a plot of land in that region. Maybe the Isreali built their castles in the sky then.

You can rant all you want, but every member of Hamas will be hunted down including all of them currently in exile. The last time Palestine killed Isreali Olympic athletes, wetin their eyes see, Na for hell dem go talk am.

In all these, I condemn the civilian casualties on both ends.

But feel free to stay online and talk, while leaving Palestine to their fate.
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by Dadimendino: 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
Krismas:
grin See fool. Israel go beg beg tire dis time around grin If Israeli bombs no kill Palestinians den na hunger go still kill dem or lack of hospital. All die na die. Israel have been killing dem slowly for 56yrs! So make everything kuku cast. If u want Hamas to clear ur doubt about their determination, go put urself in front of their missile grin make u and Israel die throwway like cockroach. God punish u punish Israel for hell fire

Nice one bro 👍 you dey give them back to back woto woto. All these Israeli worshippers.. Israel bomb a historical church today. They all turned a blind eye to that. The hospital bombed by IDF was run and controlled by Catholic church. These lots see nothing wrong in all what the Zionist entity are doing. They see them as their god. They see those motherfuckers as 'God's people'.

Go to Israel and preach openly as a Christian and see if you'll be spared

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by Princewill1(m): 11:25pm On Oct 20, 2023
ThatCEO:

Whether Hamas was right to kill 1300 people is up for debate depending on which side you stand.

But whether Hamas can go to war with AK47 and rocket launchers against a country that has 50 F35 jets is one of the most stupid things in history. You people must really think Isreal spend billions on hardware for decoration.

The media is biased but you shd thank that same biased media because if this was 30 years ago with lesser media coverage...South Africa saw 10x that oppression but they didn't gang up to kill 1000 whites at night, they used peace n resistance.

I am surprised Nigerians have not gone out to protest n burn a few Isreali flags. It seems the Nigerian public, after several years of pepper from Boko boys have finally decided to separate religion from terrorism.

By the way, Ukraine did not go and kill 1,300 Russians. If they have tried something that inhumane...Lemme not type what I will suggest Putin do to them.

I can't convince you, and feel bro, support whoever you want but I guarantee you, 50 years from now, long after Netanyahu has died, Mossad will still be going after the last remnant of Hamas that orchestrated this attack. Write that down.
Newton 3rd Law of motion states that "for every action in nature there is an equal and opposite reaction"

Palestine-Israel conflict didn't start with Hamas killing 1300 people.

Israel killing of Palestinens started from May 15, 1948 and continued till this day. Over one million of Palestinens has killed by Israelis and thousands has been imprisoned without trial. What is 1300 compare to what Palestinians has lost over the years including their land.

The Western media you are following won't tell you this because I know that if you're truly aware of the history of the conflict, you won't bother to mention that Israel lost 1,300 as a big deal.

Lastly, Taliban chased US and NATO with all their armor away from Afghanistan with only AK and RPG. Check history, wars are won by who has the best strategy and determination not by has the biggest armor.
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by Krismas(m): 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2023
ThatCEO:

You can quote or reference whatever you want in history. But you have gone to war with sticks when you opponent is holding a gun.

Isreal fought and won 6 Arab countries at the same time before, I reckon they are even better fighters than America. Anybody is free to join d war.

The Jews have been in existence 1400 before Jesus Christ n Christianity and 2000 years before prophet Muhammad n Islam. The Quran mentioned Isreal 60 times, not even once did the holy book mentioned Palestine.

Yet, in all of the middle East, all of you claim that somehow, the jews, a 4000 year old civilisation doesn't own even a plot of land in that region. Maybe the Isreali built their castles in the sky then.

You can rant all you want, but every member of Hamas will be hunted down including all of them currently in exile. The last time Palestine killed Isreali Olympic athletes, wetin their eyes see, Na for hell dem go talk am.

In all these, I condemn the civilian casualties on both ends.

But feel free to stay online and talk, while leaving Palestine to their fate.
grin Oga 4get ur mumu preaching! Na with ordinary stick and broom Hisbollah drive Israel out of Lebanon! You have to make use of wot u have! Israel beating Arabs in 6days na scam! All Israel wars they were massively help by British forces. Go check declassified MI6 files on the wars and stop talking like SIMP! As for Jews, why not ask them, which tribe are they? Jesus was of the tribe of Judah, wot tribe is Benjamin Natanyahu? They are all fake Jews. They are just European migrants brought to the region to help France infiltrate Egypt, to help Britain overthrow Ottoman Empire and to help America continue to control and manipulate Arab oil rich states in the area. These Jews don’t own an inch of any land in Palestine. For Hamas, so far so good, they are doing excellently well. Thunder fire Israel
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by Krismas(m): 11:46pm On Oct 20, 2023
codedguy1:

Its obvious your mumuness is heredictory. Israel killing who exactly, people that have it in their charter that they want all Jews dead is who you are supporting.

Hama's doesn't need to clear my doubt, Israel is clearing their doubts now as we speak. All their commanders are dead or dead men walking.

Coward like you, go gaza go help them catch bomb na.
Ode grin grin
grin He-goat! Na u need go try see wether Hamas missiles dey kill Israel grin U need to use ur body test one of those missiles! Idiot talking nonsense! How can Palestinians kill all Jews wen they don’t have a standing army? They don’t even have right to buy weapons! U believe all the Israeli lies that such people are a security risk to the 11th strongest military in the world? Na mumu go kill u die! Na God go forsake u and Israel.
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:47pm On Oct 20, 2023
Krismas:
grin Ur mugu don mature. Weldone dere! Don’t forget so far na israel dey beg make Hamas release hostage! They use Qatar for their begi-begi runs. Hamas no send Israel. Rockets are still flying into Israel, alaye leave talk do ur worst.

Wey rey talk sey na Israel dey beg them. cheesy grin 😂🤣

You be clo wn aswear.

Only Hamas don talk say if Israel no stop Dem go dey kill the hostage on air/live, only them by themselves arrange set up fake hospital attack, only them still release two hostages.

No worry, na small small, them go know wetin hit them.
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:48pm On Oct 20, 2023
Dadimendino:

Nice one bro 👍 you dey give them back to back woto woto. All these Israeli worshippers.. Israel bomb a historical church today. They all turned a blind eye to that. The hospital bombed by IDF was run and controlled by Catholic church. These lots see nothing wrong in all what the Zionist entity are doing. They see them as their god. They see those motherfuckers as 'God's people'.

Go to Israel and preach openly as a Christian and see if you'll be spared

Olodo

It's. Baptist Anglican church hospital.

Isikomkom
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by Krismas(m): 12:02am On Oct 21, 2023
Ii
AllDModsAreMaad:

Wey rey talk sey na Israel dey beg them. cheesy grin 😂🤣

You be clo wn aswear.

Only Hamas don talk say if Israel no stop Dem go dey kill the hostage on air/live, only them by themselves arrange set up fake hospital attack, only them still release two hostages.

No worry, na small small, them go know wetin hit them.
grin Village people dey on u, I swear! Check the post cover, Qatar dey help Israel beg, so dey release 2. Due to d bombing some don die among dem. As for the hospital, bombing and casualties figure never clear. But u don already believe Israel grin SIMP! I sure u take Covid19 injection. U were not there, so talk small small. The incident is disputed. God go punish Israel if dem stop. Nobody send dem. Fact!
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by codedguy1(m): 12:03am On Oct 21, 2023
Krismas:
grin He-goat! Na u need go try see wether Hamas missiles dey kill Israel grin U need to use ur body test one of those missiles! Idiot talking nonsense! How can Palestinians kill all Jews wen they don’t have a standing army? They don’t even have right to buy weapons! U believe all the Israeli lies that such people are a security risk to the 11th strongest military in the world? Na mumu go kill u die! Na God go forsake u and Israel.

A foolish fool like you can never understand because of the inherent moronic traits you got from your ancestors just like the useless hamas terrorist who are stupid enough to just go wake up the 11th strongest army in the world( your words) when they don't have backing or weapons to fight.

The imbecility you are proudly exhibiting on a public forum only shows how miserable your generation has been grin
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by ThatCEO: 12:06am On Oct 21, 2023
Krismas:
grin Oga 4get ur mumu preaching! Na with ordinary stick and broom Hisbollah drive Israel out of Lebanon! You have to make use of wot u have! Israel beating Arabs in 6days na scam! All Israel wars they were massively help by British forces. Go check declassified MI6 files on the wars and stop talking like SIMP! As for Jews, why not ask them, which tribe are they? Jesus was of the tribe of Judah, wot tribe is Benjamin Natanyahu? They are all fake Jews. They are just European migrants brought to the region to help France infiltrate Egypt, to help Britain overthrow Ottoman Empire and to help America continue to control and manipulate Arab oil rich states in the area. These Jews don’t own an inch of any land in Palestine. For Hamas, so far so good, they are doing excellently well. Thunder fire Israel

If you Isreal are fake Jews, I agree, but show me d lands of d real Jews in d whole of the middle East.

Since you said Hamas is doing excellently well, then I don't understand why you are looking for sympathy. Let them fight.
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by Krismas(m): 12:08am On Oct 21, 2023
lexy2014:

that isnt what I asked....why is HAMAS holding 200 civilians hostage?
grin Hostage taking is part of psychological warfare. Some of those hostages are even Israeli soldiers. In war u take prisoners na! Abi wot wrong with u sef?
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by shegoon: 12:09am On Oct 21, 2023
Oga no be Christian and muslim, it is jews and arab, don't create confusion here and cause religion violence abeg
God1000:
Good, they should release all the hostages to their families and Israel should stop bombing Gaza as well.

We need to stop vilifying and demonizing each other, nobody is subhuman, christian or Muslim

Both sides have committed serious atrocities, it won't be fair to blame one side

Palestinians should have their own country, though it appears like a pipedream now going by the current reality, but violence isn't the way to go

Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by Emyogalanya: 12:11am On Oct 21, 2023
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Bro, When hitler wanted to wipe out the Jews, Palestine accepted them. This matter don dey ground since more than 70 years.

But I no foh, many centuries ago when the Jews were being oppressed by the pharaoh, God sent Moses to save them, Very rugged servants and savants of Allah alike to moses will save Palestine from the jews when it is time.

Wetin no surprise me pass be say Jew Men Assiciation of Nigeria no gree stand with Palestine.
Lies . Terrorist will always stand with terrorist. If you like keep waiting for nig jew to join you. Na you go Tire
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by Emyogalanya: 12:13am On Oct 21, 2023
SonofGod231:
I'm sorry for meddling. They're inter-related. Gudnite
jews are more related to arabs/muslims . Be guided
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by Krismas(m): 12:16am On Oct 21, 2023
ThatCEO:

If you Isreal are fake Jews, I agree, but show me d lands of d real Jews in d whole of the middle East.

Since you said Hamas is doing excellently well, then I don't understand why you are looking for sympathy. Let them fight.
grin Thunder fire u! Nobody is looking for sympathy! The war go serious, for real. Den u will believe say not like b4. Thunder must fire Israel. Then go to Jerusalem, u will still see the mark of the old wall of Jerusalem on the ground. But guess what, Jerusalem today is like 8-times the size of that of the Bible grin These fake Jews just pick any plot of land and call it Jerusalem so dat simps like u will argue Jerusalem Is for Jews na, it’s in the Bible na! U have been scammed by these Jews.
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by Krismas(m): 12:34am On Oct 21, 2023
codedguy1:

A foolish fool like you can never understand because of the inherent moronic traits you got from your ancestors just like the useless hamas terrorist who are stupid enough to just go wake up the 11th strongest army in the world( your words) when they don't have backing or weapons to fight.

The imbecility you are proudly exhibiting on a public forum only shows how miserable your generation has been grin
grin U be mental cripple grin Becos Israel na 11th strongest army is why u let dem lockdown on you for 16yrs without any form of resistance? Covid lockdown alone, didn’t u tire? Talkless of 16yrs of such! Then the same stupid Jews can walk up to ur house in West Bank and break down and build there own ontop and nothing will happen cos Britain and France are their SETTLEMENT BUILDING CONTRACTORS! Mumu like u will call Hamas terrorist for standing up against Israel who treats ur people as though they are not alive. Thunder fire u again and again. May God punish Israel rapidly in Jesus name!
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by Somilat: 2:11am On Oct 21, 2023
Krismas:
grin Hostage taking is part of psychological warfare.
I just want to point out west moved toward shooting hostages and hostage takers in local events. It's better to kill hostages in advance, except in edge cases unless they're high value.
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by akilo1: 2:53am On Oct 21, 2023
Ban islam then we go have peace
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by 4KNGOATS(m): 2:59am On Oct 21, 2023
DaTruths:
Who cares.. Israel should kill any crawling thing in that Gaza, they are all Terrorists.
Extremist sited
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by 4KNGOATS(m): 3:09am On Oct 21, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WigpquxZvY?si=E5vNKLVyRBb-o6Py

https://news.sky.com/story/israel-hamas-war-live-updates-gaza-latest-sky-news-blog-12978800

All these misfortunes clearly depicts the reality of God's words sent through His holy prophets that "at the the end of time the living shall be subjected to different tribulations" May God helped us all
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by Fuckyoumod: 3:31am On Oct 21, 2023
misreal:
They seem to be trying really hard to gain public sympathy.
public sympathy died the day they enter Israel unprovoked and slaughtered innocent civilians, children, men and women.

That is terrorism and the world frowns at things like that, excerpt the Muslim world that celebrate, support, finance and empowers terrorism.

Hamas should be death with like Isis.
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by PepeXKermit: 4:35am On Oct 21, 2023
rinzaugustine:
You don’t mess with Israel because they don’t forgive or forget terror on their soil and they don’t read the New Testament. They read Old Testament which is patterned after mosaic laws of an eye for an eye. Na Israelis calm German people body, after waging WW1, Germans waged another war against the world- WW2 but their greatest undoing was killing jews. A lot of youngsters supporting Palestine today have never heard of the most powerful secret intelligence agency in the world which is Israeli mossad Aliya bet’. They smuggled out more than 6m jews from Europe to America during the world war and today they control most of the big businesses in US. Mossad went further to track, bring to trial and had sentenced to death all hitler’s henchman who participated in Jewish genocide, the last being Adolph heischmac who was tracked to Argentina inspite of the fact he did plastic surgery that changed his face, was tried in Nuremberg and executed courtesy of mossad - Go and read night the novel that won Elie Wiesel Nobel prize in literature for non fiction. During the 1973 Olympics Palestines killed almost the entire Jewish team but Israel mossad put together one of the deadliest strike forces ever known in human history led by Abner Levi. The Palestines that did the killings were all mowed down one after the other. They were killed all over Europe. One became an ambassador in Germany and was killed by a telephone bomb- the last one ran to an Arab country and they gave him the highest security in the country to avoid dying that was around 1975 but Abner and his men was able to break the immigration, country and hotel security to get him- they just told him “Munich 72” and he started crying before Abner killed him with a silencer gun- read the black September a non fiction which also have a movie adaptation that won the academy awards. In 1977 Idi Amin kept boasting he will deal with Jews that when the Palestines hijacked an Airplane going from Tel Aviv to London no nation in Middle East agreed to allow them land when they heard they were Jewish hostages but the foolish Amin agreed to allow them land in Uganda. Mossad coordinated a rescue mission never seen any where in the world- headed by Colonel Joseph Netanyahu- elder brother to the current prime minister Benjamin who was also part of the squad . They rescued the entire Israeli hostages of more than 200 people but Joseph was shot at the back by a dying Ugandan soldier and eventually died in Israel- Read the Non fictional book “Raid at Entebbe” which also has an award winning movie adaptation , that time they called themselves PLO while today they call themselves hamas so Israelis are not a stranger to these kind of crises

rubbish talk... tell that to Hitler when he exterminated them like chicken and they could not do anything. If not for western backing, Israel will have a hard time in the world.
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by AntiChristian: 5:20am On Oct 21, 2023
lexy2014:
that is not what I asked you. but Afghanistan had the same west and weaponry to rely on. how were they not able to withstand a ragtag Taliban?

Afghanistan didn't have the west!

It was the west who had Afghanistan!
They gave them weaponry so far as they can control your resources! Afghanistan has no Jewish world order backbone like Israel!

You will never understand that Afghanistan is not Israel!

The way USA treats others they don't treat Israel is such way!
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by MaksLove: 6:01am On Oct 21, 2023
God1000:
Good, they should release all the hostages to their families and Israel should stop bombing Gaza as well.

We need to stop vilifying and demonizing each other, nobody is subhuman, christian or Muslim

Both sides have committed serious atrocities, it won't be fair to blame one side

Palestinians should have their own country, though it appears like a pipedream now going by the current reality, but violence isn't the way to go

Fight amongst these people can never stop. God said in the scriptures that all neighbouring cities will keep fighting the Israelites. It will never know peace. The only luck they have is that they are supported by world powers so have more weapons than the Palestinian.
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by lexy2014: 6:56am On Oct 21, 2023
AntiChristian:

Afghanistan didn't have the west!

It was the west who had Afghanistan!
They gave them weaponry so far as they can control your resources! Afghanistan has no Jewish world order backbone like Israel!

You will never understand that Afghanistan is not Israel!

The way USA treats others they don't treat Israel is such way!

pls read the question again...Afghanistan had the same west and weaponry to rely on. how were they not able to withstand a ragtag Taliban?

NB: take note of the highlighted
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by Krismas(m): 7:03am On Oct 21, 2023
Somilat:

I just want to point out west moved toward shooting hostages and hostage takers in local events. It's better to kill hostages in advance, except in edge cases unless they're high value.

grin The number one reason Hamas initiated the attack against Israel is to bring the Israeli/Palestinian conflict to the front bumper. To refocus world attention on the conflict. U will agree with me that you and I won’t be having this conversation if the attack hadn’t been carried out. So, hostage taking is equally another avenue to sensationalize the event, feed the gossip mill, get families of the hostages begging their government to do all it takes to bring back their loved ones and many times, it has served as a means of facilitating prisoner exchange. There are many Palestinians rotting away in Israeli jails. A prisoner exchange is sometimes the only way to secure releases!
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by lexy2014: 7:08am On Oct 21, 2023
Princewill1:
The reason why Nigerian Christians have been brainwashed to see a "humanitarian crisis" as a "religious war" is because the farcist Zionists are in charge of global media houses.

The international news on TV stations, Radio stations and Newspapers pages in Nigeria are just an echo of the Western media outlets.

Same media that said Ukrainians are "brave and patriotic", called Palestinians "terrorists" for doing exactly same thing.

Just two days ago, Columbia a majority Catholic Christian country expelled the Israeli Ambassador in Columbia over war crimes going on in Gaza. Are Nigerian Christians dumb or just heartless?

I don't belong to any religion. I just hate hypocrisy and injustice metted to defenseless people of Palestine.

how does your screenshot relate to what you have said?

is it Nigerian Christians that in charge of the media that u are angry with?
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by lexy2014: 7:11am On Oct 21, 2023
Krismas:
grin Hostage taking is part of psychological warfare. Some of those hostages are even Israeli soldiers. In war u take prisoners na! Abi wot wrong with u sef?

is that so? that is interesting.

so kindly go back to the person I initially asked the question so u can help him understand
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by AngelicBeing: 7:14am On Oct 21, 2023
lexy2014:

pls read the question again...Afghanistan had the same west and weaponry to rely on. how were they not able to withstand a ragtag Taliban?

NB: take nte of the highlighted
Hehehe, lexy2014 don come, na you fit them jare, ask them critical thinking questions, haha 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash / Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden / ECOWAS Lifts Various Sanctions On Niger, Mali, Guinea On Humanitarian Grounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.