Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Tears As Ghana Cedis Topples Naira With High Margin - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tears As Ghana Cedis Topples Naira With High Margin (1870 Views)

Tomato Price Crashes As Ghana, Cameroon Supplies Hit Nigerian Markets / Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document / Traders Seek ECOWAS Intervention As Ghana Shuts 400 Nigerian Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tears As Ghana Cedis Topples Naira With High Margin by kk2027: 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2023
$1 is now around 12Ghana Cedis

$1 = is now over 1100 naira

1 Ghana Cedis is heading towards 100naira

Emilokan government must favor me

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tears As Ghana Cedis Topples Naira With High Margin by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
😭
Re: Tears As Ghana Cedis Topples Naira With High Margin by Roboto11: 7:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
Ghana 🇬🇭 wey the people dey cry.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tears As Ghana Cedis Topples Naira With High Margin by kk2027: 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2023
Government based on turn grin

6 Likes

Re: Tears As Ghana Cedis Topples Naira With High Margin by Zooposki(f): 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2023
Make una go Ghana na. Na una go still cry come back to Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tears As Ghana Cedis Topples Naira With High Margin by press9jatv: 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
Ghana 🇬🇭 economy is pretty ok

1 Like

Re: Tears As Ghana Cedis Topples Naira With High Margin by FreeStuffsNG: 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2023
kk2027:

Smh. Ghana that can not even pay back those who bought its Eurobond after the cedi failed despite knocking 4 zeros off the old cedi in 2007 and had since been devalued between 10 to 20 times such that 1 new cedi today is worth about million old cedis.

That you brought cedi shows that you are ignorant of monetary exchanges. Your own is how much is Mallam selling dollars on the street. Smh

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tears As Ghana Cedis Topples Naira With High Margin by Reliable912: 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2023
angry
Re: Tears As Ghana Cedis Topples Naira With High Margin by kk2027: 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Smh. Ghana that can not even pay back those who bought its Eurobond after the cedi failed despite knocking 4 zeros off the old cedi in 2007 and had since been devalued between 10 to 20 times such that 1 new cedi today is worth about million old cedis.

That you brought cedi shows that you are ignorant of monetary exchanges. Your own is how much is Mallam selling dollars on the street. Smh

After all the English and defending failure

You need at least 80k naira just to get 1k Ghana cedis cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Tears As Ghana Cedis Topples Naira With High Margin by kk2027: 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2023
Roboto11:
Ghana 🇬🇭 wey the people dey cry.
They're millionaires if they enter naija right now

BTW every country get people wey dey cry

So focus on the exchange rate

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tears As Ghana Cedis Topples Naira With High Margin by FreeStuffsNG: 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2023
kk2027:

After all the English and defending failure

You need at least 80k naira just to get 1k Ghana cedis cheesy cheesy
You still don't get if you don't know that the N80k is actually about 10 million cedis. O ma ÅŸe o.

This is why those in authorities don't take you serious. They know that all you know is play on the social media. Even Ghana is so badly indebted to Nigeria that it's offering to pay us in gold. If you go take naira to buy a weak currency like cedis then it shows your very low economic power.

kk2027:

Update yourself bro
Me too I refused to believe it at first cheesy

You need close to 100k naira now to get 1000 Ghana Cedis

What on earth will I be doing with cedi! shocked
I can't even exchange my naira for a currency like cedi. Cedi to do what? Currency of a country that can't pay sovereign debt is what you are hyping? Smh.
Abeg leave the social media and go and read your books.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears As Ghana Cedis Topples Naira With High Margin by kk2027: 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You still don't get if you don't know that the N80k is actually about 1 million cedis. O ma ÅŸe o.

This is why those in authorities don't take you serious. They know that all you know is play on the social media. Even Ghana is so badly indebted to Nigeria that it's offering to pay us in gold. If you go take naira to buy a weak currency like cedis then it shows your low economic power.

Height of delusion

Yes it used to be so until government became turn by turn

Update yourself bro
Me too I refused to believe it at first cheesy

You need close to 100k naira now to get 1000 Ghana Cedis

4 Likes

Re: Tears As Ghana Cedis Topples Naira With High Margin by kk2027: 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2023
Imagine $1 equals 12 Ghana Cedis
And our own is over 1100

Who Nigeria offend like this
Re: Tears As Ghana Cedis Topples Naira With High Margin by Ddeliverer007(m): 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You still don't get if you don't know that the N80k is actually about 1 million cedis. O ma ÅŸe o.

This is why those in authorities don't take you serious. They know that all you know is play on the social media. Even Ghana is so badly indebted to Nigeria that it's offering to pay us in gold. If you go take naira to buy a weak currency like cedis then it shows your very low economic power.

1dollar=1200naira as at now o. Cause before the end of today, it might be 1250. This is what you should be crying about..

If Chief tinubu is allowed to continue, by the end of 4years, 1dollar will be 5000naira. The certificate forger has taken cluelessness to a whole new level. Tufiakwa!!!

Buhari we miss you grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tears As Ghana Cedis Topples Naira With High Margin by PrinceOfLagos: 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2023
This is what happens when your president is incompetent

2 Likes

Re: Tears As Ghana Cedis Topples Naira With High Margin by kk2027: 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2023
Nepa bill is obviously better than a "forged" first class

2 Likes

Re: Tears As Ghana Cedis Topples Naira With High Margin by kk2027: 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2023
Ddeliverer007:

1dollar=1200naira as at now o. Cause before the end of today, it might be 1250. This is what you should be crying about..

If Chief tinubu is allowed to continue, by the end of 4years, 1dollar will be 5000naira. The certificate forger has taken cluelessness to a whole new level. Tufiakwa!!!

Buhari we miss you
grin grin grin

At the bold
Who would have thought cheesy
Re: Tears As Ghana Cedis Topples Naira With High Margin by kk2027: 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This is what happens when your president is incompetent

I never expected it'll be this bad
Re: Tears As Ghana Cedis Topples Naira With High Margin by soojar(m): 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
kk2027:

Add 4 zeros to that 1 Ghana Cedis you will have 10,000 (without the re-denomination)

In terms of the true value of both currencies, what 100 Naira can purchase is equivalent to about 2.50 Cedis (with the re-denomination of the Ghana Cedis)

We learn every day.

1 Like

Re: Tears As Ghana Cedis Topples Naira With High Margin by kk2027: 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
Chispa:
, you'll need 85k useless naira to get 1k valuable cedi.

Leave am fess cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Ghana Cedis come be like dollar to naira those days
Re: Tears As Ghana Cedis Topples Naira With High Margin by kk2027: 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
soojar:

Add 4 zeros to that 1 Ghana Cedis you will have 10,000 (without the re-denomination)

In terms of the true value of both currencies, what 100 Naira can purchase is equivalent to about 2.50 Cedis (with the re-denomination of the Ghana Cedis)

We learn every day.

One great thing about you is that after I corrected your first comment on this thread, you quickly Google and saw that naira is truly on the brink grin

But then, you must do your job, hence you changed direction of your argument cheesy

Las las you go explain tire
Re: Tears As Ghana Cedis Topples Naira With High Margin by truthhurtsnaira: 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2023
kk2027:

They're millionaires if they enter naija right now

BTW every country get people wey dey cry

So focus on the exchange rate

Nigeria- the greatest SHYTHOLE of 2023…

Where is BALLA BULLU… He run go France abi?
Re: Tears As Ghana Cedis Topples Naira With High Margin by kk2027: 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
At this rate even a 1million naira minimum wage is not even up to $1k

Emilokan government will favor me

1 Like

Re: Tears As Ghana Cedis Topples Naira With High Margin by Iriruaga100(m): 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
kk2027:

One great thing about you is that after I corrected your first comment on this thread, you quickly Google and saw that naira is truly on the brink grin

But then, you must do your job, hence you changed direction of your argument cheesy

The value of Ghana currency is cosmetic. Life is very hard in Ghana when you compare it to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Tears As Ghana Cedis Topples Naira With High Margin by kk2027: 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2023
Iriruaga100:

The value of Ghana currency is cosmetic. Life is very hard in Ghana when you compare it to Nigeria.

Life is not easy anywhere even in UK with GBP

1million naira is now about 12k Ghana Cedis

This government will favor me

1 Like

Re: Tears As Ghana Cedis Topples Naira With High Margin by soojar(m): 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2023
kk2027:

I think you are quoting the wrong person sir.

But if it's the comment I made above you are referring to, then I will say I just gave you the exact picture of things as I do business in both Ghana and Nigeria and I deal in both currencies daily.

We learn every day.
Re: Tears As Ghana Cedis Topples Naira With High Margin by kk2027: 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2023
soojar:

I think you are quoting the wrong person sir.

But if it's the comment I made above you are referring to, then I will say I just gave you the exact picture of things as I do business in both Ghana and Nigeria and I deal in both currencies daily.

We learn every day.

After all said and done
When you're ready to enter Ghana, you need 1 million naira just to get around 12k Ghana Cedis

Na d Kokomo be that cheesy
Re: Tears As Ghana Cedis Topples Naira With High Margin by soojar(m): 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2023
kk2027:

After all said and done
When you're ready to enter Ghana, you need 1 million naira just to get around 12k Ghana Cedis

Na d Kokomo be that cheesy

I am in Ghana as I speak to you. What my 1million naira will buy me in Nigeria, is about what 17 to 18k Ghana Cedis will buy me here. Start from fuel, to hotel, to food, etc.

Naira is losing value no doubt, but just correcting the picture of comparison you are trying to paint between Naira and Cedis. Maybe you try the comparison with another currency I don't know anything about, and then I will reserve my comment.

We learn every day.

2 Likes

Re: Tears As Ghana Cedis Topples Naira With High Margin by kk2027: 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2023
soojar:

I am in Ghana as I speak to you. What my 1million naira will buy me in Nigeria, is about what 17 to 18k Ghana Cedis will buy me here. Start from fuel, to hotel, to food, etc.

Naira is losing value no doubt, but just correcting the picture of comparison you are trying to paint between Naira and Cedis. Maybe you try the comparison with another currency I don't know anything about, and then I will reserve my comment.

We learn every day.

You need 1million for 12k Ghana Cedis or not? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tears As Ghana Cedis Topples Naira With High Margin by kk2027: 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2023
soojar:

We learn every day.

Same in US. What 1 million naira can buy is the same as what 1000 can buy

So naira is eveb doing better than dollar

Agbado economics cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tricycle Or Keke Marwa / Get A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria (free) / Decorative Wall Shelves For Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.