Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) (23680 Views)

Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital / Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita / Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by dre11(m): 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-hRhOjXuQ4

The Israeli Army said on Friday that most of the hostages being held in the Gaza Strip by the Hamas militant Palestinian organisation are still alive.

However, the army did not say where they got the information and it cannot be independently verified.

Tensions have been particularly high in the wake of bloody attacks and massacres in Israel on Oct. 7 carried out by Hamas, which is classified as a terrorist organisation by the European Union, the United States and Israel.

About 203 hostages are being held in the Hamas-controlled coastal enclave, including more than 20 children and teenagers, according to Israeli military sources.

Between 10 and 20 hostages are elderly people over 60, it said.

Between 100 to 200 people are still missing since the unprecedented attack getting to two weeks ago.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/israeli-army-says-majority-of-hostages-held-in-gaza-alive/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by God1000(m): 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2023
Good, I believe Hamas won't kill them because it won't help their current situation.

It seems Israel isn't even bothered about the safety of those hostages going by the air bombardments here and there

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by Righteousness2(m): 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2023
That's Great.
No matter the plans and wishes of the devil and HIS human agents, the GOD of ISRAEL will Defend His land and People.

For those who are having the thoughts of exterminating God's Chosen People and nation, you need to delete such plans or thoughts. It cannot Happen.

Jeremiah 31:35-36
Thus saith the Lord, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The Lord of hosts is his name:

If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the Lord, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

In other words as long as heaven and earth exist, as long as the universe exists, as long as the rhythm of day and night exists, so long will there be Israel.

The likes of Iran and the rest having such thought should be advised to quit wasting their Time and resources on such adventure.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2023
Nelson Mandela:...... Speech

"If there is a country that has committed unspeakable atrocities in the world, it is the United States of America. They don't care for human beings,"

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by EyeCumInPiss: 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2023
Those blood sucking Hamas demons had better release them all.

28 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by Mejireh(m): 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
God1000:
Good, I believe Hamas won't kill them because it won't help their current situation.
Dem no dey telli person. They're now releasing hostages

17 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by Kavaista: 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2023
Still it shouldn't stop you from annihilating Hamas.

7 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by DaTruths: 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2023
Only Islamic Terrorists starts what they can't finish.

Israel should rescue those hostages, and Clear every living terrorists in that Gaza.

Asin burn down Gaza to the ground.

31 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by Ademicy: 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2023
They better keep them alive to use in appeasing Israel

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by SenatePresdo(m): 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2023
Fear no gree the Islamic terrorists kill hostages again? Shebi them say if israel no stop bombing that they would kill the hostages? grin grin grin grin cheesy

Islamic Terrorists only knows how to kill defenseless women, Children and the elderly just like their Fulani brothers.
Ask them to come open, fear won't allow the cowards.
They would rather resort to terrorism, terrorists are cowards.

Israel bombard them wetin no good, Allah Leave them Japaa.

Next time try Israel again. grin

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by benuejosh: 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2023
All we want is PEACE.

We are all humans and not chickens.

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
Ride on Israel
I stand with Israel. Hamas must be dealt with even if it means annexing northern gaza

16 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by EKONGKING: 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
Hamas invasion and mindless killing of Israeli civilians have significantly changed western and Asian opinion .

These people perfectly walked into the trap .

What were these guys thinking .

The moment when whole economy of the world is shifting to Asia ,away from western powers as result of Russia vs Ukraine war .

You just handed these western powers another leash of life .

These idiots need to learn the art of war .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by dalongjnr: 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2023
We move!
Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by Hezzyluv: 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2023
Hamas should release them. It may reduce the wotoporious anger of Isreal on them.

7 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by emmanuelbrown26: 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2023
En cum bi like say na only Israel fit terrorist in d world. See as other headslamming countries just catch cold.
No wonder some igbos sees themselves as jews, fearless and courageous, unlike the tribe that whenever they gong for war, one head of state will just go back to sleep

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2023
dre11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-hRhOjXuQ4

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/israeli-army-says-majority-of-hostages-held-in-gaza-alive/
& I for like talk better on this matter, but as per say na truth, if I no offend u Politically, I will. Religiously or racially. So I talk to u any other day I can tell lies. happy night rest!
Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by CoronaVirusPro: 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2023
Hamas will be a fool if they don’t send those hostages back to God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by alkines(m): 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2023
No matter the brute force and oppression my people's faith will never wean.

We are defenseless, the world seeing massive genocide but decides to keep shut.

By the will and permission of Allah s.w.t the oppressor's power will wean.

May Almighty grant all the martyrs aljantu firdaus.

I do not suppurt HAMAS doings and I condemn their acts! I hate oppressors more!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by emmanuelbrown26: 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:
Gaza leave Israelites and take Tinubu

We’re tired already
Lolsssssssss, u are damn harsh man. Though Tinubu is just Deadman walking

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by rapson19(m): 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2023
Righteousness2:
That's Great.
No matter the plans and wishes of the devil and HIS human agents, the GOD of ISRAEL will Defend His land and People.

For those who are having the thoughts of exterminating God's Chosen People and nation, you need to delete such plans or thoughts. It cannot Happen.

[b][/b]

In other words as long as heaven and earth exist, as long as the universe exists, as long as the rhythm of day and night exists, so long will there be Israel.

The likes of Iran and the rest having such thought should be advised to quit wasting their Time and resources on such adventure.
Nigerians and mumuness… say na God of Israel ..Israel that was created 1948..go read about Jacob

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by BobbieZion(m): 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2023
Go get them IDF...
I know you have the capacity.

In Nigeria the innocent girls will be left in the hands of terrorists until they are raped to stupor, married off or killed.
While the boys will be recruited as new fighters.

5 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by Wizardslayer: 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2023
Rescue them from hamas asap.

Hezbollah isn't playing hide and seek, meaning Israel will exterminate them with no mercy.

Iran should be a real leader and stop hiding.

8 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by 7upnigeria: 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2023
Ademicy:
They better keep them alive to use in appeasing Israel

Israel no even wan hear abeg again.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Rape Of Iraqi Women By Us Soldiers / 2016 US Election - Its Impact On Immigration Enforcement / Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.