Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) (23696 Views)

Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital / Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita / Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by Khd95(m): 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2023
Righteousness2:
That's Great.
No matter the plans and wishes of the devil and HIS human agents, the GOD of ISRAEL will Defend His land and People.

For those who are having the thoughts of exterminating God's Chosen People and nation, you need to delete such plans or thoughts. It cannot Happen.

[b][/b]

In other words as long as heaven and earth exist, as long as the universe exists, as long as the rhythm of day and night exists, so long will there be Israel.

The likes of Iran and the rest having such thought should be advised to quit wasting their Time and resources on such adventure.
fake end time pastor, you are not preaching how this Gaza debacle is linked to the end of time

The Jews do y give a flying bleep about your Jesus, they never accepted him as the messiah

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by Robertgreene1(m): 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
lsrael should do their worst...this is getting boring already...Gaza will surely be their Stalingrad...if you want to go after Hamas...then enter Gaza and fight Hamas...why bomb innocent civilians and kids sheltering in hospital and Churches?
Isreali leaders are just animals in human forms...l wonder how they sleep at night if not by taking loads of sleeping pills after seeing the innocent Gaza babies that they kill and maim daily!

Meanwhile...
War is a place where young men who don't know and hate each other kill each other for old men who know and hate each other but don't kill each other...Erich Bartman
Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by emmanuelbrown26: 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

See this ESN bandit. U go soon enter market lol
I go and meet ur 7 virgins via Israel

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by Bigchristo: 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
Righteousness2:
That's Great.
No matter the plans and wishes of the devil and HIS human agents, the GOD of ISRAEL will Defend His land and People.

For those who are having the thoughts of exterminating God's Chosen People and nation, you need to delete such plans or thoughts. It cannot Happen.

[b][/b]

In other words as long as heaven and earth exist, as long as the universe exists, as long as the rhythm of day and night exists, so long will there be Israel.

The likes of Iran and the rest having such thought should be advised to quit wasting their Time and resources on such adventure.
Don’t you see how stupid you sound while making such statements? The God of Israel, 80% of we Nigerian Christians don’t even know the true origin of Christianity and don’t even know how it existed till this day we all were brainwashed by pastors and preachers, there’s nothing like God of Israel stop supporting nonsense, the Jesus Christ you called your lord and personal savior is a Palestinian and those who killed him are the Jewish which is Israel,. Sometimes when I see some people calling Israel holy land I laugh because they knows nothing, you as a Christian can not be bold enough to bring out your Bible in public in Israel you will be jailed because is a Jewish country not a Christian country 73.8% of Israeli Population are Jewish while 18% are Muslims then 1.9% of the population are Christians you people should stop deceiving yourselves and wake up to reality, don’t join forces with the Jewish to kill Christians Palestinians have more Christian’s than Israel… don’t bank on what your pastors told you do a research and help yourself

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by EleventhWeirdo: 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

I go and meet ur 7 virgins via Israel

Fake jew of Aba thinks I am a Muslim. Is your ESN bandit allowance from ekpa delayed this month? Cos you are reasoning upside down cheesy
Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by Quality20(m): 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2023
God1000:
Good, I believe Hamas won't kill them because it won't help their current situation.

It seems Israel isn't even bothered about the safety of those hostages going by the air bombardments here and there

Israel are not only trying to reduce d population of the arabs but also theirs too, so they can sacrifice the lives of those hostages. Their lives means nothing, other than scoring political points
Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by EKONGKING: 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Hamas will be a fool if they don’t send those hostages back to God.

After sending to God ,what happens .

The Israelis will kill 10 times more , The world will look away .

Stupid Hamas should have waited 10 years more , when balance of power shifted completely to Asia .

They would have a just and equitable Palestine ,as Israeli wont have all powerful USA as solo power in the world .

Russia, China would come into into picture and would not allow Israeli , to have a one way street in domination dictated by USA .
Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by Boldideas: 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
Nelson Mandela:...... Speech

"If there is a country that has committed unspeakable atrocities in the world, it is the United States of America. They don't care for human beings,"

Was he expecting the USA to wipe the Polish people that colonized them then? That is is one of the most irritating quotes of Nelson Mandela, if he said so. Madiba was gotham wrong.
Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by Mccullum: 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2023
HAMAS WISELY CARD IS TO USE THEM FOR TALKS WITH ISRAELI GOVT VIA OTHER ARAB AND WESTERN COUNTRIES.
Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by cjudy(m): 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2023
alkines:
No matter the brute force and oppression my people's faith will never wean.

We are defenseless, the world seeing massive genocide but decides to keep shut.

By the will and permission of Allah s.w.t the oppressor's power will wean.

May Almighty grant all the martyrs aljantu firdaus.

I do not suppurt HAMAS doings and I condemn their acts! I hate oppressors more!

Stand one place so that Thunder will know which direction to face. You hate oppressors but love murders. Someone oppressed you and the best you can do is go ahead to murder his brothers and sisters including his family and when he retaliate you will say you hate oppressors and also hate murderers. Stay one place make thunder fit locate you and stop running around like akpa amu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
Israel dey wan fall my hand o, by now I expect them to have finished all those Alla hu Akboom people. cheesy grin

Anyway, dem dey give them wotowoto sha.

IDF una well done o!

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by MrAgbako: 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
En cum bi like say na only Israel fit terrorist in d world. See as other headslamming countries just catch cold.
No wonder some igbos sees themselves as jews, fearless and courageous, unlike the tribe that whenever they gong for war, one head of state will just go back to sleep
this
is how one attract unnecessary enemies to one's tribe.
Keep it up😂
Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by Dittodat: 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:
Gaza leave Israelites and take Tinubu

We’re tired already
M kpuru mirri and cannibalism are bad for your mental and physical health.
Seek help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by rspy: 11:03pm On Oct 20, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Fear no gree the Islamic terrorists kill hostages again? Shebi them say if israel no stop bombing that they would kill the hostages? grin grin grin grin cheesy

Islamic Terrorists only knows how to kill defenseless women, Children and the elderly just like their Fulani brothers.
Ask them to come open, fear won't allow the cowards.
They would rather resort to terrorism, terrorists are cowards.

Israel bombard them wetin no good, Allah Leave them Japaa.

Next time try Israel again. grin

Allah run forget him 👜

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by Gainman: 11:05pm On Oct 20, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Fear no gree the Islamic terrorists kill hostages again? Shebi them say if israel no stop bombing that they would kill the hostages? grin grin grin grin cheesy

Islamic Terrorists only knows how to kill defenseless women, Children and the elderly just like their Fulani brothers.

I guess hamas group got advice from Iran and Qatar and other Arab nation. Dat it will be dangerous to kill d hostages. They will loose d remaining sympathy. Even ordinary taking civilians hostage is international crime under d united nation law.
Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by CJStarz: 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
Nelson Mandela:...... Speech

"If there is a country that has committed unspeakable atrocities in the world, it is the United States of America. They dhon't care for human beings,"

Go to court,my brother

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by Gainman: 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
is this what your quran taught u.
Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by Gainman: 11:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
rapson19:
Nigerians and mumuness… say na God of Israel ..Israel that was created 1948..go read about Jacob
d dey among who created it abi. Clap for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by Gandrova: 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Indomie kid that knows nothing about the Crisis.
Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by iamtardey: 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2023
Bxtches be akting like they don’t know what to do I don’t want to lol everybody na just hypocrite
Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by JoeEeL(m): 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by Jollydey: 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2023
People are just saying whatever they like with their mouth.
This evening Isreal bomb target church in Gaza and most of the worshippers their died.
Is a breaking news
Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by Jollydey: 11:48pm On Oct 20, 2023
I hope this thing will not turn to another world war
Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by opamoses1: 11:51pm On Oct 20, 2023
A bloody war. Christians, Jews and Muslims are all dying.

Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by Blazebond(m): 12:00am On Oct 21, 2023
When I dey tell una say Israeli army na propaganda army una think say I just dey talk,nor be the same Israeli army.talk say hamas terrorists don kill the hostages,how them come.take many dey alive again, Israeli army dey release propaganda videos since they lie say hamas dey kill the hostages everyday all because they want to justify bombing civilians in Gaza,I sorry for who blindly follow this Israelis sha,una go learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by MrPRevailer(m): 12:01am On Oct 21, 2023
HAMAS are the true evil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by Againstallodds: 12:04am On Oct 21, 2023
alkines:
No matter the brute force and oppression my people's faith will never wean.

We are defenseless, the world seeing massive genocide but decides to keep shut.

By the will and permission of Allah s.w.t the oppressor's power will wean.

May Almighty grant all the martyrs aljantu firdaus.

I do not suppurt HAMAS doings and I condemn their acts! I hate oppressors more!
words of consolation
Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by Againstallodds: 12:06am On Oct 21, 2023
Blazebond:
When I dey tell una say Israeli army na propaganda army una think say I just dey talk,nor be the same Israeli army.talk say hamas terrorists don kill the hostages,how them come.take many dey alive again, Israeli army dey release propaganda videos since they lie say hamas dey kill the hostages everyday all because they want to justify bombing civilians in Gaza,I sorry for who blindly follow this Israelis sha,una go learn the hard way.
shamshudeen Hamas are recruiting? You are free to join

1 Like

Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by googi: 12:09am On Oct 21, 2023
Ask yourself if you are human or if living blood runs in you.

DaTruths:
Only Islamic Terrorists starts what they can't finish.

Israel should rescue those hostages, and Clear every living terrorists in that Gaza.

Asin burn down Gaza to the ground.
Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by VULCAN(m): 12:29am On Oct 21, 2023
My your loved one be kidnapped soon.

It's important you be placed in the same situation as the Israeli civilians

CoronaVirusPro:
Re: Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) by CoronaVirusPro: 12:34am On Oct 21, 2023
VULCAN:
My your loved one be kidnapped soon.

It's important you be placed in the same situation as the Israeli civilians

Oh!

So It's not important to be placed in the same situation as the Palestinians.

Double standards!

You stink!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Rape Of Iraqi Women By Us Soldiers / Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie / Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.